• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WHAT YEAR IS IT

I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD IN YOUR ABSENCE, THE RAVEN

Glad to see you back, sir.

CAW CAW *pecks at a control panel at random, hitting the "Self-Destruct Tools of Mass Oppression" and "Ignite Pants" buttons*

Hi! Welcome back to TCoD. I did not know you from before, and my fingers hurt from typing other people's welcoming posts (search around for them) May I ask, what does your signiture say?
EDIT: The year is 2012 or The Year of The Dragon. =P

THANK YOU. What does it take to get a straight answer out of you people jeez

My signature displays the name "Sangfroidish" transliterated into the International Phonetic Alphabet. The one shown uses the original French pronunciation of the root "sangfroid", but you are welcome to use /sæŋ.'fwɑ.dɪʃ/ or /sæŋ.'fɹɔɪ.dɪʃ/ instead if you wish.
Below that is "I put my cat on [the] table" in a constructed language I am currently procrastinating on; with its current vocabulary that is pretty much the only sentence possible.

Oh wow you ARE a legend, of sorts! Haha so can I have an autograph?
Welcome back ^^

MIIIIIIIKE YOU'RE BACK AHHHHHH

I want an autograph, too :<

No more autographs

Hi everyone else thank you for not hating me and stuff o/

Welcome back Mike. :3

The year is 3001, Mike. Nope, the world didn't end in 2012.

Just kidding xD.

:O Hello! I don't know who you are!
Course, I'm not on that much anymore either...
Have a welcome-back potsticker or something.

Hey Mike. Good to know you aren't dead. I hope you enjoy your return; people have obviously missed you.

Back
Top Bottom