• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cyberspace

LuckyLapras' Duck

Those tomatoes are rancid.
Pronoun
she/her
Cyberspace

You find a mysterious portal just randomly popping up. You enter the portal, bracing yourself for anything that happens. You step in, and are suddenly greeted by a Lapras cosplayer. He has a mysterious laugh that fills you with nostalgia.
"Hahaha. So you've stumbled upon Cyberspace have you? Well, I s'pose I'd better tell you what's happening. This is place of technology. Wanna know what Pokemon are here? Well. Look below!" He leaves with a nice =P and a screen displaying images pops up. It displays:

Cyberspace

Pokemon avaliable for capture

Common (50% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 1-50): PorygonKlinkMagnemiteAbraUnown-aUnown-dUnown-gUnown-jUnown-mUnown-pUnown-sUnown-vUnown-yElekidElectrike SpoinkBeldumBronzorFerroseedJoltikTynamoPichuElgyemRalts

Uncommon (25% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 51-75): Porygon2KlangUnown-bUnown-eUnown-hUnown-kUnown-nUnown-qUnown-tUnown-wUnown-zNosepassElectabuzzEelektrikMagnetonKadabraPikachuKirlia

Rare (12.5% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 76-87.5): Porygon-ZKlinklangUnown-cUnown-fUnown-iUnown-lUnown-oUnown-rUnown-uUnown-xAlakazamMagnezoneElectivireEelektrossMetangGalvantulaFerrothornGrumpigBronzongRaichuBeheeyemGardevoir

Ultra-rare (7.25% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 88-94):Unown-!Unown-_Probopass

Super-duper-unbelievably-rare (3.625% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 95-98.375): MetagrossLaprasDittoGallade

Nothing (3.625% chance of encounter, RNG Numbers 98.376-100)
Shinies are 1/8172

Items: Up-gradeUp-grade (1), Dubious-DiscDubious Disc (2), Metal-CoatMetal Coat (3), Zap-PlateMind-PlateIron-PlateZap/Mind/Iron Plate (4/5/6), MagnetMagnet (7), TwistedspoonTwistedspoon (8) (Nothing = 9) Electric-Gem/Psychic-Gem/Steel-Gem Electric/Psychic/Steel Gem (10/11/12)

It costs $2 to play and no requirements are needed.

Thanks for playing!

=P

LuckyLapras

(NOTE: More things will be added as soon as I think of them) UPDATE: New feature coming soon.

Current Players
  • Dar
  • Great and Powerful Trixie
  • Ulqi-chan
  • Mowtom
  • Kyntelle
  • ReaperCreeper

Also, can you quote your status (especially if there is more than one player).

Please notify me when you stop playing.

Last edited:
Mate, you can't give legendaries away, no matter how rare you put them. I think Rotom's fine, but you can allow Arceus or Genesect a chance to be caught.

With that aside, I'd like to play.

Yeah, Rotom's fine. You were able to get in ASB, so you should be able to get it here. Also, I'd like to enter. I need more electric types.

Ok. I've removed Rotom, Genesect and Arceus from the list. I'll get to the games as soon as possible. I'm hoping I'm doing this right. =P

EDIT: Ok. Now the game starts. This goes for both Dar and The Great and Powerful Trixie.

You are in a corridor. There are two paths and a file. What do you do?

1. Take the left corridor
  2. Take the right corridor
  3. Open the file and see what you can find. =P

Last edited:
Open the file. Surely there must be something like Al Gore's hidden treasures or Jesse James' darkest secrets, riiiiight?

Great and Powerful Trixie: You double click the file. It opens, and makes a trange wheezing noise. Inside, you find a
137.gif
Porygon! It is not shiny! =( Do you catch? (Broken English, FTW!) =P

Last edited:
Dar: You opened Windows Media Player in disguise! It glitches and Katy Perry starts playing, which attracts a swarm of angry Kadabra! However, one looks at you with a smile on her face (implying the Kadabra is female)! Do you catch the
064.gif
female.gif
female Kadabra? =P

Last edited:
Dar: You snagged yourself a nice female Kadabra. You manage to somehow close the Windows Media Player and get away from the Kadabras. You run, attempting to find an exit. Whilst running, you spot a Dubious-DiscDubious Disc. Do you:

1. Pick up the item, then carry on running?
  2. Pick up the item and search for more Pokemon?
  3. Leave the item and carry on running?
  4. Leave the item but search for Pokemon?
  5. Stop playing?

Last edited:
Dar: You pick up the Dubious-DiscDubious Disc! You search for more Pokemon, and manage to awake a sleeping
374.gif
Beldum! It looks at you angrily! Do you catch? =P

~~~~

Current Pokemon:
064.gif
female.gif
Kadabra
Items: Dubious-DiscDubious Disc

Last edited:
Dar: How do you know it hasn't already killed you, and this is a lucid dream? You caught the Beldum. It appears to have dropped an Iron-Plate Iron Plate! Do you:

1. Pick up the item, then explore elswhere?
  2. Pick up the item and search for more Pokemon?
  3. Leave the item and carry on exploring?
  4. Leave the item and search for more Pokemon?
  5. Stop playing?

~~~~

Pokemon:
064.gif
female.gif
Kadabra,
374.gif
Beldum
Items: Dubious-Disc Dubious Disc

Last edited:
Dar: You pick up the item. Carrying on, you find a file that doesn't look as suspicious as Windows Media Player. Do you:

1. Leave the file. You aren't risking another death
  2. Open the file. Hey, not everyday you get to be a cursor!
  3. Stop playing. You got a good haul

~~~~
Pokemon:
374.gif
Beldum,
064.gif
female.gif
Kadabra
Items: Iron-PlateIron Plate, Dubious-DiscDubious Disc

Last edited:
Dar: The file is opened. It takes you to a folder. It is quite expansive. There are lots of other folders, but all but 3 are zipped. The folders are named "Images", "Music Files" and "Videos". Do you:

1. Open images. What bad could come from a few JPEGs, eh?
  2. Open Music Files. Considering your luck, I suggest this one. =P
  3. Open Videos, hoping that there is no offensive content, which I assure you there isn't
  4. Stop playing. You still gotta get some electric types.

Back
Top Bottom