• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

"Lost in translation" Babelfish fun

Original English Text:
Bonjour, hola, and all the rest. Welcome to TCoD. Enjoy your stay with some hot tea and fresh cod. :3 I am the friendly Jolteon of the area, beware of the others, >:3.

Translated to French:
Bonjour, hola, et tout le repos. Bienvenue à TCoD. Appréciez votre sejour avec du thé chaud et de la morue fraîche. : 3 je suis le Jolteon amical de la zone, prends garde des autres, > ; : 3.

Translated back to English:
Hello, hola, and all rest. Welcome with TCoD. Appreciate your stay with hot tea and fresh cod. : 3 I am friendly Jolteon of the zone, take guard of the others, > : 3.

Translated to German:
Hallo, hola und aller Rest. Willkommen mit TCoD. Schätzen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt mit heißem Tee und frischem Kabeljau. : 3 bin ich freundliches Jolteon der Zone, Nehmenschutz von den anderen, > : 3.

Hello, hola and all remainder. Welcome with TCoD. Estimate your stay with hot tea and fresh Kabeljau. : 3 I am > friendly Jolteon of the zone, taking protection of the others; : 3.

Translated to Italian:
Ciao, hola e tutto il resto. Benvenuto con TCoD. Stimi il vostro soggiorno con tè caldo e Kabeljau fresco. : 3 sono > Jolteon amichevole della zona, prendente la protezione degli altre; : 3.

Hello, hola and all the rest. Welcome with TCoD. Esteem your stay with warm tea and fresh Kabeljau. : 3 are > friendly Jolteon of the zone, taking the protection of the others; : 3.

Translated to Portuguese:
Olá!, hola e todo o descanso. Boa vinda com TCoD. Esteem sua estada com chá morno e o Kabeljau fresco. : 3 são > Jolteon amigável da zona, tomando a proteção da outro; : 3.

Olá! , hola and all the rest. Good coming with TCoD. Esteem its sojourn with warm tea and the fresh Kabeljau. : 3 are > friendly Jolteon of the zone, taking the protection of the other; : 3.

Translated to Spanish:
¡Olá! , hola y todo el resto. El buen venir con TCoD. Estime su estancia con té caliente y el Kabeljau fresco. : 3 son > Jolteon cómodo de la zona, tomando la protección de la otra; : 3.

Wave! , hello and all the rest. The good one for coming with TCoD. It considers his stay with hot tea and the fresh Kabeljau. : 3 are > comfortable Jolteon of the zone, taking the protection from the other; : 3.

I tried Rickroll and it gave some... interesting resutls:
Original English Text:
Never gonna give you up,
never gonna let you down,
never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry,
never gonna say goodbye,
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Japanese:
Abandoning going never and being disappointed the running around which never goes, throwing away never it goes. You make shout, going never and saying good bye it is the lie which never goes, damaging never it goes.

Chinese:
In run which gives up never going and disappointed neighbor never goes, discards it never to go. You do to shout, never goes, and said that says goodbye rumor which it never goes, never damages it to go.

French:
In the passage which gives up never not to go and the disappointed neighbor never goes, never throws it to go. You make to shout, never go, and said who says the rumour goodbye that it never goes, damage it never not to go.

German:
In the passage, that never, in order does not give to go and the disappointed neighbour never goes, throws up it, going to never. They make, in order to cry to never go and said, whom good-bye that it never goes, it does not damage the rumor it never, over to go says.

Italian:
In the passage, that never, in the order does not give in order to go and the disappointing neighbor never goes, does not throw it on, going never. They make, in order to scream in order not to never go and have said, that good bye those never does not go, never do not damage the voice, to exceed says.

Portuguese:
In the passage, this never, in the order of a end not to go and the disappointing neighbor never goes, does not play it on, never going. They make, the end to shout not to never go and to have said, that good byes those never do not go, it never does not damage the voice, to exceed says.

Spanish:
Or of an end not to go and of the dissapointing neighbor never goes, does not play it ignition, never going. They do, the end to never shout not to go and to have saying, that never byes go good those, it never damages the voice, to exceed says.

And "All toasters toast toast":

Original English Text:
All toasters toast toast.

Translated to French:
Tout le pain grillé de pain grillé de grille-pain.

All toast toast of toaster.

Translated to German:
Aller Toasttoast des Toasters.

All toast toast of the toaster.

Translated to Italian:
Tutto il pane tostato del pane tostato del tostapane.

All the toasted bread of the toasted bread of the toaster.

Todo o pão brindado do pão brindado do torradeira.

All the offered bread of the offered bread of the torradeira.

Translated to Spanish:
Todo el pan ofrecido del pan ofrecido del torradeira.

All the offered bread of the bread offered of torradeira.

Original English Text:
Around that time, they walked through the woods. To their surprise, they saw a small rabbit lying there in pain.

Translated to French:
Autour de ce temps, ils ont marché par les bois. À leur surprise, ils ont vu un petit lapin se situer là en douleur.

Around this time, they went by wood. With their surprise, they saw a small rabbit being located there in pain.

Translated to German:
Um diese Zeit gingen sie durch Holz. Mit ihrer Überraschung sahen sie ein kleines Kaninchen, das dort in den Schmerz gelegen ist.

Around this time they went through wood. With their surprise they saw a small rabbit, which is been situated into the pain there.

Translated to Italian:
Intorno a questo tempo hanno passato attraverso legno. Con la loro sorpresa hanno veduto un piccolo coniglio, che è situato nel dolore là.

Around this time they have passed through wood. With their surprise they have seen a small rabbit, that it is situated in the pain here.

Em torno deste tempo passaram através da madeira. Com sua surpresa viram um coelho pequeno, de que que fosse situado na dor aqui.

Around this time they had passed through the wood. With its surprise they turn a small rabbit, of that he was situated here in pain.

Translated to Spanish:
Alrededor de este tiempo habían pasado a través de la madera. Con su sorpresa dan vuelta a un pequeño conejo, de eso que lo situaron aquí en dolor.

Around this time they had happened through the wood. With its surprise they give return to a small rabbit, of which they located it here in pain.

Original English Text:
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!

Translated to French:
IMMA FIRIN HEURE-MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER !

IMMA FIRIN HEURE-MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER!

Translated to German:
IMMA FIRIN HEURE-MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER!

IMMA FIRIN HIRE MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER!

Translated to Italian:
NOLEGGIO MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER DI IMMA FIRIN!

CHARTERING MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER OF IMMA FIRIN!

FRETANDO MILLIAMPÈRE LAZER DE IMMA FIRIN!

FREIGHTING MILLIAMPÈRE LEISURE OF IMMA FIRIN!

Translated to Spanish:
¡OCIO DE FLETE DE MILLIAMPÈRE DE IMMA FIRIN!

LEISURE OF LOAD OF MILLIAMPÈRE OF IMMA FIRIN!

Okay, so I stuck a veeery long ABOFAL rant in there, and well...

Original English Text:
I hate you, I despise you, I loathe you. Everything about you
DISGUSTS me. Your ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, legs, knees,
stomach, ribs and bottom make me want to vomit up. You're
repulsive, loathsome, grotesque and insupportable. I want to
kill you, I want to twist your nipples off and throw them to
the dogs. You scum. You low, corrosive lump of fecal horror,
you maniac bastardly turd. I would rather drink stale urine
from Norman Fowler's arse-pit than remain one moment more in
your defiling company. You're filth, you're cack, you're the
ooze of a burst boil, I abominate you, you towering mound of
corrupted slime. Your every utterance is like the slithering
hiss of a fat maggot in the putrid guts of a decomposing rat,
your face is fouler than the unwiped inner ring of Satan's
rectum.

