• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Elites

"I have no idea. I haven't even seen them recently. I had gone over to Celadon a couple days ago and decided to visit Erika but she wasn't there. I also needed to go to Fuchsia to go check out the safari zone, but neither Koga or Janine was there." said Sabrina. "Maybe we should check to see if any gym leaders are around in any region and know what's going on."

"That would be a good idea. I'll try calling Roark" said Epi. He flipped open his PokéGear, and punched a few numbers; all he got was "Hey! This is Roark. I'm not here at the moment, leave a message and I'll call you later". Epifanio cursed under his breath. "In emergencies like these, Sabrina, do you Gym Leaders have a certain protocol or anything?"

"Not that i know of," replied Sabrina. "None of the gym leaders talk to each other, really. At least in Kanto. I haven't been to other regions recently, so i don't know what goes on in their minds. Perhaps we should start out at Kanto then go through through the Indigo Plateau, or we could take the train from Saffron, which'll take us to Goldenrod."

I have a lead on my case in Jhoto that I have to investigate. Another set of disappearances, just like the crisis of two years ago. I think it's connected somehow, to the Modified Pokemon. I could get someone else to check on that, and go with you all wherever you go, or I could go check it out myself.

"We all have ideas," Mohac said. "Many of them are similar. Epi… you should probably go with Freya and Sabrina. Both of yiu can get yiur tasks done. I'll go with Jayden, then. "

"Well then! I guess we're off" he said to Freya and Sabrina. "I think the best course of action is the one you suggested, Sabrina. We should start with Blaine; his intelligence could serve us well". Suddenly, his phone rang. "Hello?" Epi answered. "Hey, it's Roark. Why'd you call me earlier?" "Just to see if you're available for some...adventuring" said Epifanio. "Sure! Where?" answered the Rock type Leader. "Seafoam Islands, Kanto". "Ehh, Gym's not been busy lately... In fact, Oreburgh itself hasn't been bustling. This would be cool. On my way" said Roark as he hung up. "I recommend we leave now", Epi started, "we have a Gym Leader meeting us".

"So I guess we're splitting up, eh?" asked Freya. "Make sure we all have each other's numbers, in case someone screws up or something." She looked to Epi. "I suppose we should head to the islands now. Sabrina, have your Kadabra teleport us there please?" Freya asked. Sabrina took out her Kadabra poke ball, and had it teleport them to the familiar Seafoam Islands.

The group arrived at the Seafoam Islands in a flash. "Ah, Seafoam, the most peaceful place there is" he whispered, taking a whiff of the salty air. From above the swoosh of wings was heard. "Hey, guys!" said Roark, clinging on an Archen. The pair touched down, and the Leader straightened his pith helmet. "Let's go, we aren't sure if Blaine'll be there" he said. The four of them entered the cave, and went up the ladder to arrive at Blaine's Gym. They were greeted by the Leader himself. "Ah, Sabrina, Roark! What a sight for sore eyes. Have you noticed these strange happenings lately? Pokémon, seemingly more aware than usual, are attacking people" the Fire-type expert said. "And who might these young people be? Investigators of some kind" he asked adjusting his goggles.

Mohac smiled. He was in Johto again. The place of his birth, the most refreshing place he had ever known, was here before him. His feet had touched every inch of this land, and he knew his way around it even without his PokèGear. The grass was soft and inviting as ever, and the sapphire sky seemed to grin at him and welcome him home.
Mohac sighed. "I love it here," he said. "So... where are we going?" It seemed obvious to him where they should go, but it was up to Jayden where they would.
He would probably investigate Mahogany Town, and he was sure Jayden would too. After the incident with Rocket many years back, the, "Unsuspicious Gift Shop," still had a spacious underfloor, which became a major headquarters for the International Police.
Mohac was good friends with one of the more senior members of the police other than Jayden, a woman related to Professor Oak named Nikki. He hoped they could reunite.
Mohac looked at Jayden again, awaiting his response.

"My name is Freya," said Freya. "I'm Sabrina's younger sister."
"Sister, eh?" asked Roark. "Didn't know you had a sister, Sabrina!"
"None of the gym leaders exactly keep in touch nowadays." replied Sabrina.
"Oh yeah, that. What's up with that?" asked Roark.
"Just what we were gonna ask you."
"Well, I have a theory." said Roark.
"Tell us this theory!" shouted Freya.

