• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lacuna Labs: Memory Modification Services

Is this place still open?

Anyway, going to be making a rare candy using 1 point from my Mismagius (she has two, so she won't devolve) and 2 from my Bronzong.

Yes, it's still open, and fyi I've been told that links to the pokémon with EXP to be removed should be posted instead of links to battles where that EXP was gained.

So since buneary and porygon-z don't need any (more) experience, I'll be getting another rare candy to save for a rainy day. One from buneary and two from p-z.

if a pokemon evolves by holding a stone in battle, can I give them a rare candy if they're holding a stone and evolve them? (could I evolve Rosalie into a Froslass with someone else's exp, is what I'm saying).

Back
Top Bottom