• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OPEN] Alola, Sun/Moon Choice Mafia

M&F

tikitok
Pronoun
any
Right, it's been long enough since y'all got the game, for the ones of you who did.

-72 hours on all Day or Night phases. Time extensions will be applied during the Day if the lynch poll is tied at the end of the duration, but no more than twice; at the end of the second extension, tied polls will be resolved randomly.
-No communication about this game outside the thread unless otherwise specified by your role powers. That includes reading private discussion between other players when you have not been granted communication with them.
-Abstaining is free, despite all the railroading.
-Don't post screenshots of your role PM or any other confidential game PMs (such as night event updates or private communication), although direct quotes are fine.
-This is a Choice game. When signing up, choose at least one of the following: a) a new Pokémon species introduced in Sun/Moon; b) a regional variant form of an older species (ie an Alolan Form) introduced in Sun/Moon; c) a notable human character from Sun/Moon. You may pick as many of the listed categories as you'd like, but you will only be assigned one of your choices. Note, as always, that alignments will be assigned randomly no matter the chosen character.
-Initial spoiler policy: during the sign-up stage, please keep spoiler bars on anything that hasn't been shown in a trailer, Nintendo Direct or Corocoro leak.

May the trial begin!

Could I be Decidueye?

EDIT: It's not letting me join. Is there a player cap or something?
EDIT: I finally got in

Last edited:
Okay I wasn't going to join but then I realized that maybe I could be the Masked Royal and well now I can't not, so

If not them, then just Kukui I guess? Or golisopod if everyone's gonna be boring and pick a pokémon.

I've been meaning to say earlier, but, although we're just about good to start, holiday season might just not be the best time for it, so we should be staring up as soon as everyone can reasonably be ready. Just in case anyone's thinking this won't get off the ground.

Happy holidays!

I was actually just about to post -- I'm back and by now, most likely, so are all of you, so I'll give it just a few more days and get this rolling, if that's alright with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom