• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forastuck [image-heavy]

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
hN18n.png

Forastuck is a Homestuck fanadventure I run on tumblr! It's just gotten started, but it's going well so far, so I figured why not post it here as well, since not everyone does tumblr?

To start with, I'll just post what I have already on the tumblr, then you can give commands/ideas of what to do next. I'll look at all the ideas, but don't feel bad if I don't use yours, or don't use it right away, since I may not be able to draw anything for it. I'll also be able to see ideas sent to the tumblr askbox faster than ones here.

Okay, time to commence posting backlogs! I'll say when I'm done so you guys can leave me ideas.

tumblr_ma77u6cOQu1rgu66yo1_1280.png

A young man stands in his bedroom.

Today happens to be no day of real personal significance to our hero, but it is a day that he plans to start a game with his friends! Fun times.

Now then, the young man might need a bit of direction. Care to help him?

tumblr_ma7pltCcXs1rgu66yo1_1280.png

Well that’s a good idea, let’s get on that shall we?

Our intrepid adventurer turns around to get started and—

002-1.png

Oh, look who it is. Pawblo, your loyal dingus. You mean cat. He sure is dingy though, the sounds he makes. Anyway, let’s just step around him and get on with what we were doing…

003.png

…Oh man he’s so cute though. Well, just a moment to speak to him won’t be so bad.

002.png

talktopeeb.png

Now what?

tumblr_ma9uekgUGS1rgu66yo1_1280.png

Maybe Pawblo knows what you should be doing. Let’s find out.

CD: hey dingus wanna help me out here??
Pawblo: Meow.
CD: …….like, anything??
Pawblo: aaaaahg.

You get the feeling this is a giant waste of time.

tumblr_mab6a1MIQn1rgu66yo1_1280.png

Pawblo may be useful to take on your adventure, yes. You decide to captchalogue him to keep him safe from harm.

004.gif

005.png

There, all safe from harm in your Trinket Modus. This is a pretty fun modus, you think - easy enough to use and keeps stuff moderately safe.

When you captchalogue something, it gets turned into a little bit of jewellery you can wear. It’s sort of girly, but you like it. To get it out you need to break the object, but that’s generally pretty easy.

tumblr_mab7ebJZQt1rgu66yo1_1280.png

Outside? Why would you need to go outside? All your friends are right here. Now let’s see…

006.png

Oh. Only one of them is online. Okay then.

tumblr_mabnsiurz01rgu66yo1_1280.png

Insert name’? hey, you’re not some kid you know. You have a name!

Your name is, in fact, KAEL COLUMBIA, and you are 16 YEARS OLD. You have several INTERESTS - you fancy yourself a bit of an ARTIST and COOK, though opinions vary on how good you are at that last part. You enjoy FELINES OF ALL KINDS, and you have two cats - PAWBLO and MOLLY.

Recently, you came into possession of A GAME. Now, this is nothing new, but this game is SPECIAL - it’s called SBURB, and you can’t wait to get your friends assembled so you can play.

What will you do?

tumblr_mafqiaAm5i1rgu66yo1_1280.png

Oh these guys? These are SPARKLEMANE and CUPPINCAKE. They are your LITTLE PONIES, a gift from some of your friends far away. They are very dear to you! Let’s hope nothing bad happens to them in the future.

tumblr_mapp4mwkqS1rgu66yo1_1280.gif

What a good idea! You take a moment to pat yourself on the back for totally being the one to come up with it. You slip the two LITTLE PONIES into an empty card, and they manifest as a charming pair of PONY-SHAPED EARRINGS. Good thing your ears are pierced!

Now then, we have some pressing matters to attend to…

tumblr_mapp5kxn6x1rgu66yo1_500.png

…like your obnoxious friends who seem to have finally come online.

[[and that's it so far!! you can leave ideas now!!]]

tumblr_masb8oobBd1rgu66yo1_1280.png

What? No, that’s a stupid idea! What possessed you to even think of it? Besides, it would ruin your computer.

Maybe later.

tumblr_masbtrDQG91rgu66yo1_1280.png

Well you're just full of bright ideas tonight, aren't you?

The plugs are all full anyway, even if you wanted to do that!

Last edited:
014_zps11d18f31.png

CCD RIGHT NOW opened memo on board THIS SURE IS A THING.
CCD: okay
CCD: damn memos are annoying

CURRENT celestialPredator [CCP] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.
CCP: Huh...so this is a memo
CURRENT lapisAsterales [CLA] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.
CLA: Yeah! Seems pretty neat. Is good.
CCD: woo
CCP: ...what's with the extra 'C'....?
CCD: 'current'
CLA: Current? That's weird.
CCD: not sure why its there but....
CCP: Huh...okay then guess...we'll figure it out later?
CCD: guess so
CLA: This is such an odd program... There's been a lot of weird stuff going on since we said we were gonna play this...
CCD: eh im sure its nothing
CLA: Man, I hope so...
CCP: I can't wait to meet Grump!Navi!
CLA: If that's what it is, anyway.
CURRENT blatantCommunist [CBC] RIGHT NOW responded to memo.
CBC: Heeeeey
CBC: ...What'd I miss

CCP: What else would it be? Not like....anyone else know's we're playing?
CCP: Hey there BC

CCD: not much, just shootin the breeze i guress
CLA: Oh hey!
CLA: Not a lot

CBC: Yo!
CBC: Well at least almost everyone's here... Sis better not have gone back to sleep, I swear

CCP: Speaking of Breeze, had a nice one today...great on the skin while watching the mill and waters
CLA: Oh, since you're here I might as well tell you too... you notice anything weird happening since starting this game?
CCD: i think we'll be okay if we start the game in pairs, i think... eveyone got it installed??
CLA: I've had this weird person messaging me. Trying to tell me stuff. Kris thinks it's a bot but
CBC: I've got it yeah
CCP: We have a Grumpy Navi-bot dude...!
CBC: ...Wait, you too?
CLA: Yeah I've got it as well
CCP: I've got mine downloaded...
CCP: wait sso...you guys talked to the bot already?

CBC: "Talked" is a relative term. It spewed some nonsense, I giggled, I blocked it
CBC: Although it managed to override my block, must have proxies, going to be annoying. I already reported it in, though

CLA: I'm keeping him unblocked. He seemed to be legit, or at least real anyway.
CCP: Man now I feel left out...oh well~
CCP: So pairs, right? Who's with whom? How do we even start up this game...thinger?

CLA: If this is going how I think it will I wouldn't be surprised if he tagged all of us. Just keeps your eye out for him
CLA: Not sure. You got more details, Kael?
CCD: one of you guys has to be someone else's server, so it'll be more of a chain i think
CCP: God getting a chain-letter vibe here...maybe I should grab my tarot deck...for safety or something...
CCP: /shuffle playing cards

CBC: Shall I queue the ominous music?
CBC: wooooEEEoooooooeeeeeoooOOOoooo

CCD: hahaha
CLA: You and your theremin
CLA: I love that thing.

CBC: My theremin is awesome!
CCP: That it is...
CLA: Damn skippy it is
CCP: So should we figure a chain then?
CBC: ...Yes, quite
CLA: A daisy chain of dinguses.
CCD: anyone wanna be my server? i imagine i'm goin in first, since... well i dunno, it feels right
CCP: And Kael is the prince in the land of Dingus. With Pawblo as the King
CBC: So who's it gonna be? CD's probably got firsties seeing as he got us the software to begin with
CCD: har har
CCP: Alright, who wants to be the server. I could unless...well, unless hhi "dearest muffin" want too heehee
CCP: his*

CLA: Well if we're starting at the same time despite him I guess we just go in whatever order we feel comfortable with. Kael'l prolly be servered by me or Kris, and I know you and your sis are gonna be together
CBC: ...And also odd one out. Peenies first, mon ami
CCD: looks good then
CCP: /laughs and shuffles cards
CCD: i'm off, then!!
CCP: Awesomesauce
CBC: See you on the other side
CCD: CP and LA can mud wrestle for who servers me haha
CLA: Whee! Go go go! Best of luck to you my love <3
CBC: ...I'll film
CLA: ...Hahaha
CCP: /facepalm
CCD: :B