• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I can find mine, but if I may ask, who is that that I am holding?

But, aaah, it's adorable and amazing and KEEP UP THE LOVELY WORK SISTAR

Last edited:
Let me join? Recently became a fan. My favorites are: 1.Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie and 2.Twilight Sparkle/Rarity.

Also, if there's any room left in the group picture, could I posibly squeeze in?

I'd like to join as well. This show has entirely brainwashed me (in the most positive sense of the word 'brainwash' ever).

Favourite characters are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Zecora and Rarity.

Anyway, here's the picture.

I'm going to go back and finish working on a few things now. Most likely the style; I'm trying to copy MLP: FiM's style as best as I can, and I know I can do better. Also, if you can't find your pony, let me know and I'll tell you which pony is yours.

Oh my goodness, this is awesome! :x

Well done so far. I'm really looking forwards to seeing the completed image.

Let me join? Recently became a fan. My favorites are: 1.Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie and 2.Twilight Sparkle/Rarity.

Also, if there's any room left in the group picture, could I posibly squeeze in?

Welcome to the herd, brony. As for the group picture, I could try my best to squeeze you in. It would be easier to get you in the picture if your pony is a pegasus, but if your pony isn't a pegasus, it'll be a bit harder to squeeze you in.

I'd like to join as well. This show has entirely brainwashed me (in the most positive sense of the word 'brainwash' ever).

Favourite characters are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Zecora and Rarity.

Welcome to the herd, brony.

Oh my goodness, this is awesome! :x

Well done so far. I'm really looking forwards to seeing the completed image.

You think so? Haha, thank you. Admittedly, I sort of hate it so far, but I think it will look better when I outline the ponies and colour them in.

Welcome to the herd, brony. As for the group picture, I could try my best to squeeze you in. It would be easier to get you in the picture if your pony is a pegasus, but if your pony isn't a pegasus, it'll be a bit harder to squeeze you in.

It's a pegasus, yes. I'll PM you.

Ahhhh!
Please can I be a last minute addition to the group picture?
If yes, do I have to draw it and send it to you, or do I just give a description?

I'm sure she'd be fine with either one, though obviously I can't really say if there's still room. Sorry.

Ahhhh!
Please can I be a last minute addition to the group picture?
If yes, do I have to draw it and send it to you, or do I just give a description?

Well, I am planning on expanding the picture, if not completely changing it, so, yes. You may choose whether you want to draw it or send me the information, but whichever you choose, please send it to me via PM.

I'm sure she'd be fine with either one, though obviously I can't really say if there's still room. Sorry.

Yes, I'm fine with either one. And since I am planning on expanding the picture/making a new picture, I would appreciate it if any new entries be sent to me via PM, as soon as possible.

Not to be pushy, but can I be in the picture? I even posted my pony details some way back in this thread.

Hmm? I'm certain I put your pony in the picture. Let me take another look.

Back
Top Bottom