• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Food you like that no one else does

I love lemons and limes and water too. I just don't understand why some people don't like water. My dad hates water. I've never seen him drink water ever in my entire life

My parents both hate salmon, but I think it's yummy. :3 And I've heard some people tell me they don't like mushrooms, but I love mushrooms. They're wonderful. I like cabbage and spinach too.

Apricot paste. I thrive on fruit pastes. And I mean actual fruit pastes not like nasty foul fakefruit things.

For things that are better known, starfruit, most sushi (I tend to dislike raw tuna but pretty much everything else is great~ loev salmon), salmon steaks, mushrooms, spinach, kale, veggie burgers, tofu whenever it is not tofu pretending to be other things, things with artificial banana flavouring, avocados, craisins, dried banana, orange peels, pickles....

ETA: dolma, calamari, broccoli (god you people have NEVER LIVED).... A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS I am easy

I dislike tomatoes, carrots, and most milk products with the exception of cheeses.

Last edited:
I can't stand pop. My brother once tried to trick me into drinking some Coca Cola by saying it tasted like water. :P That says a lot, doesn't it?

Is it the corn syrup that you don't like or something else?

I hate high fructose corn syrup.

Those new chocolate skittles. Everyone else hates them but they're sooooo good.

And I drink chocolate milk in a way I think no one else does: I don't mix the chocolate milk powder into the milk, I let it sink to the bottom, drink the milk and then drink the chocolate sauce on the bottom. Mmmmm...chocolate sauce.

Avacadoes. Augh, they taste sooo good. Raw or topped on potatoes, I just really like the buttery-quality... Or maybe it's just a sign saying I've been living in Cali for far too long.
And a... I don't really like sushi. You can say that's weird for an Asian.
But I do kind of like the raw fish(depends on what kind it is) and I like those traditional rolls. Just not Californian rolls, or those rolls that are pasted with fish eggs.
Oh, and bean-paste soup. There's two kinds, the thick kind and the watery kind. I really like the thick kind. Sadily, Koreans that actually live in Korea hate both the kinds. I just really, really, really like it. So that's the weirdest food quirk I have(to other people).

There's always SOMETHING my friends don't like that I like. But I can't think of anything that almost everyone hates :P I like most kinds of food, myself.

Olives. No one else here likes them. o.o Oh, and CRAISINS. So tasty.

I converted three of my friends at camp to salad =D

Back
Top Bottom