• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Guys, that's not good. Memes lose funniness faster than condoms lose resale value.
Not sure where that analogy came from.

In fact...
Anonymous from the ED page linked above said:
Call me crazy but I don't like this.

There really are people out there that think FiM is so popular and think so many people talk about it because it's some stupid 4chan meme. And stuff like being the most popular page on Know Your Meme isn't really going to help them see differently. I want people to know we love this show because it's a good show, not because it's some stupid internet meme.

I'm all for ponies becoming more popular but I'm not sure if this is the way we want it to happen.
I'm inclined to agree.

Last edited:
Shall join, too. I've only watched like 10 episodes because I've been having issues with loading YouTube videos lately. Seems decent so far, though.

just saw this on equestriadaily and thought the League Of Legends players here would be interested:

A bunch of bronies over on League of Legends have formed a group! Sadly the game doesn't have actual clan support yet, but these guys have taken over a section of the forums and created an in game brony chat channel for everyone to join. You can find the post about it here!

At Equestria Daily, there's a post for us to discuss our dream episodes. You may want to check it out and possibly post there.

Here's mine.

me said:
Fluttershy wins backstage passes to Cydonian Uprising (voiced, of course, by Muse)'s live concert in a sweepstakes. Since she won three backstage passes and Twilight and Rainbow Dash are big fans of Cydonian Uprising, she hands them the other two backstage passes. However, while Twilight and Rainbow Dash are having their day going along quite well, Fluttershy is just getting in the band's way by doing things such as accidentally breaking one of the guitar strings, tripping over [insert parody name for Chris Wolstenholme here], and giving a stupid answer out of nervousness when [insert parody name for Matt Bellamy here] asks her some questions about her fandom of the band. When Fluttershy is out of earshot, you can see [Matt], [Chris], and [insert parody name for Dom Howard here] annoyed and wondering why, of ALL ponies, SHE had to be the one to win the sweepstakes, although at least her friends she brought along are okay. Then, minutes before the show, as Twilight and Rainbow Dash are back in the moshpit, where Fluttershy is making her way to, a group of raccoons has made it backstage and run off with [Matt]'s guitar pick, [Chris]'s bass pick, and [Dom]'s drum sticks. Fluttershy sees it and deals with the raccoons. For having saved their show, Cydonian Uprising promise Fluttershy a "special surprise" later on. The report comes in five minutes before the end and is as follows:

Dear Princess Celestia:

Cydonian Uprising are even more awesome live.

Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle

The last 4 1/2 minutes are Fluttershy on stage live with Cydonian Uprising as they perform a ponified version of "Uprising".

Why Muse, you ask?

1) Muse are arguably the biggest band in the world right now, so people would get the reference easily.
2) Unlike most current mainstream, Muse are actually pretty good.
3) I would love to see Uprising ponified.
4) I would REALLY love to see Matt Bellamy as a pony.

So, what are YOUR dream storylines?

season 2 is a serial with an overarching plotline and central villain

that would be the best thing

I have an incredible idea for celebrating the Season 2 premier. But it must be kept a secret from non-Bronies.

Oh, and I just made like a million MLP avatars out of pure boredom if anyone's interested.

Back
Top Bottom