Translated to French:
Je vous déteste, je vous dédaigne, je vous déteste. Tout au sujet de vous
ME DÉGOÛTE. Vos oreilles, yeux, nez, bouche, langue, jambes, genoux,
l'estomac, les nervures et le bas m'incitent à vouloir vomir vers le haut. You' ; re
répulsif, dégoûtant, grotesque et insupportable. Je veux à
tuez-vous, je veux tordre vos mamelons hors fonction et les jeter à
les chiens. Vous écume. Vous bas, morceau corrosif d'horreur fécale,
vous merde bastardly maniaque. Je boirais plutôt l'urine éventée
de Fowler' normand ; le cul-puits de s que restent un moment plus dedans
votre compagnie défilante. You' ; ordures re, you' ; cack re, you' ; au sujet du
suintez d'une ébullition d'éclat, j'abominate vous, vous monticule trés haut de
boue altérée. Votre chaque expression est comme ramper
sifflement d'une grosse larve dans les entrailles putrides d'un rat de décomposition,
votre visage est plus fétide que la boucle intérieure unwiped de Satan' ; s
rectum.

I hate you, I scorn you, I hate you. All about you DISGUST ME. Your ears, eyes, nose, stops, language, legs, knees, the stomach, the veins and bottom encourage me to want to vomit upwards. You' Re repulsive, disgusting, grotesque and unbearable. I want with you kill, I want to twist your nipples except function and to throw them to dogs. You foams. You low, corrosive piece of fecal horror, you shit bastardly maniac.Shit Bastardly mniac. Niiice. I would rather drink the ventilated urine of Norman Fowler' the bottom-well of S which remain one moment inside your ravelling company. You' refuse Re, you' cack Re, you' about ooze of a boiling of glare, I abominate you, you very high monticule of faded mud. Your each expression is like crawling whistle of a large larva in the putrid entrails of a rat of decomposition, your face is more stinking than the inner loop unwiped of Satan' S rectum.

Translated to German:
Ich hasse Sie, ich verachte Sie, ich hasse Sie. Ganz über Sie EKELN SIE MICH. Ihre Ohren, Augen, Wekzeugspritze, Halt, Sprache, Beine, Knie, der Magen, die Adern und die Unterseite regen mich an sich aufwärts erbrechen zu wünschen. You' Re abstoßend, ekelnd, grotesk und unerträglich. Ich wünsche mit Sie beenden, möchte ich Ihre Nippel ausgenommen Funktion verdrehen und sie zu werfen Hunde. Sie schäumen. Sie niedrig, ätzendes Stück der fäkalen Grausigkeit, Sie schissen bastardly Maniac. Ich würde eher den geprüften Urin trinken von normannischem Fowler' die Unterseite-gut von S, die ein Moment nach innen bleiben Ihre auflösende Firma. You' Abfall bezüglich, you' cack bezüglich, you' über sickern Sie von einem Kochen des grellen Glanzes, ich abominate Sie, Sie sehr hohes monticule von durch verblassener Schlamm. Ihr jeder Ausdruck ist wie das Kriechen Pfeife einer großen Larve in den fauligen Eingeweiden einer Ratte von Aufspaltung, Ihr Gesicht ist stinkender als die innere Schleife, die von Satan' unwiped ist; S Rektum.

I hate you, I despise you, I hate you. Completely over it DISGUST ME. Their ears, eyes, Wekzeugspritze, stop, language, legs, knees, the stomach, the veins and the lower surface move me actually upward vomit to require. You' RH repulsively, disgusting, grotesque and intolerablly. I require also They terminate, would like I your nipples excluded function to rotate and them throw Dogs. They foam. It low, corrosive piece of the fäkalen Grausigkeit, They shit bastardly to Maniac. I would drink rather the checked urine of normannischem Fowler' the lower surface property of S, which remain one moment inward Their resolving company. You' Waste relative, you' cack relative, you' over ooze from cooking the sharp gloss, I abominate you, you very high monticule of verblassener mud. You each printout are like a creeping Whistle a large larva in fauligen entrails of a rat of fragmentation, Their face is more stinking than the internal loop, which is from Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

Translated to Italian:
Vi odio, io vi disprezzo, io vi odio. Completamente sopra INDIGNIMI. Le loro orecchie, occhi, Wekzeugspritze, arresto, linguaggio, gambe, ginocchia, lo stomaco, le vene e l'intradosso mi muovono vomito realmente ascendente per richiedere. You' RH repulsively, indignare, arte grottesca e intolerablly. Richiedo egualmente Terminano, come la I i vostri capezzoli esclusi funziona per girare e loro tiro Cani. Spumano. basso, pezzo corrosivo del fäkalen Grausigkeit, Hanno cacato bastardly al maniaco. Berrei piuttosto l'urina controllata di normannischem Fowler' la proprietà dell'intradosso della S, che rimangono un momento interno La loro società di risoluzione. You' Parente residuo, you' parente del cack, you' sopra stilli dalla cottura della lucentezza tagliente, io vi abominano, voi monticule molto alto di fango del verblassener. Ogni stampato siete come uno strisciamento Fischi una grande larva in interiora di fauligen di un ratto di frammentazione, Il loro fronte è puzzante del ciclo interno, che proviene da Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

You hatred, I you depreciation, I you hatred. Completely over it outrage to ME. Their orecchie, eyes, Wekzeugspritze, arrest, language, legs, ginocchia, the stomach, the veins and the lower surface move to me really throw up ascending in order to demand. You' RH repulsively, to outrage, grotesque art and intolerablly. I demand equally They finish, as your excluded tits work in order to turn and they shooting Dogs. Spumano. low, corrosive piece of fäkalen the Grausigkeit, They have shit bastardly to the maniaco. I would rather drink the controlled urine of normannischem Fowler' the property of the lower surface of S, that they remain an internal moment Their society of resolution. You' Residual relative, you' relative of the cack, you' over I distil from the baking of the cutting lucentezza, I detest to you, you monticule much high of mud of the verblassener. Every print you are like a strisciamento A large one larva in interiora hisses of fauligen of a fragmentation rape, Theirs forehead is smelling of the internal cycle, that it comes from Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

Você ódio, I você depreciação, I você ódio. Completamente sobre ultraja-me. Seu orecchie, olhos, Wekzeugspritze, apreensão, língua, pés, ginocchia, o estômago, as veias e o movimento do intradorso a mim jogam realmente acima a ascensão a fim exijir. You' RH repulsively, ao ultraje, arte grotesco e intolerablly. Eu exijo ingualmente Terminam, como seus melharucos excluídos trabalham a fim girar e eles tiro Cães. Spumano. a baixa, parte corrosiva de fäkalen o Grausigkeit, Têm bastardly cagado ao maniaco. Eu beberia um pouco a urina controlada do normannischem Fowler' a propriedade do intradorso de S, de que permanecem um momento interno Sua sociedade da definição. You' Parente residual, you' parente do cack, you' sobre Eu destilo do cozimento do lucentezza do corte, mim detesto-lhe, você monticule muita elevação de lama do verblassener. Cada cópia você é como um strisciamento Uma grande uma larva em silvos do interiora do fauligen de uma violação da fragmentação, Dele testa é cheiro do ciclo interno, de que que vem de Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

You hatred, I you depreciation, I you hatred. Completely on it offends me. Its orecchie, eyes, Wekzeugspritze, apprehension, language, feet, ginocchia, the stomach, the veins and the movement of the intrados me play the ascension really above the end to exijir. You' RH repulsively, to offends it, grotesque art and intolerablly. I demand ingualmente They finish, as its excluded bee-eaters work the end to turn and they shot Dogs. Spumano. the low one, corrosive part of fäkalen the Grausigkeit, They have bastardly cagado to the maniac. I would drink a little I urina controlled of it they normannischem Fowler' the property of the intrados of S, of that they remain an internal moment Its society of the definition. You' Residual relative, you' relative of cack, you' on I distil of the baking of lucentezza of I cut, me I detest to it, you monticule much rise of mud of verblassener. Each copy you is as a strisciamento Great a larva in whistles of the interior of fauligen of a breach of the spalling, Of it forehead is scent of the internal cycle, of that it comes of Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

Translated to Spanish:
Usted odio, I usted depreciación, I usted odio. Totalmente encendido me ofende. Su orecchie, ojos, Wekzeugspritze, aprehensión, lenguaje, pies, ginocchia, el estómago, las venas y el movimiento del intrados yo juego la ascensión realmente sobre el extremo al exijir. You' Derecho repulsivo, ofende le, a arte grotesco e intolerablly. Exijo el ingualmente Acaban, como su trabajo excluido de los abeja-comedores el extremo a dar vuelta y ellos tiró Perros. Spumano. el bajo, parte corrosiva de fäkalen el Grausigkeit, Tienen cagado bastardly al maniaco. Bebería un poco urina de I controlado de él ellos normannischem Fowler' la propiedad del intrados de S, de eso siguen siendo un momento interno Su sociedad de la definición. You' Pariente residual, you' pariente del cack, you' en Destilo de la hornada del lucentezza del mí corto, yo que detesto a ella, usted monticule mucha subida de fango del verblassener. Cada copia usted está como strisciamento Grande una larva en los silbidos del interior del fauligen de una infracción de romper con almádena, De ella la frente es olor del ciclo interno, de eso que viene de Satan' unwiped; S Rektum.

You hatred, I you depreciation, I you hatred. Totally ignition it offends to me. Su orecchie, eyes, Wekzeugspritze, apprehension, language, feet, ginocchia, the stomach, the veins and the movement of the soffit I really play the ascent on the end when demanding. You' Straight repulsive, it offends him, to grotesque art and intolerablly. I demand ingualmente They finish, as its work excluded from the bee-hungry the end to give to return and they threw Dogs. Spumano. the low one, corrosive part of fäkalen the Grausigkeit, They have cagado bastardly to the maniaco. Urina of controlled I would drink a little of him they normannischem Fowler' the property of the soffit of S, that a little while continues being internal Its society of the definition. You' Residual relative, you' relative of cack, you' in I distill of the hornada one of lucentezza of short me, that I detest her, you monticule much ascent of mud of verblassener. Each copy you are like strisciamento Great a larva in the whistles of the interior of fauligen of an infraction to break with tup, Of her the forehead is scent of the internal cycle, from which unwiped comes from Satan' S Rektum.

Last edited:
Original Text: We never realized how much we missed her that weekend until the following Tuesday; she tried to get our attention with her usual "Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey," and we immediately tackled her.

French and back: We never realized how much missed we it but weekend until next Tuesday; it tried to obtain our attention with its " usual; Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé, " and immediately approached it to us. O.o wha?

German and back: We never implementation, as much it missed us, but weekend until coming Tuesday; it tried to achieve our attention with its usual " Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé, " and immediately approached it to us.

Italian and back: Never implementazione, a lot we, but the weekend until coming tuesday have lacked; he has tried to reach our attention with usual its " Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé, " and immediately approached to we. Okay...

Portuguese and back: Never implementazione, much we, but the weekend until Tuesday of coming we lack; " tried to alcangar our attention with usual its; Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé, " approximate e immediately to we. Er...

Spanish and back: Never implementazione, much, but the weekend until Tuesday that comes from us we lacked; " tried to alcangar our attention with its usual one; Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé. Hé, " and approximated immediately.

So now Jess is a he-she?

Original English Text:
I shall kill you, for love limits not.

Translated to French:
Je vous tuerai, pour des limites d'amour pas.

I will kill you, for limits of love not.

Translated to German:
Ich beende Sie, für Grenzen auf Liebe nicht.

I do not terminate you, for boundaries on love.

Translated to Italian:
Non vi termino, per i limiti su amore.

I do not finish to you, for the limits on love.

Eu não lhe termino, para os limites no amor.

I do not finish to it, for the limits in the love.

Translated to Spanish:
No acabo a él, para los límites en el amor.

I do not finish him, for the limits in the love.

----------------------------------------------

Original English Text:
How to kill a Mockingbird? Why ask me, genius.

Translated to French:
Comment détruire un moqueur ? Pourquoi demandez-moi, génie.

How to destroy a mocker? Why ask me, engineering.

Translated to German:
Wie man einen Spötter zerstört? Warum mich fragen Sie, Technik.

How does one a Spötter destroy? Why you, technique ask me.

Translated to Italian:
Come uno uno Spötter distrugge? Perché, tecnica mi chiedete.

How does a Spötter destroy? Because, technique you wonder to me.

Como um Spötter destrói? Porque, técnica que você me quer saber.

How does a Spötter destroy? Because, technique that you want knowledge to me.

Translated to Spanish:
¿Cómo un Spötter destruye? Porque, técnica que usted quiere conocimiento a mí.

How does a Spötter destroy? Because, technique that you want knowledge.

How does a Spötter destroy? Because, technique that you want knowledge.

This is treasure. Priceless!

Original English Text:
Is the world no more than a gigantic hallucination shared by everybody? Translated to French:
Le monde est-il pas davantage qu'une hallucination colossale partagée par tout le monde ?

Isn't the world more than a colossal hallucination shared by everyone?

Translated to German:
Nicht ist die Welt mehr als eine kolossale Halluzination, die durch jeder geteilt wird?

Isn't the world more than a kolossale hallucination, which is divided by everyone?

Translated to Italian:
Non è il mondo più di un'allucinazione del kolossale, che è divisa da ognuno?

It isn't the world more than a hallucination of the kolossale, that it is uniform from everyone?

Não é o mundo mais do que uma alucinação do kolossale, de que ele é uniforme de todos?

It isn't the world more than what an hallucination of kolossale, of that it is uniform of all?

Translated to Spanish:
¿No es el mundo más que una qué alucinación del kolossale, de eso él es uniforme de todos?

It isn't the world more than one what hallucination of kolossale, of that he is uniform of all?

Original English Text:
You have no taste, Elaine. I've seen you're make-up, your closet and your boyfriends, and a couple of your boyfriends in the closet with your make-up.

Translated to French:
Vous n'avez aucun goût, Elaine. I' ; you' vu par VE ; maquillage re, votre cabinet et vos petits amis, et deux ou trois vos petits amis dans le cabinet avec votre maquillage.

You do not have any taste, Elaine. I' you' seen by 5TH; make-up Re, your cabinet and your boyfriends, and two or three your boyfriends in the cabinet with your make-up.

Translated to German:
Sie haben keinen Geschmack, Elaine. I' you' gesehen durch 5.; richten Sie bezüglich, Ihr Kabinett und Ihre Freunde und zwei oder drei Ihre Freunde im Kabinett mit Ihrem Make-up her.

They do not have a taste, Elaine. I' you' seen through 5.; prepare relative, your cabinet and its friends and two or three your friends in the cabinet with your make-up.

Translated to Italian:
Non hanno un gusto, Elaine. I' you' veduto con 5.; prepari il parente, il vostro gabinetto ed i suoi amici e due o tre i vostri amici nel gabinetto con il vostro trucco.

They do not have a taste, Elaine. I' you' seen with 5. ; it prepares the relative, your cabinet and its friends and the two or three your friends in the cabinet with your trick.

Não têm um gosto, Elaine. I' you' visto com 5.; prepara o parente, seu armário e seus amigos e os dois ou os três seus amigos no armário com seu truque.

They do not have a taste, Elaine. I' you' seen with 5. ; it prepares the relative, its closet and its friends and the two or three its friends in the closet with its trick.

Translated to Spanish:
No tienen un gusto, Elaine. I' you' visto con 5.; prepara al pariente, su armario y sus amigos y los dos o los tres sus amigos en el armario con su truco.

They do not have a taste, Elaine. I' you' seen with 5. ; it prepares the relative, his closet and its friendly and both or the three his friendly in the closet with his trick.

Original English Text:
mom ironed the clothes

Translated to French:
la maman a repassé les vêtements

the mom passed by again clothing

Translated to German:
die Mamma wieder geführt durch Kleidung

the Mamma again led by clothesi think she forgot to iron the clothes...

Translated to Italian:
la mamma principale di nuovo dai vestiti

the main mother of new from the garments she comes from the clothes..? what?

a matriz principal de novo dos vestuários

the main matrix again of clothes

Translated to Spanish:
la matriz principal otra vez de la ropa

the main matrix again of the clothes where did mom go??
-------------------------------------
Original English Text:
mangoes are lovely

Translated to French:
les mangues sont belles

the mangos are beautiful

Translated to German:
die Mangos sind schön

the Mangos is beautiful

Translated to Italian: