• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Evolution Core (TEC)

I was also going to ask the same thing; if there's no RP, what do we post.

Also, the Power section looks very complicated. I'll try to read it through again and understand it...

Also, about HP... how do we know how many we have?

I still didnt make a base HP table, and I probably wont make one any time soon- it might take weeks.

Anyway, the base HP for Every starter pokemon are 20, meaning you should start with 28 HP, but since these pokemon are stronger than average, you will start with 30 HP. I will make a starter stat table soon enough.

Other facts: The Power and Mp are more or less the exact same, expect Power is for physical moves and defence and Mp(Mana or Magic points) do the same for Special attacks and defence.

The3FightingDragons: As soon as I am done with the experience, Mp, Energy explanations and have created a starter stat table.

Okay, the Mp section is done. I'll make the Energy section tomorrow, since Im plenty much busy. Only one thing I'll reveal 'bout it: Energy is slowly drained as you fight, and when you battlvolve(evolve to fight better).
Some pokemon lose speed and other stats when evolving.
By the way, I forgot to add the speed stat to the 'to be created' list.

Anyway, The following pokemon lose/gain stats when changing form:

Chikorita->Bayleef(minus speed, plus Mp and Power)-->Meganium(Speed loss, Tiny power rise, Mp boost)

Treecko->Grovyle(Speed grows, Mp lowers, Lil' power boost)-->Sceptile(Big speed bonus, Gigantic Mp drop, average power boost)

Bulbasaur->Ivysaur(Speed drop, Mp boost)-->Venusaur(BIG speed loss, Power loss, BIG Mp boost)

Turtwig->Grotle(Above-average speed drop and power boost)-->Torterra(Extreme speed drop, Small Mp drop, Extreme Power boost)

I made the Grass starters for now. Fire will come tomorrow!

I still didnt make a base HP table, and I probably wont make one any time soon- it might take weeks.

Anyway, the base HP for Every starter pokemon are 20, meaning you should start with 28 HP, but since these pokemon are stronger than average, you will start with 30 HP. I will make a starter stat table soon enough.

Other facts: The Power and Mp are more or less the exact same, expect Power is for physical moves and defence and Mp(Mana or Magic points) do the same for Special attacks and defence.

The3FightingDragons: As soon as I am done with the experience, Mp, Energy explanations and have created a starter stat table.

Ok thanks

Accepted by twiggy for victory.

Name:Alex

Species:Bulbasaur

Appearence: Alex looks pretty much like any regular Bulbsasaur. He has a green body with dark green spots spead around it. He has a green bulb on his back, slightly smaller than other Bulbasaurs. His Legs are slightly smaller than other Bulbasaurs aswell.

Personality:Alex usually stays to himself. He doesn't like doing anything unless he can be certain he's good at it. He can get very angry if provoked. He is quite lazy and will take any excuse to get out of work. However, he will help people if they are in danger, and does not stand for people being treated unfairly. His battle style is to hamper opponents with status and then attack powerfully.

Bio: Alex was born and raised in a small village and mainly stayed at home. He never enjoyed the company of his Mother and Father as they always shouted at him for being lazy and not doing anything with his life. At the age of 10 he ran away, working as a travelling odd job person. However, he eventually started his solo rescue team.

Level: 8.

Stats
Hp: 32
Mp: 31
Power: 31
Energy: 26

Part of Grass Camp

Last edited:
Okay, now the thread is up!

Psymon gets a wild for being the first ot post. Anyway, the base stats for everyone:
Hp: 30
Mp: 25
Pow: 25
Speed: 20

Not the base, the current stats. Rise by 2 for every level.

Grass starters start at fortree camp, Water at lilycove and fire at the (fire gym city of the 3rd gen).

I wonder when someone expect psymon will finally post...

Anyway, I want to say that because I have extreme school pressure, I cant make many updates at the moment, only a few posts then and when.

Back
Top Bottom