• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

God Hates Heinz

That's an incredibly unfunny ad. What's the joke? That there are some people in the world that are gay? Huh? :|

also, iirc, it was LGBT groups that were protesting the Superbowl candy bar ad, not Christian groups. They were claiming it was homophobic. To me it seemed more like it was making fun of homophobic people, but whatever.

That's an incredibly unfunny ad. What's the joke? That there are some people in the world that are gay? Huh? :|
The point of the ad is 'HOLY SHIT THIS MAYO TASTES SO MUCH LIKE DELI MAYO IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE A GODDAMN NEW YORK DELI WORKER IN YOUR KITCHEN' and since there aren't that many Deli women they used a dude.

Funny how crap like this happens all the time, even though only 5% of the population really gives a damn. This population group is mostly made up of organizations of angry moms that go on about how everything that's both entertaining and popular is "CORRUPTINGS THE YOUTH", unless it involves Mel Gibson. There's a magical mom-proof shield around that guy. "Hey kids, wanna see Apocalypto? It's made by that GOOD AMERICAN and/or CHRISTIAN guy who was in Passion of the Christ, bless his soul!"
Ah, drunk Jew-hater Mel Gibson, how I long to crush thy bones.
Passion of the Christ was pretty hardcore.

The point of the ad is 'HOLY SHIT THIS MAYO TASTES SO MUCH LIKE DELI MAYO IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE A GODDAMN NEW YORK DELI WORKER IN YOUR KITCHEN' and since there aren't that many Deli women they used a dude.
ohhhhhhhhhh wow that went RIGHT over my head.

Hurr, I remember this one~

Is it terrible that watching LGBT-related ads is a hobby of mine? (loads here)
It's not like we ever get to see them on TV. :/

Well, except the occasional D&G ones... and that one ages ago that was massively complained about, where these were two women beating the living hell out of each other for like five minutes before making out for no reason. o.O

Back
Top Bottom