• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This. Is. Mafia. (Innocents Win)

Mafia:

Vehement Mustelid
Squirrel

Innocents:

Everyone else

Yeah, I couldn't very well give Mai the role, since everyone PMed her their roles, making her ultimate kill.

And... I'm just gonna make another deadpost, and this time, I'll remember my mistakes.

Well, I was talking more of individual role rather than faction, but eh.

And I think it's called a stump. (Thanks to Colours)

Sorry, I posted after you did, and I just now noticed it yiran. ^^"

Roles:

Shizui: Fishing Brother
Zero Moment: Fishing Brother
Mai: Vig
Phantom: Inspector (Or "Insepctor", since I misspelled it the first time)
Kinova: Alien
yiran: Healer
Flora: The awesome role with no name
Vehement Mustelid: Mafia
Squirrel: Mafia

Well, I was talking more of individual role rather than faction, but eh.

And I think it's called a stump. (Thanks to Colours)

Assuming everyone innocent gave me their actual role, I can supply that.

Shizui - Fishing brother, Zero Moment
Flora - That weird third-party thing
Mai - Vigilante
Zero Moment - Fishing brother, Shizui
Phantom - Inspector
Squirrel - Mafia
Kinova - Mayor
yiran - Doctor
Vehement Mustelid - Mafia

EDIT: Oh. Kinova's claim was really good, in retrospect; assuming she could get herself killed, I was planning to set up a tie-based situation in which she would die if she wasn't mayor.

... what's a "The awesome role with no name"?

"Your inactiveness will be useful in this game!

Every night, you'll be safe from any night actions targeted against you, but only if you don't post on the day before the night phase. (Night Zero will be a freebie, so you're safe from night actions on Night Zero)

You win when a) You survive the game, and b) You don't post at all.

You are still eligible to be lynched, however.

Your alignment is Third-Party, and you show up as such when inspected."

That one.

I was literally all "I'm going to be ~active~ in a game for once - what

what

what"

I was SO ANGRY

also fuck yes i can finally post

Not to burst my own bubble or anything but I actually was the mayor...? Unless there was a mistake with the roles and I've unknowingly been alien spawn this entire time, haha.

'You are the Mayor. Every day phase, your vote counts for two.

You are innocent aligned, and you win when the mafia's dead and the innocents win.'

... that's a stupid role.

I broke character to say that role is ridiculous. what

you can't be serious, can you

Shut up res. It might be stupid, but you don't have to blatantly say it in a mafia game that you weren't even in. Just get the fuck out.

Anyway, I could of sworn Kinova was alien... ):

the role goes, hope you don't get randlynched. also, hope you don't get policylynched for not saying anything. also, hope you don't get inspected as third party and get lynched there. also, hope you don't end up alone with the mafia and get lynched then. if you do get to the lynching block, you can't do anything, because your two options are a) say nothing and die by being killed, b) lose your victory condition by saying something; i.e. it's out of options once something it by its role can have no control over (because it can't say anything without losing its victory condition). nor does it have any power outside the day game -- it has no choice in night action.

to be sure, it can pull some strings in private discussion, but with no active powers, it'll have quite a bit of difficulty showing that it isn't mafia to the innocents -- and to the mafia, revealing its role makes it easier to get rid of. (not revealing its role is a no information.)

no, that's pretty much objectively a ridiculous and horrible role. this is a public service announcement.

that ought to be all.

Last edited:
I have to agree with res. I mean I inspected her and got third party, and I was all for the lynching, if it wasn't for Mai... yeah, but its over.

If it wasn't because of Mai, you wouldn't have inspected her in the first place. And the innocents get rid of mafia, not third party. The way I do things, third party win on their own and they don't take away anyone else's wins.

She wouldn't have posted anyway: It fits her because she's never posts (Except now she decided to, which is at the worst of times). If it didn't have that handicap, it'd be an overpowered role. It's like saying Paranoid Cop's a terrible role (... It is, but it'suseful in those "Four-different-inspector-and-one-mafia" games).

Now go away res. You're not apart of this game. >:(

inb4 everyone tries to defend res

nope res shouldn't be posting in a game that he's not even in just to criticise somebody

No its a terrible role. We should be promoting activity... and how do you know I wouldn't have inspected Flora? You're not me. Look it shouldn't matter, the game is over... but yeah that. Role was pretty unfair and never use that again is my suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom