• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I just came out on Tumblr.

feels-good-head-0-292x300.png
And? How'd it go over?

I got a shiny Kricketot while I was in Florida. ^o^

I always get shinies when I'm outside a Best Buy for some reason.... Last time it was a shiny female Nidoran that I got while I was hatching eggs for the Masuda Method.

This time it was a shiny Kricketot at a chain of 3. If the shiny patch was one more tile to the right, it would have landed in the trees.
The thing that I caught was male, which I was going for... and it was holding a Metronome. Wow.

I named him Toru, after an amazing singer (and voice actor). I also moved him to my Black version. Too bad he couldn't bring his Metronome with him.

*dancing*

12 hours later, after finding a nasty Trojan on my computer, my PC is back up, and running (After reinstalling windows and a bunch of other programs)

Despite all of my current troubles (i.e. probably getting no sleep for the rest of my life and everyone getting mad at me for everything), junior prom was quite fun. My favorite teacher was epic as per usual (he kissed my hand, he's so absolutely awesome :D), and everyone said I looked gorgeous :D (and yes, i'll get pics up eventually)

Though it did have some completely random moments:

Me: *shivers cause I'm cold*
Jeanine: *hugs me from behind for no reason and tells me that I'm gonna have a good time at said junior prom*
Me: O_o *does not compute*

It also had some fairly amusing moments too:

Jeanine said:
*dancing with me* Oh, we slow dance all the time *demonstrates*

A very talented, awesome and nice spriter decided to fulfill a request of mine, today. Quickly, too. Fweeeee!

The guidance counselors didn't come after me today.
Which means they may come after me tomorrow, I doubt that, somehow

My little stepsiblings make my day. They were running around pretending to be dragons and "breathing fire" at each other. So adorable.

Oh, and I'm going to have a piano recital soon, and my crush will be there, since he's my piano teacher's son. So I can hear him play, which everyone says will be awesome.

haha oh man I had no idea the Hall of Fame thing was this cool in B/W O:
idk this makes me inexplicably happy
(have been too lazy to try out the e4 after the main storyline until now)

ok what this guy comes out to me on xbox live is the guy i'd least expect it from.

part of me says yay more lgbts, and part of me says no he's not one of the hot ones.

but the former part overrides here

Had an amazing crew meeting last night. Gained three new members in one night; that's amazing considering our previous attendance rates. And one of those new members is a friend of our crew president; she's cute as a button and is very sweet so I should be able to come out to her without a problem. Half the crew knows already, and it's a good thing because none of them are overly judgmental and we all get along great. We have a camping trip this weekend so that will be the perfect time to tell her. Hoping for the best. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom