• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Original Story [OOC]

Re: [Open] The Original Story [OOC + Signups]

L'il Dwagie:

[Lucky Star] Mew (F)
Sweet and outgoing, Lucky Star is a kind, if scatterbrained, creature. She bears a pale blue star mark over her left eye.

Skeleton Key - A black iron key with three teeth and a rounded head, with a small sapphire embedded in it.

Crazy Linoone:

[Tenshi] Latias (F)
Tenshi is a calm creature, almost impossible to anger. She will calmly insert herself into any conversation she thinks needs her, and can often find the answer to a problem.

Pole - A simple metal pole about a foot and a half long, and about an inch thick. It's slightly rusted.

Kusari:

[Atemu] Mewtwo (M)
Cold seeming and quiet most of the time, Atemu's mind is as sharp as a scalpel and he doesn't mind using it on anyone who bothers him enough.

Dagger - An approximately 10-inch long blade of a shining steel, with a black hilt with a golden lion's head on the end, with ruby eyes.

Moony: Reserved.

We'll start this puppy up as soon as me and moony have our forms done, so get those forms in quickly, late joiners!

Re: [Open] The Original Story [OOC + Signups]

Me:

Name: Fonsui 'Fonsy' Carreau

Appearance: Fonsy is a very small girl for her age, standing in at about 5'3", and weighing just about 100lbs. She has short blonde hair that curls at the ends and is longer in the back, usually pulled into a stubby ponytail. Her eyes are green, and she's rather pale, with delicate features. She normally wears simple blue jeans and a white turtleneck, with a black sweater over it, and plaid-patterned rubber boots. She carries a large messenger bag full of...stuff.

Personality: Fonsy is brave and self-sacrificing, and will plunge headfirst into anything she feels strongly about. She's rather intelligent, and is good at puzzles and word games. She loves to draw, and is a bit...quirky at times, but a nice girl. She is hard to make mad, and will protect others with her life.

History: Fonsy was a rather average trainer in most aspects as a younger girl; she went on her journey at ten years old, took the gym challenge, had a rival and battled Team Galactic with other young trainers. Her first Pokemon was a Riolu, a gift from her cousin, and the two didn't really...get along at first. It took them a while to bond, but when they did, the little Riolu promptly evolved, and they became inseparable.

She sort of stopped actively battling other trainers at about 18, but she kept her Pokemon team in shape with training in the wilds and in the gym of one of her friends. When she learned of the Rift, she decided that she had to help, and left with her three strongest Pokemon to help.

Pokemon:
[Crescent] Lucario (F)
[Zora] Gardevoir (F)
[Tachi] Weavile (F)

Other: hey look it's my trainer in Diamond!

And my Partner and Object are:

[Shamballa] Giratina (F)
Shamballa is quiet usually, but she will speak up and defend those weaker than her, and is the last bastion of defense in combat. Arceus is her brother.

Bottle - A small pear-shaped glass bottle with a cork. Empty.

Moony:

[Aten] Latios (M)
Aten is brave and a noble spirit, and will always be at the front lines, working to protect his friends and allies. He has little tolerance for stupidity, and will do his best to cure it, whether through smacks or teaching. Tenshi is his sister.

Notebook - A small notebook full or seemingly random words, hand written in blue ink.

Thread'll be up soon; you have until I put it up to join, Reserves can finish after the RP starts if they need to, but you only have 2 days after it starts.

Re: The Original Story [OOC + Signups]

I hope it's not too late.

Name: Sunoe "Sun" McCannon

Appearance: The ideal punk. Black hair streaked with blue, falling over stunning blue eyes, a wide forehead, and pointed nose. He has a lip and eyebrow ring, and a spiked colloar. He wears a black vest over a t-shirt with a skull logo on it, and a silver skull necklace. On his hands are black glowes cut off at the fingers, and two generic silver rings, one on each index finger. He wears black jeans with a silver buckled belt, and a chain hanging from his pocket. His shoes are black converse, with metal aglets. He is tall and scrawny.

Personality: Always over-confident. He never doubts that he can do what others can't, and when he's proven wrong, he makes up an excuse as to why. Very sarcastic, especially when someone asks him a stupid question. Very insensitive, making comments that are cruel, nasty, and unfair. He is very greedy, and always takes whatever he can get, even if it means getting it from someone else. He is selfish, and won't share anything, even if they need it more than he does. The only contrast to his personality is that he treats his pokemon the exact opposite of the way he treats humans.

History: Was beaten nearly to death by a gang of thugs when he was eleven, and had his favourite pokemon, who at the time, was his best friend. He refuses to talk about the incident, and has been hateful and suspicious of most humans ever since. His pokemon, however, he treats with kindness and love.

Pokemon:
[Malin] Rapidash (F)
[Zang] Growlithe (M)
[Leonna] Vulpix (F)

Other: Obviously, loves fire pokemon.

Re: The Original Story [OOC + Signups]

mmmmn. I suppose, but this is the last entrant, and only since magnemite doesn't seem to be posting a form.

You get:

Hammer - Average construction hammer. Made of metal.

[Ragnarok] Rayquaza (M)
Ragnarok is temperamental and sort of rude, with a great deal of pride. He sees most others as beneath him. He's shiny.

Back
Top Bottom