• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I view Jirachi and Deoxys as a legendary duo

Speaking of Chimecho... I actually suspected that it was a "cute" legendary with some sort of relation to Deoxys at first, back when the only info anyone had on the 3rd-gen Pokémon (besides the ones that had been released already) were some rips of those tiny sprites used on the status screens.

For some odd reason, Chimecho was always stuck in at the very end of the "new Pokémon" lists, right after Deoxys, instead of in its normal Pokédex spot... I actually thought it would end up being the "child" of Deoxys somehow (both with a half-reddish/half-blueish color scheme, both Psychic, and both VERY weird-looking... seemed to fit together pretty well at the time!)... which, now that I think of it, is almost like how Manaphy/Phione ended up in the 4th-gen games.

Why? They're not related to each other at all. I always thought that Jirachi, Mew and Celebi formed a trio. :|
Deoxys is just... I dunno. It doesn't really go with anything, not even Mewtwo really. Cresselia and Darkrai form a duo because they're polar opposites (and enemies iirc).

When I was little I thought that Jirachi evolved into Deoxys. (But then again I also thought Chimecho evolved into Absol)

Even worse, I used to think Articuno-Zapdos-Moltres was an evolutionary chain when I was little. ._. In hindsight, I have no idea how I could ever think that, as they're not the same type and all about as big...

I always saw them as a set, too.

I guess its' just a way of thinking that started with Mew and Mewtwo...As someone mentioned before, one is cute and friendly, the other is cold and sort of scary.

And they are from the same game and both come from space so...

They also have weird heads. xD

I to think that Jirachi and Deoxys should be a duo but if they are there need to be more legendary pokemon.

Jirachi and Deoxys seem like a duo to me too...
-Both Psychic type
-Came from crystals
-Space-themed
And they just seem like a perfect contrast. One is gentle unless disturbed, and the other is a fierce fighter.

I have thought that a while now, and when the Jirachi Wishmaker movie came out I had seen a poster at my friends house of the RBY/SP pokemon movies and thought that Deoxsys was after Jirachi before i saw it.... Also I had thought of Jirachi and Celebi as a duo, weird huh?

Back
Top Bottom