• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
I suddenly got the idea for a thread just for giving people ideas, in hope of creating some interesting RPs. You can put some random letters, a title, a fandom, a character, a word, whatever you think would put some ideas in the head of people. (I know I, for one, can't think of a single idea at the moment.) So let's see...

HA, Pokémon

The Start, mouse

Thought of off the top of my head. But you can come up with them randomly or put thought into them, we don't care. One line=One RP. Look for the areas in bold. Giver of idea is not responsible if the RP sucks. Now let the creativity start flowing!

hmm. Well, I've been toying with an idea of something to do with Pokemon Cards, but it hasn't turned into anything yet. If someone can do something with it, be my guest.

Name: Mary-Sue
Appearance: Amazing shiny raven hair that she has grown down to her knees in a day with eyes that change color with her mood. Her skin is a perfect, flawless white. Her clothes are always awesome and too-tight and maybe unfitting for her situation, but who cares?
Personalty: She a genies and can pick up anything in a day. She is forever sweet, kind, and trusting. Everyone loves her, including the DA. Also all the guys love her. And a lot of the girls too.
History: Mary had a horrible pain ridden past, she was orphaned, abused, raped, orphaned again, and roamed the streets alone. After discovering her can-do-anything powers, she suddenly decided to become a hero. She is now the undisputed leader of the LA.
Powers: If it's a power, she has it.
Marks: A tiny little mark on her foot. But that doesn't stop her from being perfect!

If anyone can use this, live, AND make a good RP out of this, I will marry them.

I want to make/be in a Zelda RP. I have no ideas though. The only thing I've really decided was that Link and Ganondorf wouldn't be involved, because Link would be more important than everyone else. And Ganondorf would be dead. But I have no actual ideas. ;_;

Idk but I really have an urge to make an RPG based on killing off the cast of HSM. (High School Musical) *Evil laugh*

Oh, that would be good one! Make it something like you get to be a horror movie villain (Krueger, Jason, Leatherface, you get it) and you hunt down everyone from High School Musical! :D

I got an idea for another RPG! I'm posting it now!

Or anyone you wanted. Say..
Link, Mudkip (Or something) Jason, ect. All team up on them?

*evil laughter* It doesn't have to make sense!

Yeah! I'll be so happy if somebody actually made that. And let me be Link. Wait no, MIDNA!! She rocks!

COUGHCOUGH-Kindling Queen please make that RP pleaseplease or anybody-COUGHCOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom