• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*chuckles and explains that this suit is all-resistant*

*Fires a Chrono Beam that opens a time-warping Portal*

(Frostagin)
*says the tea is only for nice people*
*...like Seraph and Sparda!*

(England)
*pulls tea bags out of nowhere*
*tells everyone they can pick whatever kind of tea they like*

*Desperately tries to make tea, only to remember lack of hands*
[Me]* :(*

*Makes tea for Seraph, using psychic powers to tell which flavor he wants; redirects Chrono Beam to create Portal inside of BlasTech's suit*

(England)
*Asks Ulqi if she wants some oolong tea*

(Frostagin)
*sips her Earl Grey*
*watches Doctor Who*

*Catches the bunnies, saying "I AM the goddess of mercy after all!"*

*Points out that since you use a Tech Genus Deck as well, neither of us know of mercy except as being the French for "thank you"!*

* Comments that Tech Genius decks took a major beating with the banlist cuz' Tengu and Striker got nailed*

*Cryingly yelps (silently of course) "I KNOW!!!"*

*Weeps over the proxy for Trish, the real card I may never get to sodding use...*

*Catastor's still fine though!*

*Explains that the age of Synchro's are over due to Konami wanting to cash in on Xyz's monsters this format*

*Explains that I will die laughing when the list falls like a ton of bricks of Exceeds, which I am officially predicting RIGHT NOW!!!*

*On the subject of the last list, I heard some pillock reckoned Chaos Emperor Dragon was going to come back, to which I said that if it did I would never use Red-Eyes Black Dragon ever again! It hasn't, so I can still return to Red-Eyes whenever I want*

*Mentions that the last YCS champion mentioned that Imperial Order might come back, due to " 3 Mystical Space Typhoons and Heavy STorm"

My reaction: >:O*

*rides in on Harvey, with Jessica closely following*
Stoutland Mightyena

*States that I wouldn't mind getting Tag Force 6 brand new as there is a really cool Synchro Monster, an awesome Dragon and some wicked Warrior that'll come with the game, and that a mate of mine got me a brand new American copy so he could not only Duel me more freely but also so he could get his hands on another copy of Chevalier De Fleur, which I will use if we ever Tag up together, which we've still yet to do*

[Me]
*gets off Harvey*
*wonders what's going on*

[Jessica and Harvey]
*runs off into woods*

Back
Top Bottom