• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

I'm pretty sure that they mean a reference list. I'd have appreciated the same thing myself, actually, when I was looking for my new fifthgenmons.

are there any plans for the user-run shops to be implemented in the new system, like kusari-mart and such? what about shops that sell move/body mods and so on?

also I love this new system so much :D thankyou Negrek~

THIS IS SO COOL! *eye sparkles*

*ahem* Now that the fangirlism is out of my system, I'd like to say that you are an awesome person for doing this. And I don't mind waiting at all for you to bring more awesomeness into this system.

Hey Chrome recognizes that awesomeness is a word.

Oh! And would it be possible for a Pokemon's summary on the owner's ASB tab to also mention whether or not it has a sig move/attribute?

Last edited:
Are rarities based purely on capture rate? I noticed that lillipup and ferroseed both have a 255 capture rate, but are in different rarity groups.

Nope, they're based on how hard it is to get them as well; that's what I heard anyways.

Lillipup is obviously pretty common, while Ferroseed is harder to get.

Are rarities based purely on capture rate? I noticed that lillipup and ferroseed both have a 255 capture rate, but are in different rarity groups.
Pokémon that are harder to find or are of limited quantity (i.e. Zorua) are higher up as well.

Yeah, like Tynamo is in (I think) rarity VII. It has an 8% find rate, but it has a pretty good capture rate.

EDIT: Woah, 3-min. ninja's o.0

Erm, Bes's Body Mod, Constant Rotation, isn't in my account, and I find the same issue with Dex's Body Mod, Generation 1 (it's the fourth quote down) Also, I'm not sure if anything can be done about this, but this is supposed to be Dex's Sprite:
Spr_1b_088.png

Now I apologize for being difficult, but Bes is to be shiny as well (this is dramatically less important, however.)

Erm, Bes's Body Mod, Constant Rotation, isn't in my account, and I find the same issue with Dex's Body Mod, Generation 1 (it's the fourth quote down) Also, I'm not sure if anything can be done about this, but this is supposed to be Dex's Sprite:
Spr_1b_088.png

Now I apologize for being difficult, but Bes is to be shiny as well (this is dramatically less important, however.)

Pokemon customization is low on the list of priorities.

Additionally, Negrek already said that a lot of the body mods were accidentally deleted. Most people don't have theirs.

plz to be reading all of Negrek's first post, people, it can't possibly be that hard.

^About the above, I'm keeping that attribute on in his battle that I'm reffing, and I personally suggest that he just tell the ref about the attribute if it becomes important.

ASB Hack Discussion
with ONE GLARING EXCEPTION: because I am the best programmer ever, I managed to delete all of the signature attributes when I was almost done putting them in (80 of them) and haven't quite gotten up the nerve to go back and re-enter them all.

I'm sorry, but I am better.

When working in C++ I forgot you need sleep functions in code so stuff hapens.

Oh a looping ramming the wall while beeping error. ((While 1=1, advance and beep))

I beat you Negrek, don't feel bad.

Wow, this is fantastic. Definitely worth the wait! :D

Couple of errors for me: my female Venipede is missing (I didn't specify her ability, so I'll go with swarm).

fffff how did I miss that. I thought it was only the signature stuff for some reason. *dies* Fail on my part...

EDIT- Oh, just realised I'm missing my Koffing too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom