• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Beyond The Stars

((Sorry for being inactive everyone. >< Was being held up with the last few days of school. But my break just started so should be fairly clear to continue. ^^;

Oh and.. Philly.. Lucas and Dragon as well somewhat.. could you please try and shape up your posts? It's a bit disturbing the whole wall of text with.. no feeling to it. I'm not quite as worried about wordcount, but they've no substance. IF you could fit what was needed into the space you're using fine, but..
Well, for example, Philly, you just told Dragon you were a shapeshift. There was no lead-in though, no real provocation, and to be honest I didn't even really understand what was going on up to there. But you're about to tell someone something important like that.. Do you just say.. "Hey guess what, I'm *Blah*, Watch!"
And then.. you don't even have any emotion. Just flatly typed sentences suffixed with '*Character* Said'... In Microsoft Sam monotone? Because it's hard to not feel like it.. Even if you're meant to be strict and command like.. It can make a world of difference. - "I fail to see how this is funny" Captain Lehrer said in a stern tone, glaring harshly at Valkyrie, for example.
Please try to add some detail, some feeling and personality to your character, some feel of the surroundings. Hell right now you're apparently just teleporting all over the place.))

Rin was still rather taken by everything that had just happened, she was examining the inside of the "Ship" and stumbling slightly at the slight uneasiness of the nature of the craft. It truly felt like being inside a living being.
Turning to face the form which was one of two Porygon 2, Rin paused for a moment. "H-Hold the com system" she spoke in a quivering tone as the virtual pokemon spoke of her. "How do you know all this about me?"
K'Iera had made her way off Rin's back and was peering out now, leaning on Rin's leg and barking a couple of times suspiciously.
"Actually hold that thought." She turned to face the male Kreel who had taken her aboard, "What now, exactly, if I may ask? Your friends outside aren't too thrilled with us, and I vouch to say your friends are now mine as well."

Last edited:
Lahz took a long drink of water. "Ah, I see you've gone and revealed something about the both of us. But it's not like you haven't done that in the past, hmm?"
He emphasized the last sentence in a slightly mocking tone.
He thought about the Captain's last words. A.. secret mission? "Couldn't you have warned me before you came here? And how is it unpredictable to send senior staff on secret missions?"
As the words sunk in, a confused look came to Lahz's face.
"A secret mission? Why?"
He nonchalantly sipped his water as he waited for answers.

Last edited:
((Guilty as charged~ And it's Valkrie, without the 'y'. I've been slightly busy lately too, so I'm not really keeping track of my RPs. So my characters are acting all the same... Sorry. I'll try to make my posts more descriptive. This one doesn't count.))

((I too, will try to make my posts more thrilling. In my next one, though, as I am procrastinating on my homework and must go.))

One of the virtual Pokemon seemed to shrug at the Kreel’s question. Considering that Porygon2’s don’t have shoulders, it was rather strange. “There are always records. Dig a bit and they show up,” the Porygon2 bleeped, ignoring the fact that Rin had told it to hold that fact. The other Porygon2 bobbed its head up and down in agreement. "Might want to watch your trail from now on."

One of the Porgon2’s turned to face Cuzakji. “Might want to leave soon. Police’s coming.”

(Sorry for the delay... I had end of semester issues, coupled with writers block... not a good combination.)

Starlight's voice rang through the air.
We are already in transit. Our first stop will be a remote section of the ocean.

Cuzakji watched the final two enter through the wall: the Drall, and Rin.
"Ah, we're now all here... good. So your name is Rin? It's nice to meet you, Rin. My name is..." He states a set of clicking, hissing, and chirping sounds, something Rin likely could understand herself. The first three sounds did sound similar to, but not exactly equivalent to, Cuzakji. "People usually call me Cuzakji or Cuza, for short."
He began to walk out of the entrance room, through a small hallway, and into the main hall. There were no doors, but there were different, glowing signs on the wall, above where someone could walk to. Most of the signs were names of crew members, signifying their own personal rooms, while a couple others labeled particular necessary areas, such as a kitchen. The one all the way across from the entrance was labeled 'Storage.' A hole in the floor opened up, just a few feet from the Storage room, and a Flygon walked out from it, up a ramp. Apparently, one just had to come close to a particular room and the wall would open up for them. Also apparently, the cockpit itself was underneath the main hall. The Flygon walked over, wings folded behind her, offering her paw pleasantly.
"Hello Rin. I'm Vell, the first mate here. Are you going to stay with us?"
Cuza stopped and turned back around to face the others.
"Ah, that's a good point. Well, the way I see it, you have two choices, Rin. Number one, we drop you off in the middle of the ocean, with an escape capsule, and you can wait to be rescued by the authorities. I'm sure you can claim to be kidnapped or whatever, and they'll let you off the hook. Or, number two, you can stay with us, and hopefully make some extra cash in the process. I did hear you say you were looking to make some money, correct?"

((This thing needs a bump. Now.))

The two Porygon2's floated beside Rin. "Join us if you want. A good hacker is always a nice addition to any ship," one of them bleeped, its voice electronic. With a nod, the two Porygon2's followed after Cuzaji. They hovered around the Kreel and waited for orders. The soft glow from the walls seemed to make the two virtual Pokemon silver instead of red and blue.

If one payed really close attention, one might realize that there are exactly no difference between the two Porygon2's. By common sense, one might reason that one of them is the Drall from before, but it is pretty much impossible to tell. Unless, of course, the Drall decides to change shape, which was pretty unlikely given that it likes fooling with people.

Back
Top Bottom