• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Eight Blades Signups/OOC

Obviously accepted, but I am not sure on what Flora and Ashes wants it. But I am sure it is accepted

I coulda sworn I posted that I liked the profile. o.o

Accepted, Lett. ^^

Wait for meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (And yes, I randomly selected random letters for the last name. I know it sucks, right!?)

Name: Xhan Kriligon (That's ZAWN KRILL-UH-GUN)

Initial Alignment: Evil (Although he's not very good at it.)

Specialty: Defense.... And failing epically

1st Keyblade: Fenrir.

2nd Keyblade: Second? Maybe later, when I get a picture and a good description.

Appearence:
XhantheKeybladewielder.png
Xhan has black hair that refuses to do anything other than just lay on his head... Unless there's wind blowing, in which case, most of his
head can be seen. He has hazel eyes, which are rarely seen through the dorky sunglasses/goggles he keeps on his face.

He wears a white, long sleeve button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and the shirt unbuttoned. Underneath he wears a green shirt wit a grey eagle on his side. The green shirt is worn and frayed at the stiches. He also wears some faded blue pants that have almost gotten holes at the knees. His shoes are black and grey with dark orange laces, and about size 9.

He's about 5' 10" and three quarters, and weighs in at about 146. He wears a black neckalce with a small steel emblem hanging on the end. There is a well-polished jade stone set into the steel just below the emblem.

Biography: Xhan remembers very little of his past. Not because of amnesia, or anything like that, but he just never cared to remember things. His parents had "seperated", and Xhan's mother began to burn through boyfriends. After taking it for too long, Xhan simply walked out while his mother was in an argument with her new boyfriend.

After, Xhan was reduced to stealing, which he was actually pretty good at. After being on the street for three years, Xhan found a nice empty lot, which was much to his liking. If somebody came to try to move in, Xhan made sure that the previous owner "haunted" the building. And so began Xhan's life of heists, rather than creeping away from fruit stands with a pear behind his back.

Personality: He's not what you'd expect of an 'evil' person. He's always irritating others for his own enjoyment, and is just trying to have a little fun. Unfortunately, this has gotten him into too many bad positions before.

However, during battle, Xhan becomes something entirely different. Unless the battle isn't challenging, in which case, he gets really cocky.

Other: An extremely longword says he is from Traverse Town.

Last edited:
Okay I have been talked into this by my brother. If I have to wait to join this one then I will.

Name: Darius (Dare-ee-us)

Initial alignment: Generally good but will try to stay neutral.

Specailty:Strength. Darius is decent at defense but possesses no magical abilities whatsoever.

Weapon 1: A 2 and a half foot steel sword that rests on his back.

Weapon 2: An identical sword that also rests on his back. He dual wields the two when he has them.

Apperance: A big man he is in his prime at 27 years old. He stands nearly 6 and a half feet tall and tips the scale at 281 pounds. He wears tan trousers with boots up to his knees and a brown shirt. He has a mix of brown and blonde hair with blue eyes and is fair skinned. he also carries 2 sword in open sheaths on his back

Personaltiy: Generaly mild mannered and curious he isn't one to jump to conclusions. Occasionally he will skip a step or be quick to anger. He is most dangerous when he deems you evil. He will hunt you to the ends of the universe and until his dying breath. He is incredibly loyal.

Other: An extremely long sword and can I have a third weapon. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom