• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I like how this club already has 100 posts!

Also, I think I may have posted what my ponysona looks like, so can you be cool and include me in the picture please? |3

I like how this club already has 100 posts!

Also, I think I may have posted what my ponysona looks like, so can you be cool and include me in the picture please? |3

ALREADY?!

You did, and I was already planning on putting you in, so no worries~

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY TO THAT.

hey guys did you know that im working on the group picture's sketch now BE EXCITED DAMNIT

*excitement*! <3

I'M EXCITED.

WAIT SO WHO'S GOING TO RUN THE RP? I NEVER TRIED DOING THAT BEFORE BUT MAYBE WITH SOME HELP I COULD ATTEMPT THAT MAYBE. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PLOT SHOULD BE.

MAYBE ICE CREAM

On a side note, I've stayed up till 12, destroyed my carefully crafted sleeping patterns and ruined any chances of me waking up early enough to go running this week, just to talk about ponies.

Totally worth it.

*excitement*! <3

I'M EXCITED.

WAIT SO WHO'S GOING TO RUN THE RP? I NEVER TRIED DOING THAT BEFORE BUT MAYBE WITH SOME HELP I COULD ATTEMPT THAT MAYBE. I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE PLOT SHOULD BE.

SEE PONIES WHY CAN'T Y'ALL BE MORE LIKE HER? SHE BE EXCITED.

I WISH I COULD HELP WITH THAT BUT I KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT RUNNING RPS SO. D:

MAYBE ICE CREAM

On a side note, I've stayed up till 12, destroyed my carefully crafted sleeping patterns and ruined any chances of me waking up early enough to go running this week, just to talk about ponies.

Totally worth it.

ICE CREAM IS NICE.

Fuck yeah.

UH UH. MAYBE THE PONIES SHOULD LIKE, I DON'T KNOW, STOP SOME SORTA EVIL WITH THEIR MAGICNESS?

I SUGGESTED STOPPING NIGHTMARE MOON AGAIN BUT DID ANYPONY LISTEN? NOOO THEY DIDN'T!

Maybe just like a no-real-plot sort of thing and then just some random person can approve characters but from there just a sandbox style thing? some of us could be like mean ponies/have alternate characters who are mean ponies or something to help mix things up and toss the conflict ball into the fray now and then.

although stopping nightmare pony could work too. or nightmare pony could be a mean pony.

I like Dinru's idea. She does make a good point. I second that.

also dinru sweetie why are you like the only sane person here everypony else is SHOUTING AND USING CAPS AND NOT USING PUNCUATION AND STUFF and you're not :D

i sware i misspelled puncuation

because i'm shy and i don't have a backbone and i try to avoid conflict and i try to be kinda nice and i'm really quiet.

that's why i identify with fluttershy.

well i am too but im shouting. do it for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

also no one is allowed to use capital letters anymore they dont exist

...So I guess we have our sandbox plot? Awesome. I think that means I have absolutely no work to do as a DM (no offence to anyone who has DMed sandbow plots)! :D

SHOUTING IS FUN!

ALSO TWILIGHT SPARKLE COULD YOU MAYBE DM WITH ME BECAUSE IT STILL SOUNDS HARD.

ALSO WOULD WE BE PLAYING CANON CHARACTERS EVER?

I LOVE ICE CREAM (AND MAFIA)! *UNSUBTLE HINTS TO LOOK AT SIGNATURE*

ALSO HOW'S THE DRAWING GOING?

HEY LOOK AT ME I'M USING CAPITAL LETTERS HAHA THEY EXIST

I could try...

I think I'm so childish seeing as I just got a Happy Meal so I could get a MLP toy...I got Rarity :3

Can you still draw my pony, even if it's a bit too late? If soo...

Female pony, fuschia colorings, long red mane and tail with blonde highlights, and a grey smiley-face sticking out its tongue as the cutie mark. And eyes that are a mix of yellow, green, blue, brown and red. She also has pink braces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom