• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yo everyone!

Umbramatic

Pronoun
he
OK, belive it or not I'm actually a friend of the site owner; me and Butterfree met on the Serebii forums several years back and we slowly but surely formed a freindship. So, I decided, why not check out her forums?

Anyway, introductions. Name's Umbramatic, but I usually go by Umbra. I'm an aspiring writer who will probably post shit on the fanfic forums even though they are apparently long dead. I have been a Pokemon fan since picking up Red at age 6, and have had a longstanding love for most facets of the franchise. I am also fond of Nintendo, RPGs, cartoons/anime, and the like.

I also run a Discord server called Spectra Castle I opened this April; Butterfree is a fellow admin alongside me and my other friend Tangent128. I don't like posting links to it publicly but will likely share with people who ask. I will also likely post links to my Tumblr and Twitter later once I'm not on a cell phone.

But hey you all! Looking forward to getting to know this community.

Thanks! I'm not exactly sure where it came from. It's what I named my character in Fire Emblem: Heroes and it just sort of stuck for me.

What sort of writing do you like to do?

*waves* Hellooooo! Things aren't very active around here these days, but it's good to have you! Hope some actual threads happen to give you something to do here (or you make them happen). :P

I see you have already been initiated into the cult of tea and cod, which is of course the most important thing.

Thanks! I'm not exactly sure where it came from. It's what I named my character in Fire Emblem: Heroes and it just sort of stuck for me.

What sort of writing do you like to do?

This is a good place to get a username from. Fire Emblem Heroes is great.

Also I write fantasy, sci fi and fanfic. Mostly Pokemon fanfic but also Undertale, Fire Emblem, Zootopia, and Voltron: Legendary Defender.

*waves* Hellooooo! Things aren't very active around here these days, but it's good to have you! Hope some actual threads happen to give you something to do here (or you make them happen). :P

I see you have already been initiated into the cult of tea and cod, which is of course the most important thing.

I'll do my best to shake things up around here. And THE CULT HAS COMPELLED ME

(also hi RedneckPhoenix!)

Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here, the forums could definitely use some shaking up.

I'm part of the ASB league, which is a kind of battle roleplay game--feel free to check it out! It's been pretty quiet lately, but I'm working to get it revved up again.

Back
Top Bottom