• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chrome Gym Leader Tournament (ENDS AUGUST 7TH)

On Res's side.

Unless Little Monster decides to pull something amazing. Betting on Monster in last, Steel 4th, Me third, Espeon 2nd, Res first.

Won 1-0 against Steele.
Holy crud, that was close! And he sent a GENGAR out last. I thought ti would kill me.

Won 1-0 against Steele.
Holy crud, that was close! And he sent a GENGAR out last. I thought ti would kill me.

Yup. 1-0. Say hello to the worst trainer in the Chrome League. D:

I wasn't sure if Gengar would be faster. xD If I had known she was, I'd have Hypnosis'd you, then you would have been murdered. Oh, and if my Cross Chop hadn't missed earlier, I could have dominated. xD

Yeah, that missing was like... awesome. :P
And uhmmm this is honestly just a test team. :T I know some of the movesets suck and all... but hopefully my next team will amount to something. (And I hate you for switching to Celebi :< Did you honestly remember that Snorlax had Surf? :P)

EDIT: Loss 0-2 against Espeon. Darn Kigdra.

Last edited:
Confirming the win. It was a good battle. That Snorlax is so annoying. x_x

That leaves my final score at 6-6.
...blah.

Last edited:
little monster is at 1-10
steele is at 0-13
espeon is at 6-6
superbird is at 7-1
sreservoir is at 16-0

FINAL SCORES:
Sreservoir: 16
Superbird: 7/6
Espeon: 6/0
Little Monster: 1/-9
Steele: 0/-13.

The hierarchy has been decided. The directly above is in order. I think.
So, Kratos, does that mean this tournament is over?

EDIT: I lost the bet.

Oookay. Did a spreadsheet and came up with scores based on difference between number of Pokémon KO'd and number of Pokémon remaining and got these scores:

sreservoir (+16)

Superbird (+6)
Espeon (0)

Little Monster (-9)
blackthorne steele (-13)

Congratulations to the winner. Tiers will be set up in that order.

I'd like to leave Negrek as as a gym leader, but I'm currently still mulling that over because she herself has said that she probably can't be active enough to be reliable and wouldn't mind stepping down. For now she's kind of in limbo until I can make a decision/get an update on her Wi-Fi situation.

Anyway. Thanks for participating, everyone. I'll try to get you (and Shadow Serenity) the relevant information as soon as possible. Blastoise also made a ribbon for the winner of the contest, so if you'd like it I can send it to you, sreservoir; I'd offer you some other prize like a pokémon, but I don't know that I could actually get it to you. :/ Hang tight for a few days, guys, and hopefully what I send you will actually be somewhat coherent.

Back
Top Bottom