• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cryptica vs. Lanxal

Eta Carinae

I really loved that farm.
2V2 Singles
Battle Style: Set
DQ Time: 5 days
Damage Cap: 35%
Banned Moves: OHKO, Rest, Attract, 1 instant recovery/pokemon, 5 chills/pokemon*
Arena Description: A Giant Sword in Space (Exactly What It Says On The Tin)

Imagine the deep reaches of space, soundless, desolate, endless blackness in all directions.

Now imagine a giant sword, of medieval design, floating through this void. You know, just a normal giant sword, doing what giant swords do best: floating through space and occasionally being pointed at by people with dumbfounded expressions.

That, my friends, is the arena.

Let's get into the nitty gritty parts. The sword drifts through space blade-first, as if some giant had thrown it like a dart into the sky and wondered why it wasn't coming back. Poor giant. Around the sword is a bubble of air that moves with the sword, like an atmosphere over a sword-shaped world. The sword is roughly two wailords long and proportionately wide, while the perfectly spherical air bubble is about five wailords in diameter. The air is room-temperature. Gravity exists on the sword on both sides, so you can jump over the side of the sword and land on the other side, upside down to your opponent.

Also, and here's the really fun bit: at the beginning of every round, each pokemon has a 5% chance of getting hit by a small meteor, causing 5% typeless damage. If they do, they miss their actions for that round.

And once again, this is the design of the sword for reference.

Cryptica's Active Squad

(Lust) Sneasel (Feamle, Keen Eye)
@ Razor Claw

(Maria Ross) Plusle (Female, Plus)

Lanxal's Active Squad

(Serra) Swablu (Female, Natural Cure)

(Ixidor) Spheal (Male, Thick Fat)

(Sisay) Shinx (Female, Intimidate)

(Razia) Magby (Female, Flame Body)

Almighty RNG Gods say:
-Lanxal to send out first
-Cryptica to send out and issue commands
-Lanxal to issue commands

Commence!

Last edited:
CHeerio!

Hahaha, I'm getting first battle jitters. Oh well, might as well begin this thing. Go, Razia!

Okay, since I'm obviously not wanting to go up against a Fire-type with an Ice-type, I'll send out Awesomesauce 2nd Lieutenant Maria Ross.

Oh. I already had some in mind, then...

Since you're facing a Fire-type, Ross, you can go with Rain Dance first. (Magby can't learn any Ground moves, anyway.) And then, you're not gonna want to get attacked too much, so you can Thunder Wave next. And then Fake Tears so you don't have to spam Thunder. No attacks this turn... but during any of those turns, if the Magby uses Screech, SmokeScreen, Toxic, or Barrier, go ahead and use Copycat to turn its advantage against it.

Rain Dance/Copycat ~ Thunder Wave/Copycat ~ Fake Tears/Copycat

You know what? I don't feel like a Thunder Wave today, so after the Rain Dance, Barrier to draw out a Copycat. Then use a Confuse Ray to draw out some craziness. And finally, I'm not a rain person, so clear those clouds with Sunny Day, little Razia.

Barrier ~ Confuse Ray ~ Sunny Day

You know what? I don't feel like a Thunder Wave today, so after the Rain Dance, Barrier to draw out a Copycat. Then use a Confuse Ray to draw out some craziness. And finally, I'm not a rain person, so clear those clouds with Sunny Day, little Razia.

Barrier ~ Confuse Ray ~ Sunny Day

Did I miss something in the rules... or something? Are you allowed to devise a strategy based entirely on the opponent's orders? Or did I skip over a small detail?

Why not? Lanxal can see your commands, and it's in your opponent's best interest to try and disrupt as much of your strategy as possible. That's one of the inherent disadvantages of attacking first; however, Lanxal will attack first next round, and then you'll be the one with the advantage of knowing what your opponent will do. It's how the game works.

2V2 Singles
Banned Moves: OHKO, Rest, Attract, 1 instant recovery/pokemon, 5 chills/pokemon*

Imagine the deep reaches of space, soundless, desolate, endless blackness in all directions.

Now imagine a giant sword, of medieval design, floating through this void. You know, just a normal giant sword, doing what giant swords do best: floating through space and occasionally being pointed at by people with dumbfounded expressions.

Let's get into the nitty gritty parts. The sword drifts through space blade-first, as if some giant had thrown it like a dart into the sky and wondered why it wasn't coming back. Poor giant. Around the sword is a bubble of air that moves with the sword, like an atmosphere over a sword-shaped world. The sword is roughly two wailords long and proportionately wide, while the perfectly spherical air bubble is about five wailords in diameter. The air is room-temperature. Gravity exists on the sword on both sides, so you can jump over the side of the sword and land on the other side, upside down to your opponent.

Also, and here's the really fun bit: at the beginning of every round, each pokemon has a 5% chance of getting hit by a small meteor, causing 5% typeless damage. If they do, they miss their actions for that round.

Round 1

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Commands: Rain Dance / Copycat ~ Thunder Wave / Copycat ~ Fake Tears / Copycat

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 100%
Commands: Barrier ~ Confuse Ray ~ Sunny Day

Maria eyed her opponent solemnly. She didn’t seem like that much of a challenge. Of course, she herself was a tiny electric rodent whose primary use was support, not battling, so she couldn’t get to cocky. With a jump she dodged a meteor then began to waltz around in a seemingly pattern-less matter. Razia eyed the dance with curiosity as her opponent seemed to be wasting time rather than battling. Maria herself was nervous; as she was worried the attack would not work on the battlefield. However, her worries were not to be, though something quite unpredictable did happen. After finishing her intricate dance of twirls, jumps, and side steps small atmospheric clouds began to appear within the bubble, each one a horribly dull dark grey. Just as the clouds began to spit down the rain they drifted slightly away from being right above the sword. Both Pokemon on the sword watched with wide-eyes as the clouds began to drift out of the sword’s atmosphere, instantly evaporating as they entered the lifeless area outside the bubble.

Razia had not understood the previous attack at all in the slightest. “Make Clouds Appear and then Drift into Space Dance” did not seem very practical, both literally and in the length of the name in Razia’s mind. After watching the last cloud dissipate she realized hastily it was her turn to act. Using her knowledge of unfamiliarly typed moves Razia began to use a bit of Psychic power to her advantage. She manipulated them so that they created a practically invisible barrier between him and his opponent that would serve as a shield against physically powered attacks. The only real indication that the barrier existed was the fact that the stars that shone on it became oddly distorted into mysterious shapes. Maria also noticed that Razia’s features seemed a bit stretched.

Once Maria noticed that Razia was performing Barrier she quickly began to memorize his exact actions. She may not know how to perform the attack. Well, in all honesty she had no clue. However, she could copy his move quite easily. The only downside was that she would not have the pleasure of paralysing her opponent. After the barrier had been created Maria went to work copying the move exactly. She sent out a small magnetic pulse that would let her tap into the mind of Razia and refine her actions. After this had been accomplished she almost subconsciously performed the same attack as Razia before her. In the same amount of time there was a perfectly identical barrier protecting Maria. She couldn’t help but smirk

Razia was quite flustered that her opponent had copied her attack exactly, but she wasn’t going to let that bring her down. She was slightly happy as she got to cause a bit of terror in the form of a status effect. She returned Maria’s smirk as he wordlessly conjured up ten flashing motes. Trying hard to keep his eyes away from the mystical orbs he sent them spiralling towards Maria. The motes melted through the barrier and began to circle Maria’s head. She recognized the attack and tried to avert her eyes. But the orbs were too alluring, and eventually she succumbed to her intrigue. Razia felt smug that her attack had succeeded, and relaxed slightly as she waited to see what type of spectacle would unfold.

Maria, though very distracted by the “pretty lights” was still very determined. She managed to ignore the lights long enough to perform her attack. With a whimper she sat down on the blade of the sword and began to tear up, moaning about her luck in the battle so far, and how her trainer treated her so unfairly (Cryptica sighed at this moment). She milked the details quite well, and kept the tears streaming, though they were obviously those belonging to a crocodile. Razia couldn’t help pitying the poor innocent Plusle and sniffed a bit. Slowly Maria got back up, a few “tears” still glistening on her face.

Razia nearly forgot to attack as she watched Maria get up after the ordeal, but she soon realized it was his duty to attack. Her attack wasn’t exactly that difficult to perform, though like Maria before her she was a bit afraid that the attack would fail. Using the firepower inside of her she called upon the powers of the sun to shine upon the battlefield. Of course, she was millions of miles away from her native sun, though the gods of the sky still answered her call. The atmospheric bubble that surrounded the sword suddenly magnified a star in their vision by well over a million times. The red dwarf shone brightly upon the battlers, though that wasn’t the only effect transported to the battlefield. Along with the light came the heat, and in a matter of moments Maria was sweating like crazy. Razia however basked in the heat, feeling the radiant glow warm her body completely as the round wound to a close.

End of Round 1

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Energy: 91%
Status: Pretty lights… Yow it’s hot here (Defense +2, Confused, 25% chance of hurting self next round)

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 92%
Status: Feeling great and refreshed (Defense +2, Special Defense –2)

Terrain Notes
-A random star is shining brightly, and this will continue until the end of Round 4

Ref’s Notes
-Yes Cryptica, Kratos speaks the truth
-I’ll refer to Maria Ross as Maria for the duration of the battle to make it easier on me
-I’m not sure exactly how Rain Dance can miss, but I’ll just go along with it
-No damage is no fun guys ;.;
-I didn’t really make this clear, but both Pokemon are resting on the blade of the sword
-I was borderline on whether to allow weather moves, but as they weren't actually on the banned moves list I decided to go along with it
-Lanxal to issue commands next​

Ok, Razia, let's get this heated up!

Okay, let's begin with a Fire Spin, Razia. Then, just go crazy with the Flamethrowers.

Fire Spin ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower

This was what kept me awake in bed last night. I was worried that technically reading a trainer's mind was allowed, and that I would be taken advantage of by attacks with no strategy. I was thinking about forfeiting the match, but I might as well just go with the flow and see how this turns out.

All right, let's try to turn the tables this way. Once the Magby uses Fire Spin, go with Encore. (Hopefully the confusion won't cause her to hurt herself this turn.) Then we'll have a weak-attack-spam on the other side. Then Discharge-spam and hope for paralysis. Also, your Fake Tears amused me.

Encore ~ Discharge ~ Discharge

2V2 Singles

Round 2

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Energy: 91%
Commands: Encore ~ Discharge ~ Discharge
Status: Pretty lights… Yow it’s hot here (Defense +2, Confused, 25% chance of hurting self this round)

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 92%
Commands: Fire Spin ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower
Status: Feeling great and refreshed (Defense +2, Special Defense –2)

Maria and Razia stood stock still, the only thing betraying that they were not paralysed being the slow rise and fall of their chests. Razia was waiting for her opponent to move, as the little rodent was quite faster. Eventually Razia realized that Maria was waiting for Razia to make the first move. Razia knew from experience that this usually meant something bad was going to happen to her, but she couldn’t disobey her trainer. Rapidly contracting and releasing her fire stomach, Razia breathed a steady stream of flames that twirled into a tornado like shape that enveloped Maria. The attack didn’t do much damage to Maria, even with the added boost of power from the star, though the small tornado would linger for the rest of the round at least.

Maria, though slightly annoyed by the blistering heat knew what she had to do, and was glad that she got to do it. Ignoring the flames licking at her tender fur, she began to clap heartily. Razia looked a bit embarrassed, even though there was no one watching besides the trainers, who both knew what was happening. As Razia looked down and held her hands behind her back shyly Maria prepared to up the ante. Just as she was about to begin to jump and cheer a large space rock crashed through the bubble atmosphere. It narrowly missed Razia, who stared wide-eyed at the spot where she could have been standing in horror. Maria was not so lucky. She was slightly distracted by her attack, making it so that she didn’t have time to dodge. As she went flying through the air after being hit the orbs of confusion rapidly disappeared, and her barrier was shattered. The tornado stayed with her though, hurting her slightly as the action came to a close. Maria crashed on the hilt of the sword, horribly dazed. She would definitely not be able to perform in any more actions this round.

After the initial shock of being flung several feet by an asteroid evaporated, Maria tried to regain her composure. Of course, as she had just gone through trauma that most Nurse Joys would have trouble curing (or believing for that matter) she was a bit down in the dumps. She would not be able to inflict any damage this round, making the Magby remain in perfect health for a while. She let out a small groan that was heard by no one but herself. She knew she would have to work hard to get back into the game. As if to symbolize this the fire spin once more caused her to feel more burning pain.

Razia, who now slightly pitied Maria for having such bad luck, nearly stopped herself from attacking. However, she knew her trainer would be quite disappointed in her if she didn’t take advantage of something like this. Pushing her fire stomach to the limit she let out a continuous blast of bright orange flames. These flames travelled swiftly over the blade, snaking slightly through the air, absorbing oxygen from the small atmosphere as they went. When the blast reached Maria she hardly reacted to the flickering flames cascading over her body, as she was still trying to regain her composure after being flung so far. Slowly, the flames dissipated, leaving a now shaking Plusle lying on the ground. The area around where Plusle lay was now slightly scorched from the Flamethrower, meaning that if Maria stepped there she might be hurt slightly. Razia looked on again, and she wondered if the small rodent would still be able to continue the battle.

Maria, though really annoyed by the barrage of fire attacks she was facing, knew that if she didn’t get up now she would never have a chance. Groaning as she tried to ignore her wounds, the Plusle slowly began to lift herself off the hilt of the sword. On her first attempt she fell slightly, and nearly gave up, but she knew that she couldn’t. With one last burst of effort she lifted herself off of the scorched ground and onto her feet. After realising that she wasn’t going to fall again she slowly worked out how the asteroid had carried her so far. When it had hit she had been right in the middle of jumping, so instead of just knocking her onto the ground the asteroid actually carried her part of the way through the air. Happy that she had figured out why she had been so hurt she wasn’t as bothered as the Fire Spin dug into her skin one last time before disappearing.

Razia was slightly upset that the Fire Spin was gone, but she was secretly happy on the inside as she saw her enemy rise herself up off of the scorched hilt and face her. Now she would have a real battle. Once more Razia pumped her fire stomach, and large flames emerged from her gaping mouth. She kept emitting the flames as she realized they were slightly bigger than normal. The larger barrage of flames raced down the hilt and struck Maria hard. She had braced herself for the hit, but this attack hurt more than normal. She cried out as the flames stung her body, then gradually disappeared. She began to breath hard as she realized that Razia, or at least her trainer, would not go easy on her. Though she knew that she couldn’t give up, and that she would have to try even harder to get the win now.

End of Round 2

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Health: 65% [CAPPED]
Energy: 90%
Status: Seriously wondering if this is how hot things get in places like Hawaii

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 79%
Status: Still yet to take any damage (Defense +2, Special Defense –2)

Terrain Notes
-The area where Maria is standing is slightly scorched
-A random star is shinging brightly, and this will continue until the end of Round 4

Ref’s Notes
-The asteroid broke Maria’s barrier and snapped her out of confusion
-The second flamethrower was a critical hit
-Even if it hadn’t been, Maria would have still hit the damage cap
-Sorry about all the bad luck Cryptica, the RNG Gods don’t like you
-Cryptica to issue commands next​

Simple. Nasty Plot, Charge, then Discharge.

Nasty Plot ~ Charge ~ Discharge

Whenever I think of the somewhat decent moves, or those that might be messed up, I attack first o.o

Ok, go with Mimic first to copy that Nasty Plot, Razia oh Razia. Then, because I want to keep you up and fighting, Chill. And I'm scared off all the Discharging going on, so please, just Protect.

Mimic ~ Chill ~ Protect

2V2 Singles

Round 3

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Commands: Nasty Plot ~ Charge ~ Discharge
Status: Seriously wondering if this is how hot things get in places like Hawaii

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 79%
Commands: Mimic ~ Chill ~ Protect
Status: Still yet to take any damage (Defense +2, Special Defense –2)

Maria slowly went over her commands in her head. Wait, was that a damaging attack? Yes, yes it was, and a strong one too. Maria smirked, getting her a quizzical expression from Razia. With menace in her eyes Maria began to formulate a perfect plan that would involve her taking down her opponent quite easily. However, before she could even finish Stage 1 of the plan a meteor came straight at her from the side. She never saw it coming. Once more her feeble form was thrown through the air. This time however, as the meteor had come from the side she went of the blade of the sword and landed on the bottom side. Razia stared dumbfounded at where the Plusle had been just a moment before. Razia thought that this was just silly now.

However, silly or not, Razia was still forced to perform her move. Using a convenient power of hers, Razia successfully managed to mimic the last move used my Maria. However, as Maria had not fully completed a move in the last two rounds, Razia’s Mimic went all the way back to Round 1. She found herself plopping down on the ground quite subconsciously, which came as quite a surprise. She then began to cry out and whine, her arms flailing and tears falling down her face. Of course, Razia was very confused. She had no idea why she was crying like Maria before, unless. Razia realized suddenly that the tears before had been completely fake, making her feel much angrier. Just like that her Special Defense clicked back to normal. Razia was however quite happy as this meant that Maria would get a taste of her own medicine. But of course, when you’ve just been flung through the air by a meteor you don’t care much about your opponent crying, and she already knew that the attack was a fake, so it didn’t really matter anyway.

