• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt I can't find my Ledyba in Pal Park

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
I migrated six Pokémon from my Fire Red recently: Swinub, Krabby, Yanma, Paras, Rhyhorn...
...and Ledyba.

For some reason, I searched the field and the forest and I can't find my Ledyba, even though its encounter rate is 50. I doubt I've taken fewer than a couple thousand steps searching for it. I've caught all of the other Pokémon but not my Ledyba. Help please?

MISSING

Ledyba

Re: Is it hiding?

I don't know...maybe try searching on the mountain or starting over? (Not thw whole file, just the Pal Park game)

I searched the mountain, it's not there. I started over like three times and I still can't find my Ledyba. I even put up a sign outside my room for fun.

Actually, yes. It turned out that it wasn't a Ledyba, but a Slowpoke! I guess I got confused because the Ledyba was the last Pokemon I saw when I turned off my Fire Red. I'll migrate it today along with a couple other Pokemon. Anyway, thanks for your guys' help ;)

Back
Top Bottom