• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mission: Giratina Sign Up Thread

Severus Snape

"Detention, Potter,"
For the Mission Giratina RPG, sign up here!

Name: Your name for the RPG (if commander then put commander's name)
Pokemon: Pokemon that you have (if commander then put commander's Pokemon)

And I am signing up for my own thread!

Name: Cyrus
Pokemon: Houndoom, Gyarados, Crobat, Weavile and Honchkrow

I guess I can join this ;)

Name: Kokoro
Pokemon: Houndoom (again), Espeon, Absol, Weavile (another one), Piloswine, Ratatta. Yes, of all things, a RATATTA.

Last edited:
I need to get more involved in role-playing here, but I find that anything but Pokemon RPs is too hard for me to understand. Dx

Name: Could I be Commander Mars?
Pokemon: Purugly, Golbat, plus Slowking

Meh. I'll join since I'm bored. It's a small application too.

Name: Walter
Pokemon: Porygon Z, Elekid, Jynx, Golbat

Name: Karina
Pokemon:
Houndour
Name: Biba
Magikarp-f(except shiny)
Name: Cakeface

For some reason I have the odd urge to join this also.

Last edited:
Right, welcome Karina.

And let's get this started off! - without Jupiter, Saturn and Charon; who haven't joined Team Galactic... well, yet.

Name - Charon
Age - 52
Rank - Commander/Scientist guy
Pokémon (Yay I get to make it up!) - Rotom (have you READ the books in Rotom's form switching room), Alakazam, Machamp, Lanturn

Re: Mission: Giratina Sign Up Thread - CLOSING!!! JUPITER AND SATURN NEEDED BADLY!!!

Charon looks 70 ;)

Ok, accepted.

WE NEED JUPITER AND SATURN NOW!

Last edited:
Name: Jupiter
Pokemomn: Dusknoir, Gengar, Shedinja, Mightyena and Sableye

Back
Top Bottom