• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hancock

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
Hello, I went to see the movie Hancock the other day with some friends and I thought I'd tell you my opinion and ask for yours!
Now, I've sceen alot of movies the past year..Most of them were pretty crappy. Anyway HANCOCK!
In this movie Will Smith, Hancock is playing a superhero with a twist..This is a superhero everybody hates!
Now, this movie is full of really nice effects and Will did a great job acting Hancock, I don't think anyone could do a better job. I love the movie, good story line nice actors, Somthing new and I think it was the best movie I've sceen all year I really recommend you go see this. Now I'm sorry for not saying much about the movie but I will not be the one who spoils it on the people that want to see it.

I found the movie...lacking for the most part. I saw it last Friday. Yes, there were some pretty cool effects in the movie, and a twist that I saw happening the moment Charlize Theron and Will Smith came on the same screen, but...meh.

Usually if you're going to release a superhero movie that people aren't familiar with, you tell some kind of origin story. Who the person was, what he is, and why he does what he does. This movie...lacked that. They don't tell you his real name. They don't tell you what precisely happened in the past. They also don't tell you who "they" are. (Referring to the villains.) Like, for instance,when Charlize is telling him how he got the scars on his body. She keeps calling the villains "they," yet never actually tells you who "they" are. Really, really annoying. Overall, the movie was okay, just...frustrating. >_>;

Back
Top Bottom