• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

ATTENTION BRONIES.

Due to me suffering severe Art Block, I have decided to make a big group picture with everypony's ponysona or whatever it's called. So if you would like to be in it, please let me know and post your ponysona so I can get working on the picture. :3

<<<<333 Sis-STAR Broniee! Laveyuuu

Pink mane and black pelt. Female Pegasus, and wears black glasses. Cutie Mark can be either a five-pointed star or a merge of the Mars (♂) and Venus (♀) symbols.

askjhfsdl; I love you.

Okay, so: Male, unicorn, brown, cutie mark can either be a comand prompt (eg C:\ ) or a computer monitor.

askjhfsdl but i love you moar

Anyway! Doctor, would your Ponysona be anything similar to the picture below? (Please excuse it's crapiness, for it is just a sketch to see if this is sort of what you want) If you want anything changed, please tell me. Also, all the gray areas (horn, eye, and cutie mark) are areas which you need to specify the colour of. C:

iaza18589479630200.gif

It seems a bit dull in colour... I think we need some brighter colours, but that's if you want. C:

Oh, cool! Thank you Mini!

I guess I'll have mine be a female pegasus with a blue body and a white with some bluish parts mane that's kinda messy but mostly straight (kinda like a mix of Ranbow Dash's and Twilight Sparkle's or something). She'll be a blank flank. :3

Anything for my bronies. <3 <3

Thank you for your description! Anything specific you want with the wings? And how about her eye colour? :D I'll sketch your pony out as soon as I get all the details to show you what it'll look like~ <3

<<<<333 Sis-STAR Broniee! Laveyuuu

Pink mane and black pelt. Female Pegasus, and wears black glasses. Cutie Mark can be either a five-pointed star or a merge of the Mars (♂) and Venus (♀) symbols.

SisSTARbrony! <3 <3 Ilaveyuuumore <3

Black glasses like shades, or just a black rim? :3 If she's not wearing shades, I'll need to know her eye colour~ And what colour(s) should her cutie mark be?

I should just say I love you and then go~

I love you too brony~

Last edited:
/souncreativeandcantthinkofapony

...can Mini think of a pony? I really have no idea what I want Dx

Even so thanks so much. <3

The wings don't need to be too detailed, maybe just a simple Derpy Hooves like design? Not like Princess Celestia detailed. Could the eyes be light blue? As you can see, it's very blue-centric.

The glasses are rims, and her eyes are pink. The cutie mark can be either white or the same pink as her mane (whichever looks best to you). Thank you again~ :D

/souncreativeandcantthinkofapony

...can Mini think of a pony? I really have no idea what I want Dx

YOU CAN'T THINK OF A PONY WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY I DON'T EVEN.

Haha, all right, Moony will think of a pony for you~ C:

Even so thanks so much. <3

The wings don't need to be too detailed, maybe just a simple Derpy Hooves like design? Not like Princess Celestia detailed. Could the eyes be light blue? As you can see, it's very blue-centric.

Oh gosh, you're so welcome. <3 ^^

All right, I'll do Derpy Hooves' wings~ And okay, I'll get to work on it now! <3

The glasses are rims, and her eyes are pink. The cutie mark can be either white or the same pink as her mane (whichever looks best to you). Thank you again~ :D

All right, thank you sisSTAR <3 You're very welcome~

OOH MINIMINI!

MAI HAS GIVEN ME AN IDEA!!!

A white unicorn with silvery sparkly hair and her eyes purple. And the cutie mark...I'll get back to you on that.

NOTE: THE BELOW ARE SKETCHES, THEREFORE ARE NOT VERY GOOD. WHY AM I USING CAPS. I LIKE CAPS. THEY SOUND DEMANDING. :D

@Mai: Is this something similar to what you wanted?

iaza18589440572900.gif

@Dinru: Same question to you, sisSTAR! <3

iaza18589494177700.gif

OOH MINIMINI!

MAI HAS GIVEN ME AN IDEA!!!

A white unicorn with silvery sparkly hair and her eyes purple. And the cutie mark...I'll get back to you on that.

Working on it now~! BUTHURRYUPWITHTHECUTIEMARKnoiwillnotusethespacebar.

Last edited:
Yusss that is waht I wantedddd :DDD

(Although the venus part of the symbol should have a line towards the bottom (like an upside-down cross), not an arrow)

That's great~! :DDDD

(OHGOD I'm sorry. D: I was drawing the Mars symbol first and my mind went into arrow mode. I'll change that right now sisSTAR <3 <3)

@Twilight Sparkle/Silver: Is this something similar to what you wanted? (Sorry it's really crappy, I'm getting tired even though it's only 4:08 PM, plus I have homework to finish.) AND I'M SORRY THAT THE CUTIE MARK LOOKS HORRIBLE I SWARE IT'LL LOOK BETTER IN THE REAL PICTURE youre holding dynamite in this picture of the pony i drew for you did you know that

iaza18589462512200.gif

I couldn't really make her hair sparkly in MS Paint, but I tried. :D

FYIABABYD. Or at least Spike is. So, are you in? The group picture, I mean. C: (unless you've already said yes by posting this picture im sorry im really tired right now)

Yes it is and it is so ridiculously cute! I love it, thanks. <3

Awwh, thank you! I'm glad you like it! ^^

Last edited:
These are awesome and so are you!

Or something less creepy!

Thank you so much you are awesome too!

No worries that wasn't creepy at all!!

Also I refuse to use commas too and all sentences must end in exclamation marks!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom