• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot A Thousand Fronds

Harlequin

A thousand fronds caress my body like miniature fingers, dancing, tracing my delicate skin with an electric touch. I have been lost for days now, truly mome, but they have taken me in.

Writhing in ecstasy I find it hard to question their reasons why, for the pleasure is so great that gladly I would have paid my life’s wages a thousand times over for the privilege of but ten minutes’ with their fronds.

I am without sense of time, here, but it does not matter because they are such gracious hosts. Never do I wait for anything long, and to my every desire they pander… it is indeed glorious.

I have glimpsed their entirety only once, and it was too intangible for me to truly grasp. I fear in trying I only broke something fundamental to my being, my core, and that that is why I revel so wholly in my pleasure.

It pains me to think that my submission is the result of something broken, twisted in my brain, and yet I can see no other answer. Never before would I have submitted to such a thing—it is perversion, and yet I am in its thrall. I would rebel if I were able but the pleasure is too intense.

I speak to you in a moment of brief, fleeting lucidity but I confess: I do not know if you are but another manifestation of the burning desire I feel for their touch. It is likely.

Soon I will descend into orgasmic delirium, devoid of anything but the lust and need for satiation.

I fear it is too late for me and my mimsy sanity but do not succumb to their tender ministrations. It is an insidious thing, all creeping and lowly. Do not.

fin

Also. Um. "Mome" means "(far) from home" and "mimsy" means "miserable and flimsy". See the Jabberwocky for more information.

The surreality of it reminds me of something Italo Calvino would likely write. I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom