• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite TCG illustrations

Byrus

Strange days ahead
Pronoun
he/him
So yeah, a lot of the TCG artwork is really nice. Got any particular favourites?

Houndoom: It has a lot of good ones, but I think this one is my fave. It has a more realistic look than most cards, and it works really well.
- Also, this one has a cool action pose that I like a lot.

Paras: Look at it with its little mushroom. It's just so delighted. I love this card.
- The intense, creepy stare it has in this one is also really funny.

Porygon: Wouldn't it be awesome to open up your birthday present and find a cute little Porygon inside?

Porygon2: BEEP BEEP. LET PORYGON2 TEACH YOU THE WAY OF THE PORYGON.

I came across a post on tumblr pointing out some cards that tell stories. The Charmeleon/Swablu one is especially funny because even Swablu's attack fits in with the story!

I love the base Charizard issistration and artwork as well as the New Charizard's that are coming out now and the most recent Charizard's. I love the one the has Malovent Fire. I am a proud owner of this card as well as the standard Charizard that came out few years ago.:)

I don't have a single favourite illustration, but I will say that my favourite TCG illustrator is TOKIYA. His art looks pretty grungy and expressive. I especially like his Electivire illustration, it has this violent vibe to it.

honestly anything from gen3, but special shoutout to EX Delta Species and EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua.

Back
Top Bottom