• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kratos Aurion vs. blazheirio889

JackPK

blame telegram
Pronoun
he/him
Kratos Aurion said:
1v1 single
Set
DQ: 7 days
Damage Cap: 50%
Banned/restricted moves: Weather moves, Dig, etc., direct-healing moves and... uh, I don't think Eevee and Taillow really know many moves worth banning Eevee used Guillotine!. Two chills per Pokémon.

Arena: The Ginnungagap

The mortal world's last line of defense against the demons of Niflheim, the interdimensional space known as the Ginnungagap has long been guarded by the mighty summon spirit Ratatosk and his eight Centurions. The roots of the ancient World Tree, former source of the world's mana, still reach down into the Ginnungagap even now that the tree itself has been dead for millennia. The roots twist and lock together in web-like structures to form a series of platforms that are situated one on top of the other. The lowest level of these root-platforms, which will serve as the battlefield, is large, fairly open and circular, with thick root "bridges" connecting it to a ring of roots and earth on the outside. Ominous crystalline growths dot the floor and cover parts of some of the old roots.

Bizarre elemental monsters lurk in the spaces between the roots, but by and large they will remain out of the way of the battle. A few, however, seem to have taken a special interest in the combatants and may interfere:

Punishers: Beings made of pure darkness energy that ooze along the ground, occasionally taking the form of maiden-like creatures. The Punishers will not act unless Tenebrae (Eevee) takes an action to command them to, at which point one will appear and attack Ventus (Taillow) with Dark Pulse (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon). A Punisher's Dark Pulse has a 40% chance of causing flinching instead of the usual 20%. Tenebrae can only summon a Punisher once every two rounds.

Purgers: Beings made of pure wind energy that hover through the air, their overlarge fluffy green ears and ring of lucky four-leaf clovers keeping them aloft. The Purgers will not act unless Ventus (Taillow) takes an action to command them to, at which point one will appear and attack Tenebrae (Eevee) with Aerial Ace (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon). A Purger's Aerial Ace has a base power of 100 instead of the usual 60. Ventus can only summon a Purger once every two rounds.

Liberators: Beings made of pure light energy that crawl across the ground in the form of piles of sharpened stones and crystals. The Liberators will not act unless Tenebrae summoned a Punisher during the previous round, at which point one will appear on a random action and attack him with Aura Sphere (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon) before disappearing again.

Enforcers: Beings made of pure earth energy that crawl across the ground in the form of piles of heavy boulders. The Enforcers will not act unless Ventus summoned a Purger during the previous round, at which point one will appear on a random action and attack her with Rock Tomb (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon) before disappearing again. (There are technically no rocks around to serve as a source for this attack, but the Enforcer can simply create rocks at will.)

The platforms overhead, and the general fact that this is sort of in an interdimensional space, preclude the use of any weather-influencing moves; while the crystalline growths can be shattered the platform itself is largely indestructible, so moves like dig won't be able to break through it.

Based on the arena description, I assume you'll be using Tenebrae and Ventus, but I'll post entire active squads for the sake of EXP Shares and the like.

Kratos Aurion's Active Squad:

[Regal Bryant] Nidoran (M) <Poison Point> @Moon Stone
[Aqua] Eevee (F) <Run Away> @Water Stone
[Raine Sage] Eevee (F) <Run Away> @EXP Share
[Tenebrae] Eevee (M) <Run Away> @Soothe Bell
[Colette Brunel] Pichu (F) <Static> @Thunderstone
[Sheena Fujibayashi] Azurill (F) <Huge Power> @Moon Stone
[Emil Castagnier] Piplup (M) <Torrent> @Lucky Egg
[Marta Lualdi] Buneary (F) <Klutz>
[Ghost in the Machine] Porygon-Z (X) <Download> @Enigma Berry
[Sheol] Skelitten (F) <Pressure> @Dusk Stone

blazheirio889's Active Squad:

[Khao] Quilava (M) <Blaze> Volatile Spirit
[Ventus] Taillow (F) <Guts>
[Garnet] Starmie (X) <Illuminate>
[Yukianesa] Froslass (F) <Snow Cloak> Pebble Jet
[Niflheim] Eevee (M) <Run Away>
[Kayne] Absol (M) <Super Luck> Mark of Kayne
[Uephota] Dratini (F) <Shed Skin> Poisoned Heritage
[Phalanx] Lileep (M) <Suction Cups>
[Stratosa] Skarmory (F) <Keen Eye>
[Acetylene] Drifloon (M) <Aftermath>

Attack order, as determined by coin flip:

Kratos sends out
Blazhy sends out and attacks
Kratos attacks

Because I haven't played ToS2, though I have played ToS, just to make sure, the battle takes place in the area shown at about 7:20 on this video, correct?

Yes, Kratos and I are using Tenebrae and Ventus, respectively. You'll have to wait on Kratos for the field descriptions, though.

Since we already know who's sending out who, I guess I can go ahead and start...

Dodge-and-attack Fly, then Aerial Ace, and end with Heat Wave. In the instance of Detect or Protect, or if you can't damage Tenebrae in any way barring a Substitute, Focus Energy, Double Team (3 clones), and Agility, in that order. Counter anything physical, except for on the last action, where you should default to whatever command fits the situation. If you're asleep on the last action, Sleep Talk.

Fly (dodge and attack)/Focus Energy/Counter ~ Aerial Ace/Double Team (3 clones)/Counter ~ Heat Wave/Agility/Sleep Talk

Oh yes, and Jack? Me, one of the best refs here? How you flatter me so :3

Thanks, Jack.

Not bothering with the Exp. Share this time--last thing I need to do is make it harder to evolve an Eevee. >>; So Tenebrae it is.

And actually, it's supposed to be the area shown here, but I know I didn't do a good job describing it so the confusion is understandable. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Aaand Blazhy ninja'd me so I'll just go ahead and attack, shall I?

So, Tenebie, easiest way to get around a dodge-and-attack fly is Swift, I think. Most, if not all, of the stars should home in and hit her, but if you have any doubts about it you can wait her out and fire them as she's coming in for the strike. We'll try our luck with Hidden Power after that. Since she isn't interested in countering on the third action, that would be a good opportunity to go for her wings with Natural Gift.

Swift ~ Hidden Power ~ Natural Gift

Last edited:
Kratos Aurion vs. blazherio889: Round One

The mortal world's last line of defense against the demons of Niflheim, the interdimensional space known as the Ginnungagap has long been guarded by the mighty summon spirit Ratatosk and his eight Centurions. The roots of the ancient World Tree, former source of the world's mana, still reach down into the Ginnungagap even now that the tree itself has been dead for millennia. The roots twist and lock together in web-like structures to form a series of platforms that are situated one on top of the other. The lowest level of these root-platforms, which will serve as the battlefield, is large, fairly open and circular, with thick root "bridges" connecting it to a ring of roots and earth on the outside. Ominous crystalline growths dot the floor and cover parts of some of the old roots.

Several pairs of eyes peer out of the darkness to watch as a platform drops down from the ceiling. A couple of monsters are even so bold as to wander out onto the outermost ring of roots to observe the two Pokemon Trainers and their referee as they begin the battle. Both Trainers have completely full belts of Pokeballs, but neither shows any meditation on their decision as they send out their first and only Pokemon for the fight.

Kratos Aurion tosses out a Pokeball that lets loose a little brown Tanuki Pokemon. With a high-pitched squeal, Tenebrae the Eevee waves his tail to show his eagerness for the battle ahead. Opposite him, Blazhy’s Pokeball opens up to reveal a sparrowlike bird. Ventus spreads his wings and does a little flip in the air before landing with a chirp.

Team Kratos Aurion (O)
eevee
[Tenebrae] Eevee (M) <Run Away>
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Chills: OO
Commands: Swift ~ Hidden Power ~ Natural Gift

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Commands: Fly (dodge and attack)/Focus Energy/Counter ~ Aerial Ace/Double Team (3 clones)/Counter ~ Heat Wave/Agility/Sleep Talk​

With both Pokemon out on the field, the Trainers give their commands, and the battle begins!

Round One: begin!

Immediately, the sparrow Pokemon hops up into the air and begins to soar. The cavern isn’t too high, since there’s another root-platform above them, so Ventus begins to glide around in a wide circle, ready to jet out of the way at the first sign of an attack.

Tenebrae, however, isn’t intimidated. Calling on the power of the heavens, he prepares and shoots from his mouth a few beams that almost seem to be shaped like stars. Ventus lets them chase after her for a short while, unsuccessfully trying to throw them off with some acrobatic tricks, before dropping into a nose dive in the hopes that the stars will hit the ground when she changes direction at the last moment. She is alarmed, however, to find that the stars continue to follow her, and in fact are gaining on her! Unable to think of any way to evade the stars, she resignedly turns to dive-bomb the Eevee below her. He tries to scurry away, but Ventus’s speed is too much for him, and both the stars and the Taillow hit their marks at the same instant with the dull thud of body striking body. The brightness of Tenebrae’s Swift attack obscures the Trainers’ vision, and the next thing they can see is the two Pokemon recovering from the impact, each stepping back from the other a short distance.

<Tenebrae: -10H, -5E / normal status / hurting more than he’d expected>
<Ventus: -6H, -6E / normal status / more annoyed than injured>

Almost faster than the Trainers’ eyes can follow, Ventus hops into the air once again. With incredible speed, she begins to twirl in the air like a corkscrew, aiming straight at Tenebrae. The Eevee tries to duck, but Ventus’s claws scrape down his back as the Taillow zooms past.

Wincing in pain, Tenebrae glares at Ventus as he reaches deep down inside himself to find his most hidden, personal power. Dozens of orbs of energy form in the air and surround the Eevee, briefly shining many different colors before settling on a fierce light brown. The orbs swirl at high speed about the Ginnungagap, several of them striking Ventus with pure martial energy before they fade into nothingness.

<Tenebrae: -6H, -6E / normal status / amused at his lightshow>
<Ventus: -5H, -5E / normal status / happy he wasn’t weak to that attack>

By now, Ventus is ready to get this battle over with. She rises into the air just above her opponent and, with a loud and irritated chirp, jump-starts her own metabolism to raise her body heat. The Trainers almost seem to see a glow in the Taillow’s body before flames erupt erratically from her beak, making her twirl uncontrollably. The entire chamber heats uncomfortably as the flames are spread in every direction. When Ventus finally regains control and stops the attack, everything in the chamber is singed a bit, particularly Tenebrae’s fur. The crystalline growths in the Ginnungagap are beginning to melt, too, leaving sparkling drops of liquid on the floor around them.

To respond, Tenebrae once again summons up the energy within himself, but to fuel a different attack than that which he had used before. A pearly-white sphere forms in his mouth as he charges his power, growing larger and larger until reaching the size of the Eevee’s head when released. With a stream of energy resembling a comet’s tail, the orb makes a beeline for Ventus, who makes a couple of twirls in the air before realizing that this attack, too, would follow relentlessly. The pure energy strips a few micrometers of plumage from the ends of her feathers as it strikes the bird. Ventus gives an angry chirp at Tenebrae to show her disapproval.

<Tenebrae: -8H, -6E / normal status / a little singed>
<Ventus: -10H, -9E / normal status / offended at the strike to her perfect feathers>

Round One over!

Team Kratos Aurion (O)
eevee
Health: 76%
Energy: 83%
Commands used: Swift ~ Hidden Power ~ Natural Gift

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 79%
Energy: 80%
Commands used: Fly (dodge and attack) ~ Aerial Ace ~ Heat Wave​

Arena status:

The Ginnungagap remains normal, with the exception of the slightly melted, slowly-dripping crystalline growths at the corners of the arena. In the absence of further heat, they will soon fully resolidify.

Ref’s notes:

1. Pokedex used: Veekun @ http://veekun.com/
2. RNG used: Random @ http://www.random.org/
3. Tenebrae’s Hidden Power type is Fighting.
4. Tenebrae has no signature move, so his Natural Gift is a power-90 Normal-type attack that cannot miss.
5. No crits, no stat changes, no statuses, very little massive destruction? I’m almost disappointed.
6. Bah. I’m slightly discouraged. Before I finished this round I realized I started two different paragraphs both with the word “immediately”, and I repeated the phrase “incredible burst of speed” from when Kindling Queen used Aerial Ace in the other battle I’m reffing. Repetitive ref is repetitive.
7. Sorry for the wait. Apparently timely reffage is one of those things that if you don’t use, you’ll lose.
8. My apologies if you catch a “him” in reference to Ventus. I keep accidentally writing her as a male and then I have to change it. Dunno why.
9. Kratos Aurion will attack first next round.

Hmm. Eevee is hard to attack first with. Oh, well. Set up a reflect first, followed by two more swifts (why didn't I give you adaptability waaaarrrg). If Ventus is hiding behind protect or similar but not substitute, replace the appropriate swift(s) with moar growth; also do so if you can't attack for any other reason, such as if you're fully attracted. Then there can be more of you to love, yes? If she uses captivate, captivate her back, but not on the first action.

Reflect ~ Swift/Growth/Captivate ~ Swift/Growth/Captivate

(Tanuki? I can honestly say I've never heard anyone call Eevee a tanuki before. :p)

Ah damnit Eevee can use Reflect. Well, I see no reason not to cause massive damage on the first action, and do nothing on the rest. The Reflect will fade soon enough.
Little Pokemon are hard to cause destruction with ;-;

Quick Attack + Aerial Ace + Sky Attack

RNG gods make Tenebrae flinch, please? :D

Edit: And regarding the 'male' Ventus thing, it's okay. I myself though Ventus was male until my battle with Heavy Lobster.

Last edited:
Arena description:

Bizarre elemental monsters lurk in the spaces between the roots, but by and large they will remain out of the way of the battle. A few, however, seem to have taken a special interest in the combatants and may interfere:

Punishers: Beings made of pure darkness energy that ooze along the ground, occasionally taking the form of maiden-like creatures. The Punishers will not act unless Tenebrae (Eevee) takes an action to command them to, at which point one will appear and attack Ventus (Taillow) with Dark Pulse (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon). A Punisher's Dark Pulse has a 40% chance of causing flinching instead of the usual 20%. Tenebrae can only summon a Punisher once every two rounds.

Purgers: Beings made of pure wind energy that hover through the air, their overlarge fluffy green ears and ring of lucky four-leaf clovers keeping them aloft. The Purgers will not act unless Ventus (Taillow) takes an action to command them to, at which point one will appear and attack Tenebrae (Eevee) with Aerial Ace (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon). A Purger's Aerial Ace has a base power of 100 instead of the usual 60. Ventus can only summon a Purger once every two rounds.

Liberators: Beings made of pure light energy that crawl across the ground in the form of piles of sharpened stones and crystals. The Liberators will not act unless Tenebrae summoned a Punisher during the previous round, at which point one will appear on a random action and attack him with Aura Sphere (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon) before disappearing again.

Enforcers: Beings made of pure earth energy that crawl across the ground in the form of piles of heavy boulders. The Enforcers will not act unless Ventus summoned a Purger during the previous round, at which point one will appear on a random action and attack her with Rock Tomb (treated as a STAB attack used by a fully-evolved Pokémon) before disappearing again. (There are technically no rocks around to serve as a source for this attack, but the Enforcer can simply create rocks at will.)

The platforms overhead, and the general fact that this is sort of in an interdimensional space, preclude the use of any weather-influencing moves; while the crystalline growths can be shattered the platform itself is largely indestructible, so moves like dig won't be able to break through it.

After both trainer issued their commands, they found themselves waiting for Jack the PumpkinQueenKing to give the sign to start fighting. However, they waited and waited, wondering where THE FUCKING HELL HE MIGHT BE he is. After several hours of waiting, however, a ball of green light came from the sky, landing between the battlers, opening, and revealing a Totodile wearing a green shirt. "Start fighting!" He shouted, at that point revealling that the letter 'E' was printed on his shirt.

Round Two

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Health: 76%
Energy: 83%
Commands: Reflect ~ Swift/Growth/Captivate ~ Swift/Growth/Captivate

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 79%
Energy: 80%
Commands: Quick Attack + Aerial Ace + Sky Attack

Ventus squaked once the new referee made the sign to go back to fighting- it's been way too long since the previous round.

She looked at her right wing, and thought how delightful it might be to get revenge using said wing. Storing incredible amounts of flying energy in her body, some normal type energy in her wings, and readying her wings, Ventus jumped into the air before she zoomed towards Tenebrae with amazing speed, her body becoming all blurry by the dangerous speed levels she reached. Once she reached Tenebrae, she flew around him in circles, leaving a trail of white energy around him, slowly closing in until she slammed into his forehead, spinning around like a corkscrew and, once she released the white energy around her body towards the Eevee, sent Tenebrae flying backwards.
Once he flew several meters, he landed-pardon, crashed into the ground, heavily bleeding from his forehead, his while body numb from pain.

Tenebrae shook his haed, making the bleeding even worse, and stood up. All of his muscles were cramped, and to make things worse, he was heavily bleeding all over his body. Breathing as slowly as he could, Tenebrae tried to ignore the horrible headache he had and stored quite some psychic energy in his forehead, and then released it in the form of a transparent wall between him and Ventus.

Irritated that his enemy didn't move, Tenebaer charged up 'heavenly' energy in his mouth in the form of a sphere of briliantly shining, yellow energy before he released a swarm of brilliantly shining start that followed Centus whereever she would go, until they reached her and cut her wings, spraying some blood on the ground and making her shout in pain while her wings got tainted with blood.

Tenebrae stared at Ventus- she didn't move, again. Was she stupid or something? Well, at least he hardly had any headaches anymore. Charging up another load of energy in his mouth, making said organ glow a little before once again releasing a flurry of brilliantly glowing, yellow stars. They zoomed towards Ventus, cutting her all over her body, several cutting her chest and neck and spilling even more blood from her body.

The referee came by, shouting "End Of Round!"

End Of Round Two

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Health: 38%
Energy: 69%
Status: Bleeding from his head. Protected by reflect(3 more actions)
Used: Reflect ~ Swift~ Swift

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 57%
Energy: 60%
Commands: Quick Attack + Aerial Ace + Sky Attack

Referee's notes:
-Ventus' attack was a critical and costed a lot of energy.
-The second swift was a critical hit.
-Reflect lowered Tenebrae's energy by 1% every action.
-Blazheirio attacks first next round.
-Tell me if you think I made some mistakes- I might have done.
-Made it fast enough for you guys?
-Tenebrae obviously didn't flinch on the first action.

Last edited:
Erm... When I calculated the damage output of Ventus's combo, I got a figure closer to 32% damage, accounting for the critical hit. So Tenebrae should be at around 44% health. Also, two Swifts from an Eevee should do 14% damage - 20% with the critical hit. It's not so much Ventus I have a problem with, but Tenebrae's health seems to be sitting strangely.
Also, Sky Attack alone costs 9% energy, so I'm not sure why Ventus only expended 12% energy for the entire combo. The added cost of all three attacks is around 16% energy, but since it's a combo, the energy usage should be bumped up a bit. Tenebrae's energy seems okay, though.

Um. I just now noticed that I accidentaly lowered Ventus' energy by 12% instead of 20%. Silly me 0.0

I wasn't entirely sure wether I have to calculate all attacks together or each one alone, so I was a little bit confused with calculating the damage...

Well, yes, combos are difficult to calculate. Generally I add all the BPs together, give or take a few depending on the attacks used, assign one type to it, and go on from there.

Hm?

Oh, I forgot to account Quick Attack. Well, let's see... Oh, in that case, you're not far off. Haha, my apologies. Though I'd appreciate it if you edited Ventus's energy before I give commands.

Uh. Nearly forgot about this.

Zruh... Taillow needs more special moves... Well, give me a 15% Substitute, and then follow with two Swifts. If you see Tenebrae lunging towards you at breakneck speed on the 1st action, forget Substitute, throw up a Protect, and create a Substitute on the next action instead. Second action onward, Focus Energy in case of Protect, Detect, what have you (not including Substitute, of course), and on the 3rd action, Counter anything physical - if it reaches you, that is.

Substitute (15%)/Protect ~ Swift/Substitute (15%)/Focus Energy ~ Swift/Focus Energy/Counter

Let's see here. Combine tackle and double-edge to break through the sub; you'll get hurt, but you should be all right. Once the sub is gone, yawn at her, and we'll be good to go from there.

Tackle + Double-edge ~ Yawn ~ Nothing

Arena description:
The Ginnungagap

The referee reappeared after a food break while shouting "Back to Battling, Folks!"

Round Three

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Commands: Tackle + Double-edge ~ Yawn

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Commands: Substitute (15%)/Protect ~ Swift/Substitute (15%)/Focus Energy ~ Swift/Focus Energy/Counter

Ventus looked at Tenebrae, awaiting to see his actions just like her trainer told he to.

Tenebrae charged a load of normal type energy in his body, mainly in his legs, and then charged towards Ventus at devastating speed, leaving a trail of yellow energy behind him as he moved.

Seeing that, Ventus let out a squak and threw up a wall of blue energy between her and Tenebrae, making sure that his attack will not hurt her.

Tenebrae let out a groan when he saw the wall- it was almost to late to stop. Trying his best to stop the onslaught, Tenebrae tripped and rolled on the ground until he reached a few feet from Ventus.

Laughing at Tenebrae, Ventus scartched herself on the wing, some blood dripping on the ground, and then spat on the ground where the ground was tainted for fresh blood. Then, she mixed all that stuff with some earth and energy from the surrounding, creating a perfect copy of herself once she gave the puppet some breath.

Tenebrae looked at Ventus with irritation- his trainer didn't mention that he should yawn at two birdies, but just on one. 'Shrugging', he walked towards one of them, and then started an extemly exagerated yawn, releasing it towards Ventus, and getting extremly surprised when the white cloud was blocked by the fake Ventus that ran into it, sucking it in and ignoring it.

Remembering all these stupid star showers Tenebrae released at her, Ventus decided it would be about time she would release a counterattack. Charging up 'heavenly', that is normal type, energy in her mouth, Ventus created a ball of white energy in his mouth, and then released a flurry of white stars towards Tenebrae, cutting him all over his body and making him shout in pain.

The referee came again, shouting "Round's over!".

Round Three

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Health: 31%
Energy: 57%
Commands: Tackle+Double-edge~Yawn

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 42%
Energy: 41%
Used: Protect~Substitute(15%)~Swift

Substitute: 15%
SubstituteG4f.png

Referee's notes:
-Reflect's effects are over.
-Double-edge is seen in the anime as something very fast, all most break-neck, so I saw it as fast enough to make Ventus use protect.
-Yawn failed due to Substitute.
-Kratos Aurion attacks first next round.
-Short round....

Erm, maybe you misunderstood me, but when I said breakneck speed I meant Quick Attack, or something. Taillow's much faster than Eevee, after all, so unless Tenebrae used a priority attack, Ventus should've gotten that Substitute up.

Also minor nitpick: it's squawk, not squak.

I would add that it doesn't say anything about extreme speed in double-edge's Attacks and Abilities Guide entry, which should be the first place you look for mechanics, not the animé itself. Really, just "running fast" would describe quite a few of Eevee's attacks.

Fine. I guess I'll fix it, soon enough.

I've got a week of freedom now and can freely reff around!

In other words: the round will be re-made tomorrow.

Arena description:
The Ginnungagap

The referee reappeared after a food break while shouting "Back to Battling, Folks!"

Round Three

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Commands: Substitute (15%)/Protect ~ Swift/Substitute (15%)/Focus Energy ~ Swift/Focus Energy/Counter

Ventus spat on the ground and pecked her wing, tainting the ground with blood. Next, she mixed some dust with the blood and the spit, creating a puppet shaped like her, and then charged it with energy, making it to start moving. Seconds later, the puppet stood between Tenebrae and Ventus, blocknig the way between them.

Tenebrae growled and charged up normal type energy in his body, until his body glowed yellow, and then charged towards Ventus, leaving a trail of yellow energy behind him as he moved. Seconds later, he slammed into the puppet, forcing it to become plain dust as it disappeared. However, the force of the attack re-opened the bleeding in Tenebrae's forehead.

Ventus squawked angrily, and flapped her wings, up and down, generating normal-type energy in her wings as well as in her mouth. Once she flapped for a while, the energy in her mouth moved to the wings, and she slashed the air around her, creating a flurry of stars that flew towards Tenebrae and slashed him all over his body, much to his dismay.

Tenebrae shook his head and slowly walked towards Ventus, trying not to make her nervous. Once he reached a small distance from her, he leaned forward, letting out a super-exaggerated yawn that created a small, white cloud that made its way towards Ventus before exploding on her face, making her extremly sleepy and forcing her to join Tenebrae in the jawning 'melody'.

Trying not to fall asleep, Ventus slowly charged up normal type energy in her wings another time, flapping them wildly and spreading the energy across her wings. Once the deed was done, her wings were filled with energy and a brilliant glow. She struck the ground before her using her left wing, sending another shower of stars towards Tenebrae and cutting him everywhere, including in some weak spots, opening more bleedings in his body.

Once she was done, Ventus yawned and collapsed on the ground. "A little nap won't hur-ZZZZZZ..." she thought before falling asleep.

Round Three

Team Kratos Aurion(O)
Spr_4h_133.png

Health: 11%
Energy: 53%

Team blazheirio889 (O)
taillow
Health: 42%(Substitute: Broken)
Energy: 45%
Commands: Substitute (15%)~ Swift~ Swift

Referee's notes:
-The substitute broke on the first action.
-The second swift was a critical hit.
-Pleased now? I did my best to do it on time.
-Kratos aurion attacks first next round(does it matter Ventus' asleep)

Back
Top Bottom