• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

I'm Curly Brace from Cave Story! Sugoi, or something! Such a bubbly personality!

Death walks among you

Meaning, I'm Gabriel Reyes/Reaper
I've never actually played Overwatch, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Reaper like a bad guy? Not that flavor necessarily means anything, but I feel like Reaper is definitely a killing role of some kind, hehe!

In the lore, yes. Originally Gabriel Reyes is a good guy in Blackwatch (sister organization to Overwatch), before he betrays the team by planning a mutiny and blowing up the HQ in Zurich, which "kills" himself and Jack Morrison (Soldier: 76) but they both survive (well... Reaper is actually dead but w/e) then he becomes the mercenary Reaper, joins (his official position is unknown atm) Talon, and hunts down former Overwatch members

My identity is a secret. It could cause an international incident if everyone finds out I've been goofing off out here, after all! Because that's what happens when the ambassador of Babahl in Japanifornia sneaks off. I mean, hypothetically speaking, since I'm totally not the ambassador of Babahl in Japanifornia. At all.

But, just since I mentioned Babahl! Does anyone here feel the sudden urge to travel there and maybe spend a ton on our tourism industry? No? Would these coupons change your mind, perhaps?

(I'm Colias Palaeno from Ace Attorney Investigations.)

I'm Ned Stark, from the A Song of Ice and Fire books. (My role would be equally compatible with the book flavor or the Game of Thrones show flavor, so I assume VM just picked the book because on Tumblr I frequently post book-approving/show-critical things.)

I'm a person from Ace Attorney Investigations 2 which I don't want to actually say who because spoilers and AAI2 is Important not to be spoiled.

My identity is a secret. It could cause an international incident if everyone finds out I've been goofing off out here, after all! Because that's what happens when the ambassador of Babahl in Japanifornia sneaks off. I mean, hypothetically speaking, since I'm totally not the ambassador of Babahl in Japanifornia. At all.

But, just since I mentioned Babahl! Does anyone here feel the sudden urge to travel there and maybe spend a ton on our tourism industry? No? Would these coupons change your mind, perhaps?

(I'm Colias Palaeno from Ace Attorney Investigations.)

Also, is this doubling-up weird to anybody else or just me? Does anybody else have doubled-up fandoms with another person who's already claimed?

Also, is this doubling-up weird to anybody else or just me? Does anybody else have doubled-up fandoms with another person who's already claimed?
While it does seem gently strange, I have a strong feeling it's happened before. Even if it didn't, there's the fact that I haven't provided an interest list to VM, so he might not have been able to come up with something else for me.

While it does seem gently strange, I have a strong feeling it's happened before. Even if it didn't, there's the fact that I haven't provided an interest list to VM, so he might not have been able to come up with something else for me.
I mean it's literally in your signature. Not giving you Colias would be a crime.

So anyone else feel like identity claiming purrhaps before we go for the abstain train?

The day finally drew to a close, with nary a single vote cast. With little reason to suspect anyone in particular, there was no need for mob violence... yet.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

The townspeople woke up once again, and shuffled into the Town Square. They soon discovered that, much to their relief, no one had perished overnight. Would this opportunity give them the extra time they needed to snuff out the mafia?

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

Lucky doctor, perhaps, or lucky roleblocker? Either way, good for whoever prevented a kill last night. Did anyone get any notifications that might tell us what happened?

hello, yes, sorry
i am at a summer program and have only recently started to recheck the forum

i am dipper pines and that is all for now, i must return to debate prep! toodles!

Nothing to report from me, either.

In addition to doctor/roleblocker, other possible explanations off the top of my head could include inactive scum, jailkeeper, poisoner... and that's just off the top of my head, from things I can remember seeing in the last year or so. I'm sure there are even more possibilities.

i'm near! fufufu.

nothing to report here... but i'm certainly not complaining about the lack of a death. i don't have any particularly valuable input on it, though. :/

Back
Top Bottom