• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the joys of evil #15
It's what you need to get the clue
It's what the condition needs to be to get the clue

AAGHHH!!! I'm going iNsAnEEEeeeE here!! I can't figure out 24 no matter WhAt!! (sorry for bad grammar; I'm just angry at the question) so yeah... PLEASE? tell me a hint for the answer!!! Is it a pokemon? or an item in the game?? maybe a certain stat of a pokemon or something? ANYTHING will help......... I can't even comprehend the question very well. is the answer anywhere on the site? (beside the forums) or just pokemon knowledge? game or anime? I'm soooooooooooooooooo confused. (sorry for 'o'verdose on the 'so'!!)

Stuck on 24 now.

EDIT: Got it! I liked my wrong answer better, though.
It's a Pokemon.

EDIT2: 26 is killing my brain dead.

Last edited:
It's near the beginning of a place you really don't want to go to....
It's similar to the 5th one (dejavu, anyone?)

Okay, for 26 Think about what a mention could be...

Anyone got the answer to 27 yet? I'm stuck there D:

Last edited:
aww man!! I kno it's a pokemon and like #5 but i don't have a clue what this is supposed to mean! at all!!! makes no sense to me. #24 is rotting my brain cells more than watching baby shows all day! help me before i (not literally) shrivel up into little bits of nothing!

Okay, for 26, I think this will be revealing way too much :S Mention = thanks.

Anyone got the answer to 27 yet? I'm stuck there D:

A winner is you. Thankies!

O_O

28 now! \O/

It has something to do with maths.

EDIT: Bloody hell, I'm on a roll. 29 now!

Think early anime.

Maths? I know no maths D: Is it like a logic problem or do you need to see some page on the site?

EDIT: Got it. Now for 28...

EDIT2: Hah. Got it on my first guess :D Thanks Ekibyōgami, your hint helped.

EDIT3: AHA. Now don't I feel smart...but I don't get 30 D:

Last edited:
Okay. Guys. Look.

The clue game is about figuring out the clues on the page.

This means that when you give hints, you can hint at how the clue relates to the answer or narrow down the range of possible answers (e.g. "It's a Pokémon"). You can NOT give a completely different but much easier clue like "The first Pokémon that non-Pokémon fans would think of" or "This Pokémon can change into any other Pokémon" that happens to result in the same answer or give them the answer to the actually tricky part of the clue and leave them to figure out the easy one. That defeats the whole point of the clue game. If you give hints like that, somebody could theoretically get through the entire game without actually knowing what the heck any of the clues even mean. That is not what the clue game is meant for. Give hints, not blatant giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom