• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DO YOU SUPPORT DC STATEHOOD

WELL?

• Total voters
The Welsh dragon doesn't need to be on the flag, we just need some way of incorporating the design of the Welsh flag into the design of the Union flag. Also we could even totally redesign the flag, or just change it so that one of the crosses is the same colour as the dragon, or even adding some white, red and green!

When I was in primary school, every now and then we'd have to draw the Union Jack and it'd always look weird because I never mastered straight lines, but then I thought how much worse the Welsh kids have it, with the big complicated dragon they'd have to do. Japanese kids have it so much easier.

When I was in primary school, every now and then we'd have to draw the Union Jack and it'd always look weird because I never mastered straight lines, but then I thought how much worse the Welsh kids have it, with the big complicated dragon they'd have to do. Japanese kids have it so much easier.

Oh, God, don't even go there. THAT DRAGON WAS THE BANE OF MY CHILDHOOD. Stupid dragon.

Or we could use Texas's cool power in which it reserved the right to become four separate states if it so wanted. That would make an even 9x6 triangle.

EDIT: not to mention preserve the repub/dem balance. The only downside I see is 108 senators.

Or we could use Texas's cool power in which it reserved the right to become four separate states if it so wanted. That would make an even 9x6 triangle.

EDIT: not to mention preserve the repub/dem balance. The only downside I see is 108 senators.

how would adding adding three/four states that are guaranteed to go Republican balance adding one that is guaranteed to go Democrat?

how would adding adding three/four states that are guaranteed to go Republican balance adding one that is guaranteed to go Democrat?

Well, Texas was already republican. So assuming the southern quarter would go democrat, (It probably would), that's one more dem state, two more republican states, and then DC, so another dem state.

Austin is pretty liberal in comparison to the rest of Texas; I think it's a fairly safe bet it would vote Democrat.

That's still three Republican sates and only two Democratic states.

but technically one of the republican states is discounted since Texas is already republican- you're only adding two republican and one democrat to the union by splitting it up.

Back
Top Bottom