• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

WELCOME TO THE HERD, BRONY.

I was exactly same way, thought I would hate the show, and now I can't stop. I'm so happy I managed to convert somepony else :D

THANKS, BRONY. (EVERYPONY bronies 4 lyfe y/n)

It's just... magical or something. I'm so glad to be apart of the brony herd. :D

I really need to finish that picture of Applejack. D:

EDIT: AHAHA it's done. :D BEHOLD THE APPLEJACK.

iaza18589428357800.png

Last edited:
Applejack is my favorite. She's just too adorable, and her personality is just adorably hyper, I really love it. I actually like Nightmare Moon a lot, too. But mostly Applejack. :D

Applejack? Hyper? Please, do tell:
Is this the same AJ I know so well?

DAT RHYMING.

Ah, I guess hyper wasn't the best word to use. Maybe enthusiastic would be a better word? Especially about apples. She's very enthusiastic about apples.

It is so hard to avoid answering your posts in rhyme.

Anyway, me and a brony are making an MLP-related video, expect it later today (don't don't expect too much, it's one of those X does Y for Z minutes things)

Last edited:
DAT RHYMING.

Ah, I guess hyper wasn't the best word to use. Maybe enthusiastic would be a better word? Especially about apples. She's very enthusiastic about apples.

(Of course I am rhyming; it's always been my shtick.
Though it can be a challenge to make them up quick.)

When it comes to apples, AJ the best pony.
She'll tell you all that you need and give you no bologna.
I'm still not sure that she acts crazy, though;
She just cares a lot, from what I've seen her show.

I think Twilight Sparkle is my favorite of the ponies.
If we met, we'd probably be bronies.

DAMMIT ZECORA

it;s one of those X does Y for Z minutes things)

Fine by me, brony. <3 S'long as it involves ponies, it's fine~

(Of course I am rhyming; it's always been my shtick.
Though it can be a challenge to make them up quick.)

When it comes to apples, AJ the best pony.
She'll tell you all that you need and give you no bologna.
I'm still not sure that she acts crazy, though;
She just cares a lot, from what I've seen her show.

I guess that does seem about right. I still think she can be hyper at times, though the role of hyper mainly belongs to Pinkie Pie, handshoofs down.

I think Twilight Sparkle is my favorite of the ponies.
If we met, we'd probably be bronies.

DAMMIT ZECORA

OH GOD NOT YOU TOO. ;-;

Just saw the first two episodes. I love Fluttershyyyyyyyy ;,,,,w;,,,,

Also I would like to join.

Last edited:
You are awesome. Seriously, I think it's cool how you can keep up rhyming for so long and not make it sound awful/annoying. You get serious props for that.

As for the answer to what my cutie mark would be... well, I think I'll answer it with this:

ArylettponyHornGlow-1.png

(Ponies are harder to draw than they look. It took hours. But I think I learned a lot from it. God, I am a loser.)

Also, I like the pony beats. They're pretty neat. :3 (Aww man, now you've got me rhyming.)

Last edited:
ATTENTION BRONIES.

Due to me suffering severe Art Block, I have decided to make a big group picture with everypony's ponysona or whatever it's called. So if you would like to be in it, please let me know and post your ponysona so I can get working on the picture. :3

ATTENTION BRONIES.

Due to me suffering severe Art Block, I have decided to make a big group picture with everypony's ponysona or whatever it's called. So if you would like to be in it, please let me know and post your ponysona so I can get working on the picture. :3

askjhfsdl; I love you.

Okay, so: Male, unicorn, brown, cutie mark can either be a comand prompt (eg C:\ ) or a computer monitor.

Oh, cool! Thank you Mini!

I guess I'll have mine be a female pegasus with a blue body and a white with some bluish parts mane that's kinda messy but mostly straight (kinda like a mix of Ranbow Dash's and Twilight Sparkle's or something). She'll be a blank flank. :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom