• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

Ehh, I'll leave it.

You leave the
201-y.gif
Unown Y! Continuing on your merry way, you spot a
599.gif
Klink just happily floating holding a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon. Do you take both?

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2, Up-gradeUp-Grade

Can i play nooooow? how about now? how about now? how about now? how about... etc.

All right, all right. The game begins in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1. Now let's get on with it.

There are two paths and a file. Do you;
  1. Take the left path
  2. Take the right path
  3. Open the file

Last edited:
Take both. :D

=D Yay! You take the
599.gif
Klink and the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! Suddenly, a
201-i.gif
Unown I and a MagnetMagnet jump upon you! (You are having serious luck with Unowns at the moment. I suggest picking one up just in case) Do you take them? (Not everybody has had this much luck)

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem,
599.gif
Klink
Items: TwistedspoonTwistedspoon x2, Metal-CoatMetal Coat x2, Up-GradeUp-grade

Last edited:
=D Yay! You take the
599.gif
Klink and the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! Suddenly, a Unown-i Unown I and a MagnetMagnet jump upon you! (You are having serious luck with Unowns at the moment. I suggest picking one up just in case) Do you take them? (Not everybody has had this much luck)

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem,
599.gif
Klink

I will never succumb to the Unown! I'll take the Magnet, though.

EDIT: By the way, how long does one run last?

=D Yay! You take the
599.gif
Klink and the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! Suddenly, a Unown-i Unown I and a MagnetMagnet jump upon you! (You are having serious luck with Unowns at the moment. I suggest picking one up just in case) Do you take them? (Not everybody has had this much luck)

~~~~

Pokemon:
605.gif
male.gif
Elgyem,
599.gif
Klink
Ill take the Egylem and the a metal coat and the up-grade.

I will never succumb to the Unown! I'll take the Magnet, though.

EDIT: By the way, how long does one run last?

One run lasts as long as your pockets. (See VM's rant about pockets) Do you want to quit?

Ill take the Egylem and the a metal coat and the up-grade.

You got the wrong one. Your's is under the quote marked

Mowtom said:
Whatever you posted at that time

Please read again. =)

Herp derp, I guess I'll play. *forks over $2*
Also, do you get unlimited balls, and are the Pokemon/items you get valid before you quit?
[and if my starting sequence is the same as everyone else's, I'll take the right path.]

I open the file. dont blast me with bad music.

You open the file. A Flash Game involving some
599.gif
Klink and a Dubious-Disc Dubious Disc appear. Do you take them?

I'll keep going for a little more.

You walk on, and see something scuttling across the floor. It appears to be a
595.gif
female.gif
Joltik holding a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon. Do you take them?

~~~~

Pokemon: Elgyem
male.gif
, Klink
Items: Twistedspoonx2, Metal-Coatx2, Up-Grade
Herp derp, I guess I'll play. *forks over $2*
Also, do you get unlimited balls, and are the Pokemon/items you get valid before you quit?
[and if my starting sequence is the same as everyone else's, I'll take the right path.]

(You get as many balls as your pockets can handle and Pokemon/items are valid before you quit)
You walk to the right, and see a mysterious "!" on the wall. Upon further inspection, it is a
201-exclamation.gif
Unown !! One of the rarist Unown and you got it upon entering! =D It is holding nothing. Do you catch it?

Last edited:
... Fine, Catch. I'll call it Em. (I misread "rarist" as "racist" when I first read it...)
Also, I hope I get loads of items here, seeing as you have a 8/9 chance of getting one!

Last edited:
You walk on, and see something scuttling across the floor. It appears to be a
595.gif
female.gif
Joltik holding a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon. Do you take them?

~~~~

Pokemon: Elgyem
male.gif
, Klink
Items: Twistedspoonx2, Metal-Coatx2, Up-Grade

Catch! Also, I think I'll quit now. Thanks for all the Pokemon and items!

EDIT: I was looking through the previous pages, and it looks like the Elgyem I caught was female, not male.

Last edited:
... Fine, Catch. I'll call it Em. (I misread "rarist" as "racist" when I first read it...)
Also, I hope I get loads of items here, seeing as you have a 8/9 chance of getting one!

(I did as well. I think I may have spelt it wrong. =P) You catch the
201-exclamation.gif
Unown !! As you continue on your travels, you find a
201-g.gif
Unown G! It has a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! Do you take them?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!

Catch! Also, I think I'll quit now. Thanks for all the Pokemon and items!

EDIT: I was looking through the previous pages, and it looks like the Elgyem I caught was female, not male.

Ok. Thank you for exploring Cyberspace! You may put any remaining Pokemon/Items in your PC. *waves*

Turn back.

You turn back to find a
375.gif
Metang! Do you catch?

For the record, I have ended my game here. Thanks for the cool Pokemon + Items!

Same again. Thank you for exploring Cyberspace! You may put any remaining Pokemon/Items in your PC. *waves*

Last edited:
(I did as well. I think I may have spelt it wrong. =P) You catch the Unown-em Unown !! As you continue on your travels, you find a Unown-g Unown G! It has a TwistedspoonTwistedspoon! Do you take them?
NOOO UNOWN
Well, I'll take the Twistedspoon but NEVER the UNOWN-G

Catch. Wait, do I already have one? If I do, don't catch.

Your current inventory shall be displayed below.

~~~~

Pokemon: Eelektrik
female.gif
PorygonKadabra
female.gif
Beldum (I recall you being the one who encountered the rabid Beldum, am I right?)
Items: Iron-PlateDubious-Disc

NOOO UNOWN
Well, I'll take the Twistedspoon but NEVER the UNOWN-G

The Unown G goes back to some magical keyboard that just appeared. =P You pick up the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon though. But suddenly an
201-h.gif
Unown H appears! (Wow the RNG is givin' us a lot of Unowns) It appears enraged about you picking up the Twistedspoon. Do you catch it?

~~~~

Pokemon: Unown-!
Items: Twistedspoon

Last edited:
The Unown-g Unown G goes back to some magical keyboard that just appeared. =P You pick up the TwistedspoonTwistedspoon though. But suddenly an Unown-h Unown H appears! (Wow the RNG is givin' us a lot of Unowns) It appears enraged about you picking up the Twistedspoon. Do you catch it?
No, 1 Unown is enough for me. stupid rng givin us so many UNOWNS

Back
Top Bottom