• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on... let's see... I think it was sixteen. The one that has the word "tender" in it. There are so many things the answer could be, and I just don't feel like trying all of them.

Stuck at #4... like I have been for the past year or so. :P Maybe I'm missing something obvious... I just can't figure out what the pattern or whatever it is with the numbers...

Zeta Reticuli: The title kind of gives you a hint. That's how I got it.

Vrai Espoir: If you are looking in the right place, you should find it easily.

Salamander: #4 had me stuck too. The first word of the title gives you a hint.

Mmmmmm. I see the word, but I do not grasp the secret meaning. Dx I guess I'm not sure if this is something obvious or something more obscure or just... well, like the clue says, I guess I just don't get what kind of numbers those are. >.> Oh, I'm positive I'll feel silly when I finally get it.

I'm stuck on 14. I checked the source code, and I think I get what to do to find out the answer, I just can't figure it out. I've tried pretty much everything I can think of. Any help?

Zim Del Invasor, Think about what first appearance could mean. It could be a time, or a game, or...

Last edited:
Lol, I remember CoopCoopCoop and I being one of the first to finish that game... Good times... If you remember him, he isn't on the forums anymore, as far as I know. He quit a long time ago.

Edit: I really need help on 4... Coop must have done that one for me back then, lol.

Last edited:
Grinning Calamity, you wouldn't have any hints for number 26, do you?

Sorry, I haven't done the clue game in a long time, but if you can get me to 26(or give me the question) I may be able to get it.

Another issue is that Coop and I beat the game before it was probably updated, so I don't know if I ever got it...

Great, now I feel really stupid. I still can't get #3, even though I've looked all the obvious places to "hide" a clue. EDIT: Never mind, I finally got it. *happy dance* Now I'm stuck on #4... EDIT: Wow, I keep speaking one second too soon. I got #4 also, thanks to the miracle of Google. Hint on #7, anybody?

Last edited:
Number seven is hard if you haven't been to TCoD for a long time. Let's just say it's in somewhere very very unexpected... It's in the Site section! Have fun clicking...

Need help with 10. I'M SO STUCK!
Edit: Oh, got it. Just after I posted it, too.
Now I need help with 11.
EDIT: Got that, too...now for 12. Wonder how long it will be before I figure that out...

Ekibyōgami;1792 said:
So TCoD is where all the Devonians are. XD The closest active PFU user to me lives in Wales, so this is quite a surprise to find two people from the South West (you and Danni). Whereabouts in Plymouth are you? :3

Hey, I live in the South West too.

Aaaanyway, I used to be able to get to four, but I've since forgotten three's asnwer. I know where to find it but I just don't... really... want to look... there... again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom