• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I have been called smart a lot lately. I don't view myself as smart, I think I am an idiot, but it is nice to know that people think that about me.

so close... so close... SO CLOSE!

germany, i am coming. i cant wait: paris, dark restaurants, italy, FWEE!

with that said, my presence will be heavy these next couple of weeks and then drop off for a couple of weeks. unless i can get wifi.

Jake got into the Top 8 at the M13 Prerelease, and we pulled some neat stuff! Like the new Liliana, Akroma's Monument, Primordial Hydra... and a few other neat things. One of my packs had a Trading Post and a goat token together. It was destiny.

Also, I won a blank, white playmat... I'm really excited to do something with it! But I have no idea what to do on it!

Heading off to London tomorrow for four days. Damn, that really flew in. I'm really fucking excited right now. :D

Last edited:
I got some good cards from another booster pack of magic cards.
I got my second Mythic rare card. I'll be great fir when I get a good deck with light cards in it.

Being part of my family for a week and being mostly-disconnected from society made one of my friends get extremely amused by tickling me. Which is what she did most of the vacation.

I really don't mind.

Got to see a good friend of mine for the first time in three weeks.
Then I got to see another friend who I hadn't seen since the last day of school (June 10?)
And I get to go to both the church lock-out and band lock-out again and they added swimming and the University of West Florida to the church one.
I'm also getting some money paid off of my band fees through a pledge-funded free car wash event. (I'm getting 5 cents a person per car from like 10 people. They estimate around 300 cars total to be washed.)
I also, after a small argument with myself, made a comment on someone facebook post and I got a like. Considering that I am widely ignored on facebook when I post or try to start a conversation through chat or something, that helps add a tiny bit to my self esteem.
Ah, the little things that add a little happiness to my day.

To try and cancel out the negative emotions of my last post on the Coughing Cupboard,
I freaking love the feeling of hearing an awesome song you haven't heard in a while.
I've been listening to several different artists and song recently, but after sitting down and hearing Every Man Has A Molly for the first time in two months, I felt that "my soul feels complete" kind of feeling.

tumblr_m7546vUr4K1qeqaano1_400.png

OH NO SUMMER SALES

I bought The Binding of Issac, Psychonauts, PixelJunk Eden and the Polynomial for like. 10$ heehee.

when did my steam library get so huge wow

also also my dad got me the Valve comic collection in hardcover yeees

hey kids let me give you a tip
Capture.png

keep attending classes that you don't like or aren't good at! then if your tutor likes you and you have 100% attendance, he might push up your grades a little so you pass! (also known as HOW DID I PASS 3D OHHH MMYYY GOOODD)

also fuck yeah, 81% for film & cinema studies (the tutor thinks I should do honours) I mean I only took it so I can take Animation & Filmosophy next year which I am SO PUMPED for but still, that was a great unit and I wrote two mighty fine essays for that.

kind of disappointed in my intro drawing mark, but eh I got a HD for the first assignment and I'm pretty sure I would have got the same for my second assignment, and I know the group assignment would have dragged down my mark. eh eh nbd

haha who cares about compulsory units (nobody) even if I did get 77 ~whatevs~

this is such great news that it almost makes me forget that I just paid $226 so I could keep owning a car... almost

Yay! Just saw Ice Age 4! I'm now a little less depressed than when I posted in the "'Grr' Thread". Now playing "Charlotte's Web" for PS2! Could my day get any better? Oh, wait, yeah. Raining money and Nintendo products. Dreams...
=P

Thank goodness for libraries. I am back on my original schedule (weekends) until my computer gets fixed. At least I can enjoy your guys company.

Now, if only I could drive. And had money. And had somewhere else to go.

Back
Top Bottom