• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

6a00d8341c5f3053ef01b7c7e79b6c970b-800wi

An accusation is soon leveled against Yonder Olde Alchemy Professor of 1422. The villagers gather for an interrogation, and it emerges that the good professor is involved in various unsavory activities, such as lazing about in excess at ye olde 'avern and shooting people. By nightfall the townspeople have decided to exile him from the village.

Today's Post Bingo lucky numbers were:
8, posted by Eifie
14, posted by Chemist1422
23, posted by Panini
28, posted by Hiikaru, and
33, posted by RedneckPhoenix!

Panini wins a prize.
Chemist1422 was Loved Mafia.

It is now Night 1, proposal phase. 48 hours for night actions!

It is now condition phase, still night 1. 24 hours to accept/reject a condition if you were given one. Apologies again for the delays in processing actions this phase - should be back on track for updates at the normal times with the start of day 2.

In addition:

Chemist1422 was Calvin's Dad! Flavor will be revealed along with death, I just forgot to include it in his flip.

Noting that all of the players in this game received one of the two role PMs listed in the OP of the signup thread, and flavor was randomly assigned.

giphy.gif

The villagers awaken to another day, uncertain of the outcome of their long night. They find that Eifie is dead, and that she was affiliated with the same degenerate activities as Chemist1422, kicked out the previous day - although Chemist has returned to the village to talk.

Eifie was Tracer Bullet, Mafia.

Chemist1422 remains dead, but is now allowed to post.

Animated gifs embedded with the tag may not be posted. If you post a gif, you will be killed immediately.

It is now Day 2. 72 hours for discussion![/b]

Day 2 Event: Dodgeball!

Each player gets one dodgeball per day and, in the day, can PM me who they want to throw it at. In the night, each player will be told how many balls have been thrown at them, and can choose to Dodge (1), Duck, Dip, Dive, or Dodge (2). Only two of these options will correctly dodge for each ball.

If you die or are hit by a ball, you will be eliminated from the Dodgeball game. The last person standing will win something.

The following people are still in the Dodgeball game: qva, Stryke, Panini, RedneckPhoenix, Hiikaru, Butterfree

Animated gifs embedded with the tag may not be posted. If you post a gif, you will be killed immediately.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Keldeo, post: 671890, member: 3779"][img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/NCpVljfcZTKa4/giphy.gif

qJ7t1EP.gif

ok hang on eifie and chemist both flipped mafia but we're still going

in an 8 person game

goddammit keldeo

i didn't read this thread for like 3 days or something so i missed eifie flipping mafia

So like

Eifie neighbourhooded me on N0 but we could only post emojis and dog gifs

She spammed the wolfwee this morning so I assume that's a confession lmao

The weird part is she seemed just as set on Chem being frozen as she did in thread so I don't know wtf was going on there but it's kind of a bananas bus. She also was repeatedly stressing how much she Townread RNP and was asking me how I read him but I can't tell if that was distancing or spew or what have you

Either the flips are wrong or there was some kind of conversion. There's no way we started with 3 wolves in an 8 player game??

So like

Eifie neighbourhooded me on N0 but we could only post emojis and dog gifs

She spammed the wolfwee this morning so I assume that's a confession lmao

The weird part is she seemed just as set on Chem being frozen as she did in thread so I don't know wtf was going on there but it's kind of a bananas bus. She also was repeatedly stressing how much she Townread RNP and was asking me how I read him but I can't tell if that was distancing or spew or what have you

I want it on record that I was only frozen because of the post restriction

I have learned that Panini is not mafia, so that helps. I am also unable to inspect anyone next night.

Eifie might have been mafia-aligned but not informed as to who the mafia are or vice versa, like a terrorist? And then was the mafia kill?

only eifie is dead, right? so i guess the mafia kill got eaten

since as i understand it she died from posting a meme

I have learned that Panini is not mafia, so that helps. I am also unable to inspect anyone next night.

Eifie might have been mafia-aligned but not informed as to who the mafia are or vice versa, like a terrorist? And then was the mafia kill?

She said bomb emoji X emoji so I assume that means she's denying that, although obviously I suppose everything I relay to you as her saying has to be taken with a grain of salt (not that I see why she would lie about that specifically)

only eifie is dead, right? so i guess the mafia kill got eaten

since as i understand it she died from posting a meme

Why do you think she got killed for meme? The gif thing only started today, at the start of which she was already dead.

Back
Top Bottom