• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Music Software Recomendations

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
I kind of want to start making and editing music, but I can't find any software. Now, I understand that some people on here do that. So I'm looking for music editing software thats free, and I would prefer it if it has multiple instruments.

"Making and editing" is a bit vague. Are you looking for notation programmes such as Finale and Sibelius or more for recording and editing sounds, more akin to Cubase? (Though Cubase does have mouse-to-tableture features also). It might also be useful if we knew which operating system you were running, since some programmes will work on some operating systems and not on others.

If you're looking more towards very basic MIDI playback click-and-edit tableture I'd have a look for Finale Notepad 2008 – Notepad used to be free to download from the Finale website but now you can only seem to get a trial version of Notepad 2011. You'd probably just have to google around for a 2008 download link.

Back
Top Bottom