• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

I'm just lurking until something happens yo. Really wish Black Moon could be picked up from where it had left off, but we need Black Yoshi for that...

I'm just lurking until something happens yo. Really wish Black Moon could be picked up from where it had left off, but we need Black Yoshi for that...

Well, Exo for sure is gone, and he was a key player. If we really want Exo back, I actually have his cell number and can text him up. Like I said, plotz stuff for this RP went DEEP. I for sure liked Raisa, and I liked the weird friendship Raisa had going with Ren, so I'd be up for nonseriousfluff.

But we technically could continue with fluff/guessing/classes. But the plot would be pretty dead.

*hangs a sign reading NOW ACCEPTING: DECENT ROLEPLAY IDEAS*

THE MAFIA SECTION CAME BACK SO THE RP SECTION NEEDS TO AS WELL.

I wish I had ideas, but alas my "good ideas" section of my brain is overwhelmed with fanfic stuff and of no help to me right now.

I mean I guess I could look through my archived old threads for anything decent?

*hangs a sign reading NOW ACCEPTING: DECENT ROLEPLAY IDEAS*

THE MAFIA SECTION CAME BACK SO THE RP SECTION NEEDS TO AS WELL.

I wish I had ideas, but alas my "good ideas" section of my brain is overwhelmed with fanfic stuff and of no help to me right now.

I mean I guess I could look through my archived old threads for anything decent?

I love how I tried to bring back mafia for MONTHS, and nothing, then all of a sudden it randomly picks up.

Blarg.

I have no ideas. Unlike mafia running an RP takes a long time and quite a bit of dedication. Black Moon was really the last one and it failed.

I briefly tossed around the idea of a big ol' Ace Attorney RP, but the way I was thinking of it was just too complex.

But if we're going to try and revive the RP forum, now's the time with summer and all.

Guys what about pirates

like pirates in the Pokemon world

Someone please run with that dear god I want pirates please

Well, here's my last ditch effort to saving the rp section.
I'm gonna try and get a casual Pokemon rp up for those that are interested.
Since it wouldn't have a real plot, I'm hoping that it would not ward anyone away by being too complex, and that the players would be motivated enough to come back since they could pretty much just do as they please and not have to follow a strict plot format.
They would blaze their own trail, in other words, which I think would be much simpler and give way for more creativity.
Unless nobody's wanting this, in which case STILL GONNA GET THIS UP ANYWAYS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS I'm just gonna take a step back. <__<

Well, here's my last ditch effort to saving the rp section.
I'm gonna try and get a casual Pokemon rp up for those that are interested.
Since it wouldn't have a real plot, I'm hoping that it would not ward anyone away by being too complex, and that the players would be motivated enough to come back since they could pretty much just do as they please and not have to follow a strict plot format.
They would blaze their own trail, in other words, which I think would be much simpler and give way for more creativity.
Unless nobody's wanting this, in which case STILL GONNA GET THIS UP ANYWAYS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS I'm just gonna take a step back. <__<

Are participants trainers or Pokemon? I think we need a little bit more detail.

Are participants trainers or Pokemon? I think we need a little bit more detail.

I knew I forgot something. Eh heh heh.

They would actually be Pokémorphs! ... Which, I know, I know, I've done a bunch of these in the past, but people seem to really get into them.
I've actually just finished writing out the situation of the rp, and the synopsis is that the players would be once-humans kidnapped for testing by a scientist, and they end up having their DNA merged with one of a Pokemon.
I know this sort of thing had been done once of twice before, but one in particular I remember being a decent hit, so maybe it can work again.

I guess I'm unfamiliar with how that works. Do they completely change into Pokemon or just take on certain characteristics? 30%, 50%, 70% Pokemon?

I guess I'm unfamiliar with how that works. Do they completely change into Pokemon or just take on certain characteristics? 30%, 50%, 70% Pokemon?

In this case, it's technically 50% Pokémon, but each player can just customize their character how they want; as in, it doesn't necessarily have to be 50%. They still are primarily human, but they have Pokémon aspects, and it depends on what Pokémon's DNA they're fused with.
Most of the time they'll just have the key traits of that Pokémon, but the change can be as subtle or as monstrous as the player wants. They can use some of the Pokémon's powers, too, like moves and abilities. This is the roleplay I was referring to earlier, and it has some good examples of Pokémorphs.

In this case, it's technically 50% Pokémon, but each player can just customize their character how they want; as in, it doesn't necessarily have to be 50%. They still are primarily human, but they have Pokémon aspects, and it depends on what Pokémon's DNA they're fused with.
Most of the time they'll just have the key traits of that Pokémon, but the change can be as subtle or as monstrous as the player wants. They can use some of the Pokémon's powers, too, like moves and abilities. This is the roleplay I was referring to earlier, and it has some good examples of Pokémorphs.

Well, I'm interested!

Back
Top Bottom