• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sonic and the Black Knight 2 (PS3 and PS4)-Story

Nikora Kurosaka

Keep a mild groove on!!
Pronoun
he
This is an idea that I had last night. Tell me whatcha think!
Game Story:
Sonic and the Black Knight 2 takes place in 2013, 798 years after the events of the first game. A young hedgehog named Niko who was adopted by a couple from Earth when he was a baby. Niko, now 15 and a high school freshman at Station Square High School, feels a little out of place until he meets and saves a young female fox named Lilly.
Lilly claims that she's the direct descendant of the legendary Knight of the Wind, King Arthur (AKA Sonic) and that she was directed by his spirit to find "the one with the eagle's true eyes, the gorilla's true strength, and the shadow's true stealth". Niko, having been privately trained in Archery (the eagle's true eyes), Hand to hand combat (the gorilla's true strength), and Ninjutsu (the shadow's true stealth), was person she was looking for, but before he could question it, a dragon swoops down and grabs Lilly. On the dragon's head is a hooded women named Dahlia, who tells Niko if he wants to save Lilly, to come Mobius and disappears. At the very mentioning of Mobius, Niko suddenly hears a female chipmunk's voice saying, "Niko...it's me your birth mother. The time has come for you to return home and face your destiny...make haste, though, as Dahlia's dark magic is driving Mobius further into darkness!" Now realizing what he must do, pulls out a item called the Pipe of Storms, to whisk himself to Mobius where his quest to find Lilly and learn of his birth family and defeat Dahlia was about to begin.

Why and where and how would a high school freshman learn ninjitsu.

Why would the game be about some guy's OC, and not Sonic, or at least an already existing character, like Tails or Shadow or something.

Overall rating: "10/10 it was okay" - IGN

It doesn't look half-bad, but to be honest it sounds like it would make a better fanfiction than a game.

I guess I forgot to mention that his parents turn out to be Sonic and Sally, huh? Heh heh...my bad! XD
It started out as a fanfic in my head, but I figured it would be better as a video game. Plus, I've already got ideas for gameplay mechanics, music, and collectable items written down and if I posted this on fanfiction.net, they'd take it down and put me on suspension...again. I got suspended for writing fanfics in the form of movie scripts. I wrote four in this fashion and they took them all down. Plus this isn't a fanfic idea, it's an idea for a game that will help the Blue Blur get his game back after the blunder with Sonic 06, the Sonic games for Wii, and the last two Sonic Riders games (people liked the first one, though).

Last edited:
. . .

I'm failing to understand. How does a hedgehog from six centuries ago have a hedgehog baby with a female chipmunk, who somehow warps to the future, conveniently learns three different types of fighting, and then gets his lass taken away by a dragon? On Earth? It could make sense, I suppose, if you sorted it out a bit better.

Also, no one's forcing you to post in on ff.net?

Sonic and Sally are direct descendents of King Arthur and his wife whose name I can't recall. Another thing I forgot to mention, it seems. XP I seems to do this seeing as I'm online via my DSi whose browser sucks to begin with.

Good idea for a fan fiction, I guess.. But.. I think the next "Sonic Storybook" game would probably be more Greek mythology based... With other characters as mythological heroes. Am I the only one who wants that? Because I'd like to see Sonic fight various monsters and obtain powers from the gods of Olympus.

Good idea for a fan fiction, I guess.. But.. I think the next "Sonic Storybook" game would probably be more Greek mythology based... With other characters as mythological heroes. Am I the only one who wants that? Because I'd like to see Sonic fight various monsters and obtain powers from the gods of Olympus.

Well since SEGA hasn't actually said they're continuin' the "Sonic Storybook" series, I thought that this would be a good premise for maybe a new character's story for Sonic Adventure 3 if they release it.

Well since SEGA hasn't actually said they're continuin' the "Sonic Storybook" series, I thought that this would be a good premise for maybe a new character's story for Sonic Adventure 3 if they release it.

We already have Sonic Adventure 3.

As for Sonic Adventure 4? I can sort of see it if the writing is polished up a little.

Sonic and the Black Knight (PS3 and PS4)-Gameplay Pt. 1

Gameplay Basics
While the game is a Sonic game, the objective is no longer get to the goal anymore.The whole experience is played as Niko and any teammates he has with him using one of two ways of gameplay:
-Naruto: Path of the Ninja-esque RPG gameplay
-Kingdom HeartsII-esque gameplay.
Let's break them down shall we?

Naruto: Path of the Ninja RPG gameplay
When it's their turn, has their own set of the following:
-Standard Attack
-POW Moves and Chaos Moves (Take up CP or "Chaos Points")
-Magic (takes up MP, obviously)
The type of attack each character gets depends on their fighting style (however, only Niko has access to all three attack types).

Character Fighting Styles
Each character has their own unique fighting style. Some rely on magic, some rely only on physical skills, others, like Niko, rely on both. For Example:
-Knuckles relies on physical power, meaning that his POW and Chaos Moves will be physical attacks
-Tails will rely on healing magic to keep Niko and the others on their toes but will also have attacks that leech away opponent HP to heal and/or revive allies.
-Sonic will rely on his speed to do damage, even though the damage will be small.
-Tikal will rely heavily on Chaos Moves and Magic, making them the only options the player can choose from when it's Tikal's turn.

Kingdom Hearts II-esque gameplay
RPG-style gameplay is not the only gameplay style players will have to utilize. Players can also play using Kingdom Hearts II-esque gameplay controls to battle Dahlia's dark forces! Players will be able to wield different types of weapons like katana blades, kunai knives, chakrams, and more!

Advanced Gameplay Mechanics
As a way to allow players to mix things up a bit, before leaving am area, players can choose which way they want to play the upcoming area.

To be continued

really? Did Sonic 06, Lost World, or Generations really count as Sonic Adventure 3?

technically, Sonic Unleashed. even though it was never outright called "Adventure 3", the game was called "Sonic World Adventure" in japan, and had the exact same model as SA1 (hub world with different secrets and things for the player to do and find that have entrances to a series of action stages and challenges for the player to advance)

Back
Top Bottom