• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid Question.

Eeveeon25

Lets say my opponent and I both have Persians, with his being level 100 and mine being level 50. Now, if we do a lvl 50 All or lvl 100 All battle, are they going to be more or less equally matched, or is his still going to be better since it was originally a higher level than mine?

It depends on the IV's and EV's of the two Persians, which simply just calculate the stats of them. So.....they'd be fairly similar, to say the least.

It'd be almost evenly balanced. That's the idea of 100v100 and 50v50, it makes the battle equal so a new player could battle an experienced one and still have a chance/

Assuming you both EV train, in a level 100 all it'd be the same, it'd just come down to who EV trained better/ IV's. In a level 50 all I'm pretty sure he'd have the advantage since his Persian would have all it's stat gains from EV's.

Then again I may be wrong

I don't EV or IV train or anything stupid like that, but I digress.

I think they're important, but I hate them because you have to keep up with them yourself, and they're impossible to find out on a pre-trained pokemon. If only there were an IV and EV checker.

I think they're important, but I hate them because you have to keep up with them yourself, and they're impossible to find out on a pre-trained pokemon. If only there were an IV and EV checker.

Berries + Tally. Also, if you know the IV's of your Pokemon, you can use an IV calculator to figure out EV's

Anyways, presuming both Persian have the same EV's, IV's, Nature, Attacks, Power Points FOR attacks, Ability (not sure if they have two different abilites or only Limber to work with) and the same hold items (Lets say they both have 31 IV's in all of their stats and 0 EV's. Also, lets presume they have a Jolly Nature, have had no PP Up's or PP Max's used on them, are both holding a Pecha Berry, have Limber as their ability, and both know the same exact attacks *Is not going to go look at an online Pokedex for the sake of making a moveset to answer a question with*), then they should be perfectly matched

Back
Top Bottom