Maria was once more in a state of hopelessness. She had just been flung in the air twice in two rounds, and she had still not gotten a damaging attack in on that silly Magby. She was so frustrated that she could’ve screamed to the heavens. However, she was also feeling the effects similar to those of a concussion, so she couldn’t really think of that at the moment. She just needed to rest. Rest, and regain her previous self. With a sigh she began to regain her strength on the bottom of the sword. Of course, she had still not noticed that Razia was on the side opposite her.

Razia was glad that at least her next command would go through. She decided not to get up from her position earlier. With a yawn she lay back on the sword, watching the stars drift by. It was so peaceful just lying there. There was nothing much she would’ve been able to do either. She couldn’t exactly fire a Flamethrower and have it invert in mid-air and strike Maria. So in that action both Pokemon rested slightly. Maria to regain herself and to get back in the game. Razia to regain a bit of her energy.

After a few minutes of this Maria realized that she was now able to get back up. Like before she didn’t get up on her first try, or her second because of fatigue, but on her third try she pushed herself to the limit and emerged victorious, standing on two shaky feet. It was here that she realized that her opponent was not standing before her. She looked around shakily to see if she had jumped behind her. Seeing no Magby she now realized that the sword had gotten darker. Thinking that the random star had been unmagnified she let out a sigh of relief. Then it hit her. Her opponent must have jumped on the bottom of the sword to try and evade her. She smirked. That little fire-type would never get the best of her.

Razia, knowing that her next move would be absolutely pointless grudgingly performed it. Using a technique known to nearly every Pokemon she raised up a green force field that shimmered in front of her. It created quite an interesting effect mixed with the Barrier, which amused Razia slightly. She held up the protective shield for as long as needed, then let it go. Well, she would’ve kicked herself if an asteroid had come out of nowhere right when she decided not to use Protect. Better safe then sorry. And so the most uninteresting round so far came to a close.

End of Round 3

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Health: 60%
Energy: 89%

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 82%
Status: Knowing she’s on the right side of the sword (Defense +2)

Terrain Notes
-The area where Maria was standing is slightly scorched
-A random star is shinging brightly, and this will continue until the end of Round 4

Ref’s Notes

-Please don’t kill me Cryptica, it’s the RNGs fault
-Couldn’t remember if Mimic used the move and then had it added to the movepool, or just added it to the movepool so I just took a guess, please tell me if I'm right or wrong
-Buh, school makes reffings slow
-Lanxal to issue commands next​

Umm, Mimic just adds it to the move pool, but since nothing really happened with it, it should be fine. ^^

Okay, now you've got your chance, lets run up to the hilt of the sword. Electricty travels through metal, remember. Then, let's make 4 clones with Double Team. And since I want to keep you going, Chill.

However, if you do get a good aim on Plusle at any time during the round, spam Flamethrowers.

Run to Hilt/Flamethrower ~ Double Team/Flamethrower ~ Chill/Flamethrower

Yesss. Simple commands. Rain Dance, Charge, Thunder. Oh, and make sure the Magby gets underneath the rain clouds. (Remember that Thunder never misses if it's raining. I guess that means it doesn't hit the clones much...?)

Rain Dance ~ Charge ~ Thunder
The RNG's gotta improve sometime...

Last edited:
2V2 Singles

Round 4

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Energy: 89%
Commands: Rain Dance ~ Charge ~ Thunder

Lanxal OO

Magby
Energy: 82%
Commands: Run to Hilt / Flamethrower ~ Double-Team / Flamethrower ~ Chill / Flamethrower
Status: Knowing she’s on the right side of the sword (Defense +2)

Maria clenched her fists together, preparing herself for the tough fight that was sure to follow. She knew her opponent was evading her, but she knew that this wasn’t a problem. Imitating her move from the beginning of the match she performed Step 1 of her marvellous plan. With a twirl of her tiny form she began an elaborate dance. She jumped, spun, rolled, and made fluent arm motions, all begging some almighty deity to send down the rain. She waited, and waited, waited a bit more, and decided to wait. With a growl she realized that her attack had missed again, and she decided that everything she did was hopeless. Then she heard a roar. Not one of an Arcanine or the like, but the roar of thunder. Then it kicked in, she must be on the bottom of the sword, and the meteor must have spun her onto the bottom half of the sword. She held up a paw of victory and waited for her opponent to move.

Razia disliked rain. Absolutely despised it, though a battle was a battle and she would have to fight through it. Though she was sad that the random star was no longer lighting the arena her command was simple for this action. She simply began running to the hilt of the sword, which was slowly being rid of its burned patch by the rain. Twice she nearly slipped, but a young life of rocky terrain and steep hills helped the young Magby get across. Once there the burned patch had disappeared, the only hint of it being there in the first place was the fact that the hilt looked like it had been ripped slightly. Razia, slightly tired after her run stopped to wait and see what Maria would do.

Maria, now slightly miffed that she had been proven wrong carried on with her actions this round with more vigour than ever. Her next attack required her to channel her electric power to a higher level. With slight ease she began to power up herself, letting the voltage streak across her body like oxygen through blood. All of a sudden her cheeks started sprouting blue sparks that crackled across her face. In a matter of seconds her entire body was covered in the small blue electric currents, which both powered up her next attack and increased her defensive powers slightly. Her face was locked in an aggressive expression as she fought inwardly to keep the extra energy restrained. Now, all she had to do was wait.

Razia bent down into a position commonly adapted by sprinters. She had to calm herself down and prepare for her next attack, one that relied on high speeds profusely. With a calm realization, she noticed that Maria had ended her attack, and at once she began running back and forth at extreme speeds. The attack seemed quite useless at first, but after a long twenty seconds an exact clone of Razia appeared beside her. Then another, and another. Finally five Magbys stood on the hilt of the sword, only one of them being Razia herself. As Razia moved the clones moved also, though not in the same way as Razia herself. If she bent down one clone may scratch its head, another might yawn. They were all perfect decoys.

Maria herself could not see the clones, but it hardly mattered to her. Her next attack did not rely on being able to distinguish fake from real, the attack did that itself. With the assurance that she would be able to release the electric energy soon she began channelling the energy away from her and into the rain clouds. Razia and all of her clones looked up as the sky began to darken considerable. Soon small flickering bolts of lightning begin to crackle in the air, and still Maria fuelled the electric power. When the clouds were seemingly getting restless, Maria let out a yell and with that the last of her charged energy (except for the small bit of energy she saved for defensive purposes) was released. A gigantic bolt of lightning descended from the clouds and hit the real Razia straight on. The pain was unbearable for her as the lightning ripped right through her. The two nearest clones were instantly vaporized by the intense blast, though the other two were unharmed. Luckily for Razia, Maria still could not see who she was, though it was about to become quite obvious.

As Razia recovered from the horrific attack, she realized something equally disheartening. As she tried to move her limbs a bit she realized that she was being slightly held up. She gulped as she realized the previous electrifying attack had severely paralysed her, leaving her very susceptible to more horrifying attacks. She then realized that she had to brush the thought away. She needed to calmly rest, regain some of her former glory, and make sure she didn’t lose this battle. Relaxing slowly on her sore limbs she sat down, as did her remaining clones, and let her energy rush back, though the fickle thought of her severe disability was still fresh in her mind.

End of Round 4

Cryptica OO

Plusle
Energy: 78%

Lanxal OO

Magby
Status: This is no longer a perfect battle (Defense +2, 2 clones, Paralyzed)

Terrain Notes

-A large rain cloud is positioned over the sword, and this will remain until Round 7
-The area where Razia is standing is scorched once more, and now the entire covering of the hilt has been ripped off in that section

Ref’s Notes
-There’s your luck Cryptica
-If there had been no damage cap Thunder would have done 40% damage O_o
-I have no computer access on Tuesdays, so this reffing is a bit later than usual
-Cryptica to issue commands next​

All right, Lieutenant, let's try something. Try using Sweet Kiss on the first turn for confusion. (It confuses even me a bit...) Next we can have Wish in case you get attacked real bad, and then... Mud-Slap to lower accuracy.

Sweet Kiss ~ Wish ~ Mud-Slap

Ouch, don't worry Razia. We'll get back from this.

Okay, lets take advantage of it getting closer with Sweet Kiss, so Flamethrower it in the face if you can. Then, right afterwards, Toxic for the poison. If that fails, Toxic again. If it succeeds, though, just go in for another Flamethrower.

Flamethrower ~ Toxic ~ Toxic/Flamethrower

Back
Top Bottom