• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Do You Think Black Dogs Are Scary?

Do you find Black dogs scary?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 100.0%

• Total voters
My dog is black. He's the sweetest dog i have ever met. Well, he's also an old fart. I love any kind of dog. My friends tell me i'm an idiot for loving pits and rotties. They're so cute! And bull dogs. They're cute, too.

I think any dog is cute, to tell you the truth.

I'm not scared of them either, the worst they could do is give you rabies, but that's not that bad.

Hurr, no. Worst they could do is rip your face open :/

I'm not scared of most of them, though. I'm wary around any dog used for guarding, especially Alsatians, Dobermans and Rottweilers, but that's common sense.

Back
Top Bottom