I actually think Mahogany Town is a good idea. We should go there...I can send Danielle and Auraeoulus to investigate the lead near Cherrygrove and Sophia and Charlie can check out Ekruteak.

The Leader cleaned his glasses before answering Freya; "Calm down. Right now, the worst thing would be panicking. And Blaine could explain it way better than I can. Take it away, fire man!" "Thank you, Roark. As you already know, Modified Pokémon have raged cities and endangered countless lives. This has been going for quite some time now, and Gym Leaders, as protectors of their towns and cities, must take to the front of the local militia. Usually, towns like Pallet are protected by local Trainers or the closest Gym Leader, since they are usually small. Now, this is why the Leaders haven't been communicating with each other. Back in the day, when Fuji was still a Leader, correspondence flew all around the globe from us. And that's it" Blaine finished, scratching his impressive mustache. "Satisfied with that explanation?" said Epifanio.

Mohac nodded. "Sounds like a plan, then." Chain the Braviary appeared from Mohac's ball without order. "You heard Jayden, right? Bring us to Mahogany Town." Chain smiled. He knew the way there! He had been flying there since he was just a Rufflet. Mohac jumped on Chain's back and gestured for Jayden to come along.

Jayden was flying on Dragonfly, his Flygon and also his starter, through the skies of Jhoto. He was lagging behind Mohac and Chain, who were much faster. But there was a reason he was staying back some. He had a bad feeling. Suddenly a Pokemon flew by in a blur of color. The next thing Jayden knew, Dragonfly had been hit by a Shadow Ball and they were plummeting to the earth below.

Mohac heard the screams of anguish, and he turned around. And Jayden was falling! He spurred Chain and hollered, "Gettem!" The aviary pointed its nose to the falling allies and scooped them both up-- but the weight was too much, and it collapsed on the ground, hurt even more by the passengers' extra mass. Upon impact, Mohac hugged Braviary tight and jerked its neck up, so it flew a little in the air, and landed on its feet, exhausted. "That's enough," Mohac said between pants. Braviary nodded solemnly, battered and bruised, and returned to its ball.
"Now," he said, recovered. "What the hell was that?"

Freya listened carefully to Blaine's words. "It does make a lot of sense when you think about it," she said. "Perhaps we should see if we can contact some more leaders."
"I agree," said Sabrina. "Blaine, do you mind helping us out for a bit?"
"Sure can help out!" replied Blaine. "Who have you tried contacting so far?"
"I tried seeing Erika, Janine and Koga, but none of them were in their gyms." said Sabrina.
"Hm. Well, I can check to see if Brock is in Pewter, and if Major Bob is in Vermillion."
"Alright! Epifanio, Sabrina and I will check to see if Misty's in Cerulean." Freya said. "Sabrina, mind teleporting us there?" Sabrina nodded, took out her Kadabra and made it use Teleport. In the blink of an eye, the three were now in Cerulean, by the Bike Shop.

"That was a ghost type. Used Shadow Ball. I think we've been double-crossed." Jayden answered. Suddenly his pokenav rung and he answered it.
"How come whenever you get attacked by a ghost you always blame it on me!?" Danielle spoke over the device.
"Because you're the only ghost type user I know." Jayden replied.
"I can't believe you forgot about that wierd dude with the Drifblim." she explained.
"Wait, you mean Luke? I remember him now. But why would he have something against me?" Jayden asked.
"He doesn't, but he does have something against me. He was on the Drifblim trying to attack Auraeolus. He was following you from behind with that invisibility thing, remember?" Danielle asked.
"Well, that makes sense, but I'm not buying it." Jayden explained.
"Look up in the sky right now." Danielle instructed Jayden. Jayden looked up and saw a Drifblim in the sky, slowly flying away.
"There's no way I have that much bad luck." Jayden said. He then said goodbye and hung up.

Epi's eyes lit up. Cerulean? That meant Misty, and he very well knew what that meant. With lovely thoughts in his mind, he felt flustered and he probably blushed as well. "I-I'll enter the Bike Shop real quick" Epifanio said. The shop was quite small, filled with bikes of all shapes and sizes. The attendant, currently giving maintenance to the bikes, noticed the teen and abandoned his work just for a moment. "Welcome. Like any of the merchandise we have? Our newest model, the BX-389, is very practical" said the worker, wiping his grease-covered forehead. "Not really here for the bikes. Do you know if Misty's in Cerulean? It's for official Leader business" answered Epi. The attendant scratched his chin, chuckling. "She's by the Cape. Bill is talking to her about gettin' some software to keep track of Gym Matches". Epi exited, thanking the worker. "Kay, guys. We're going to the Cape."

The Elites has been dead for a while. I hope to revive it after this, so it can be as successful as Po6 was. Let's get on this guys!
Mohac touched down in Mahogany. It was always a gloomy town, and the dreary weather had its negative effects on his mood, but he always liked Mahogany Town for some reason.
He looked behind him and saw Jayden descending. "Hey," Mohac said. "We're here. Follow me."
They had landed near the gate to the Lake of Rage. The building that was once a rundown gift shop was now an enormous facility, basically the main attraction of the mysterious city. Mohac heard that Pryce was forced to move to another city so they could expand the International Police HQ over his Gym.
He had been here a few years in the past, but it was nowhere near this large. In fact, the tiny gift shop was still an operating store. The International Police resided underneath. Now an enormous corporation had been built around the place, as futuristic as any building Mohac had ever seen.
Mohac noticed Nikki walking from the facility. "Hey!" he called, turning Nikki's head. He looked back at Jayden and gestured to come one, and ran toward her.
"Hey, long time no see!" Nikki said brightly, clapping Mohac on the back. She was basically Gary's feminine twin, with short, choppy hair of Gary's color, with a single strand that pointed up and ran down to the bottom of her eye. She had a nose and lip piercing, and she looked impressive in her official International Police garb, an important-looking badge gleaming on her chest.
"Right," Mohac replied, hugging her back. "I'm sure you're familiar with my friend, Jayden?" He stepped back a bit, letting the senior officer get a better look at him.
Nikki nodded slowly, eyes squinted at him. "Yes, I think so," she replied, an unsure tone in her voice. "He seems familiar." She looked at him a little harder. "Ah!" she exclaimed. "You're the new guy, aren't you? You're on terms with me, pal. Good to meet you." She firmly shook his hand.
"So," she said, looking to Mohac again. "What brings you here." Mohac pulled the neck opening of his shirt down, revealing a nasty gash on his chest. Nikki cringed. "Ooh," she breathed. "What happened there?"
Mohac looked her dead in the eye. "That's what I came to talk to you about. Nikki, I think Modified Pokémon are returning." The cheery expression on Nikki's face was wiped off. "You can't be serious?" she said, hoping he was joking, although she was sure he wasn't.
Mohac shook his head. "You guys banned it out a long time ago. But now it's back, and worse than before. They're not just intelligent anymore. Whoever's behind this is using them for evil." Nikki grimaced. "It appears we have a lot on our hands," she said. She looked at Jayden grimly. "First case, officer. Let's roll out."

It didn't take long. It was a quick flash, and he was gone like that. A flash of light covered the land and Jayden disappeared, no trace of him. His footprints were gone. All that remained were six Pokéballs on the ground.
Nikki looked in astonishment. "What happened?" She looked at the sky, and all around, but saw no source of the strange occurrence.
Mohac shook his head. "There's nothing we can do. Hopefully, he's wherever Code is. After this is all over, we may find them. But we must keep moving." Nikki nodded. "Actually," she said, taking back what she said before. "I recommend we call my brother. He'd be good backup." Without waiting for confirmation, her X-Transceiver was out.
"Hi," she said. "Yeah. Mahogany. Please? Okay. Love ya, bye."
She clicked a button and put her hand back down. "He's coming," she said. "What do suggest we do next?" Mohac looked down.
"I'm not sure. Since you're as new to this as we are, I recommend we meet up with the other Elites." Nikki nodded. "Sounds like a plan."
Mohac rose his wrist and called Freya. It went straight to voicemail. "Hi, this is Mohac," he said. "We're on our way over. I have Nikki, and we're bringing Blue. Jayden's disappeared, so we're tagging along with you. Bye."
Chain appeared from its ball. Gesturing to Nikki, Mohac took to the skies.

Back
Top Bottom