• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Dragon Glory

Nikora Kurosaka

Keep a mild groove on!!
Pronoun
he
Chapter 1-Introduction

Hey everybody! Niko Kurosaka here! I'm an intern here at Sonic Rush Magazine, a e-magazine that covers all sorts of news. Lately, the staff has been getting into the college football craze and have decided to do a whole series on a randomly-picked team. They all discussed it, and when I say "discuss", I mean everyone picked a team and they played Dance Central 3 and whoever had the highest combined score after 3 routines, their team was picked. Anywho, I put in this new team that popped up in Seattle Washington called the University of Seattle Giratina. After finding out what it feels like to be schooled in a video game by a 16 year old, I won and the University of Seattle was the cover team. Needing someone to cover it, guess who they chose? This guy!!! I'm not that big of a sports nut, but I really wanted a chance to prove myself. Plus, I know a good story when I see it, so I took it on!! I hope you guys will enjoy this series on this new team's rise to glory as much as I'm gonna enjoy writing it!!

So to introduce you guys to the team, I thought I'd give you guys their basic stats:

1. Full Name: University of Seattle Giratina
  2. Hometown: Seattle, WA
  3. Mascot: Giratina
  4. Stadium Name: The Distortion Zone
  5. Fight Song: 4 Words to Choke Upon by Bullet For My Valentine
  6. School Colors: Red, Gold and White
  7. Head Coach: Alex Walker (New Head Coach)
  8. Rank in Associated Press Top 25: N/A (New School)
  9. Rank in Top 118: #118 (Hasn't made any headway to raise up yet)
  10. Likelihood to win any games vs. Top 25 teams: 2.33%

Author's Note: If you guys ever wanna read this fanfic in its original form, check out my Dynasty Wire for NCAA 14 by getting an EA account and looking up Chaotix (the name of my Dynasty). I'll also try to post the highlights as I go along too so you guys can see the accomplishments made by the players. Til next time!

The Crowd is Pumped for Week 1

edit

Week 1 of NCAA football is quickly approaching and the fans and students of Seattle University and their almighty Giratina, led by new HC Alex Walker, are ready for their battle against #1 Alabama! In an interview, Alex said this, "Week 1 against Bama wasn't a fools move. We chose to take on the best in the US because of one thing, the experience. Win or lose, we'll have a general idea of how to take them down when we face them again later on."
When ask about why he has ranked teams scheduled, he said the exact thing. Taking on gridiron greats like #1 Alabama and #7 Notre Dame has skeptics saying that he's looking to get himself fired, but after watching a practice session, Shane Cole, a freshman at Ridgemount High School which is a few miles away from the campus, was impressed. "Watching my friend Aubrey's uncle and his team practicing was like watching a scene from movies like The Longest Yard, Rudy, The Waterboy, and The Blind Side. I've been given a season pass to see the team in action all season and, if they make it, they're gonna take me with them to the MAC Championship game, the BCS bowl game or the National Champs! I kinda feel honored as Coach Walker said everyone else who has seen them practice has nothing but criticism and hate and I'm the first high school student, other than Aubrey, of course, to be happy about what I've seen." Shane, who plays Quarterback and Middlle Linebacker for Ridgemount, says he's definitely adding Seattle University to his list of top colleges and it's gonna stay there, whether the team has a good or bad season. He's hoping for a good season every year!
Well we all are, Shane! Who knows? Maybe if they beat the Crimson Tide, the boys might get more respect from the school and the whole country....but like they say, Que Sera Sera! What happens happens!

Til next time, this is Niko Kurosaka for Sonic Rush Magazine, signing off, wishing Seattle and Alabama the best!
Keep a mild groove on!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom