• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your animals pictures.

You ADOPTED them? Whoever threw out such beautiful cats must be tortured, killed, and tortured again! >=(

...butbutbut still
xD

At least, it's good to see these kitties were lucky to have a good home. Seems like you take good care of them, and considering the crumbling economy (assuming you live in the US) and growing pressure on animal shelters, you've done a very good thing. Now, discussion closed before we spam further =P

Yes I do.

Anyway. This is totally off topic but awesome anyway.
epicequipment.jpg

budgies.jpg

My two budgies, blue and yellow. Yellow is the boy and is really nice, Blue is female and bites fingers.

catty.jpg

My cat. I wanted to call him Timothy, but mother insisted on Conan the Barbarian. He's huge.

patches.jpg

My sister's cat, Patches. She's really small and cute, and she picks up marbles so she can throw them across the room.

scamp.jpg

Scamp, our dog. Sleeps and eats, occasionally walks around or barks at things he doesn't recognise. Has been known to walk into solid, highly visible objects on occasion.
Has eaten an entire potato and an entire kiwi fruit on two separate occasions, but never again.

cam-1.jpg

And my other pet.... huhuhu...

Everyone here has beautiful pets, by the way
@MH: You are right, its wrong to breed to many
and then just give them away, but they are lucky,
some breeders actually KILL the extra or "not up to standards" kittens, so
they are lucky.

@ultraviolet
Wow, your birds are so cute! :3 I need to get pictures of mine sometime. ._.;

Has been known to walk into solid, highly visible objects on occasion.

Haha.

One of my favorite games is closing the door over Violet's doggy door when she's outside. She'll just try to walk inside and you'll hear this 'thunk.' Poor puppy. But she bounces, it's all good.

I really want a kittan D: Mom's allergic, though, so the most I get to see of them is at the local pet store. Violet makes up for that, though -- she does all sorts of dorky stuff.

Like so.

(The dog is a rat terrier, so she's little -- but we'll buy her full-sized beach balls and such and she'l have a blast just chasing it around the yard, bouncing it off her nose, trying to balance it... if you go outside and watch her, every once in a while she'll nudge it over to you and wait for you to kick it.)

Heh, thats nice Verne, too bad about the allergies though, my parents won't let me have a bird, so I guess I'll get a snake, what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom