• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

My dream usually consist of Falling, Flying and a weird one i had a couple of years ago of having sex with my sister. That was before I Knew what incest was(Please don't look that up). I also had one of being chased by the clothes from that one Clothing Store commercial(I forgot the name).

Had a dream where I was in clash royale and there were the knights from luigi's mansion and then some dude showed up and we had cake.
Maybe I need to go to less birthday parties with video games or something...?
What are you trying to say, dream?

I have some weird dreams. Like one of them was about this thing where we had to... I honestly don't know what, but we had to pick an adult to complete this competition with. So people were fighting over the muscular guys, but I ended up choosing my civics teacher. And then it ended... but WHY MY CIVICS TEACHER?

I have some weird dreams. Like one of them was about this thing where we had to... I honestly don't know what, but we had to pick an adult to complete this competition with. So people were fighting over the muscular guys, but I ended up choosing my civics teacher. And then it ended... but WHY MY CIVICS TEACHER?

I think that means your subconsciously attracted to your civics teacher.

I've had a lot of dreams about my brother trying to kill me.

Speaking of dreaming of people you hate: I once had a dream where I met some of my former classmates, among them a girl who was kind of unpleasant towards me. I asked her why she hated me, and she said it was because I wasn't dominant enough. (I think she was a Fifty Shades fan, I haven't read it but what I know could be the inspiration). So I knocked her onto the floor (which seemed to satisfy her), and then, wanting to make myself even more imposing, I said to her: "Come, Anguirus. Let's go save the world." She didn't get it, but someone else explained that I "like to play Godzilla".

I've had a lot of dreams about my brother trying to kill me.

Speaking of dreaming of people you hate: I once had a dream where I met some of my former classmates, among them a girl who was kind of unpleasant towards me. I asked her why she hated me, and she said it was because I wasn't dominant enough. (I think she was a Fifty Shades fan, I haven't read it but what I know could be the inspiration). So I knocked her onto the floor (which seemed to satisfy her), and then, wanting to make myself even more imposing, I said to her: "Come, Anguirus. Let's go save the world." She didn't get it, but someone else explained that I "like to play Godzilla".

huh?

I had a dream once where a guy walked up to me and said "Here's a touching story, you died and I lived happily ever after. The End!"

HenryWong122 and Audrey729 – there's a LOT of double and triple posting going on in this thread from the both of you. If you've more stuff to add and you were the last person to post, please try to use the 'EDIT' button from now on, rather than creating consecutive posts.

If you're having issues putting multiple quotes from different posts into your post, select all of the posts you'd like to quote with the 'multiquote' button, then select the 'quote' button when you've selected all of the posts which you'd like to quote. This will bring you to a reply window with all of the posts you've selected to quote ready for you to add your comments to.

Thanks! :-)

HenryWong122 and Audrey729 – there's a LOT of double and triple posting going on in this thread from the both of you. If you've more stuff to add and you were the last person to post, please try to use the 'EDIT' button from now on, rather than creating consecutive posts.

If you're having issues putting multiple quotes from different posts into your post, select all of the posts you'd like to quote with the 'multiquote' button, then select the 'quote' button when you've selected all of the posts which you'd like to quote. This will bring you to a reply window with all of the posts you've selected to quote ready for you to add your comments to.

Thanks! :-)
Double and Triple Posting is where you post the same post 2-3 times not when your replying multiple times. Why can't people understand that?

Back
Top Bottom