• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which RP should I start?

Which idea do you like the most?

• Idea 1

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Thorne

It's feeding time
Well yeah, I want to try to start a RP again, and have two ideas, both of them seemed to be appreciated by people who saw the ideas, which I bet not everyone who'd be interested saw, so I thought I'd do a thread to see which one interest you people more.

Ahem, the two RP ideas are the following:

An unknown evil has appeared, and Arceus sends out the legendaries to get rid of it. Yet their attempts turned out worthless and all of them were killed, yet their spirits remained. They turned to Arceus once again, who came to the conclusion this evil was immune to them because of the fact they lacked the innocence, a part of the soul which was what made normal and legendary pokémon different. Each legendary was forced to find a Pokémon capable of keeping their souls in their bodies, to merge their powers and go and defeat this unknown evil.

A rare, unexplained phenomenon takes place sometimes. There is a extremely small chance a Pokémon is born with a completely different typing then usual. This was considered a myth for a long time until a ghost-type Raichu was found, which caused a extreme hunt for these "Off-Types" as the scientific name became. The few that could be found were sold for extremely high amounts of money. Mostly trainers who wanted to use Pokémon to their full potential, but also scientists who tried to find a way to change the typing of Pokémon by studying the Off-types' genetics, if this were to succeed it would throw the competitive Pokémon battling completely. As one of these Off-Types you have to try to find a place were you are safe for all eternity.

Now, please say which idea you like most and if you have any suggestions or questions.

Number 2; it kind of reminds me of the Empaths from link008's the City of Dreams, an RP that I enjoyed.

In case you've been living under a rock, I reserved Lugia :P

This is fun; there isn't even an official thread and people are reserving :3

I like both, but the image of Raikou having to hang around in a Jumpluff body amuses me ten times more than it should.

(I don't know why I'm voting BUT I DON'T KNOW maybe I would join it.)

Seeing that 1 is winning, I suppose I'll start that one, then. And maybe start the other one when the first dies.
Not right now thought, I need to refine the plot more, including actually making up what the unknown evil is.

I voted for idea 2.
If idea 1 can I be Suicune?
If idea 2 then can i be a Dark and Ghost Scyther?

Back
Top Bottom