• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed :o *gasp* MEWTWO CAN DRAW DECENTLY

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Remember those crappy, pitiful drawings like so I put on here all that time ago? Now, after 1 1/2 years of improving, ITS DECENT

Example 1: Luna Rose Carnation This is a character from a story I plan on writing and a guide in Hexagonal Paths. This is an example of colored pencil coloring.

Example 2: Brianne She doesn't have a full name (or a story, for that matter; I was just bored in Study Hall XD) This is an example of how i suck at wings grayscale coloring. Also, this is a back view with her head turned to the side.

RULEZ:
1. I will ONLY draw Personas, Pokésonas, and Animalsonas.
2. NO STEALING OR EDITING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! If you wish me to edit it, then tell me. Also, if you ARE stupid enough to steal it, I have a hidden "signature" if that's what you wanna call it (i even do this on art projects)
3. Feel free to challenge me! I need help with the canine species and horses, so...
4. ULQUIORRA QUATRO FOUR Please specify if you want grayscale or color. If requested, I will show you a preview before I color it. If neither is chosen, I will automatically choose grayscale and no preview.
5. ONLY FIVE REQUESTS AT A TIME PLEASE

Requestz nao~ because im on artist's block

1. Cryptica
2. OKUTANK
3. Green
4. Arylett Dawnsborough
5. Togetic
--------------

MUST RE-REQUEST BY 2 WEEKS! (after requests are gone)

1. Ferasquilee

Last edited:
Can you do pokemon? I was just wondering. If you do, then I would like a leafeon with some text at the bottom saying Leafreon3809.

Wait, you're on a POKEMON forums, in a POKEMON request shop, and you won't do pokemon?!? Can't blame you really, cuz there's only one way to draw pokemon, and that's official. Then again, there's realistic, but those look creepy.

Uh, I guess I'll request something... Let's see, I need a pic of the tour guide in the Secluded Ruins, so I guess I'll request a pic of him, in grayscale (I'm too lazy :sweatdrop:) .

Description, your average Indianna Joe Schmoe, he looks like an archeologist, tattered clothing, heavy equipment, and not so pretty facial features. He seems so mysterious, but loses the effect when he talks in slang for almost every word. Some say he was a great archeologist but lost his shine from age. He is simply known as, Tour Guide.

Errm. Pokesonas are Pokemon... basically.

Should be easy: A color Houndoom with blue eyes. Please and thank you~ I was gonna request Espeon, but you said you need practice on canines and I haven't had anyone draw Lucidia before.

Thank you all for requesting! *gets to work* Also, I won't be on very often... I have to study, yadda yadda. And yes, Cryptica is right; I do draw Pokémon, but only Pokésonas, which are Pokémon with edited appearance (but nothing too wacky like splices [which i may do if you ask very very VERY nicely])

I just realized something; Shadowclaw, I only do Sonas, so the Lefeon would have to have something special about it.

Aaah, I'd like to place a request! (By the way, your work is excellent. For the wings though, I've found a rather brilliant tutorial on DA that has helped me out. Although you could find plenty more.) Also, for a bit of constructive criticism (which I hope you don't mind~): On Luna Rose Carnation, the torso seems a bit too big for the legs. Maybe the shirt's just long, but yeah. As for Brianne, there's a bit of an issue with the face. The eye's too high up in comparison to the nose and mouth. I'd perhaps suggest sketching lines on the face to help you determine where to place these features. I find I often make a few mistakes with that too, it's a bit tricky.

Anyway though! I would like to request you draw my Fakepokesona/Animalsonathing, which can be found riiiight here. But in a different pose, please. Also, yes, the hair is supposed to be curly. I just want to emphasize that.

Green: On it!

Arylett: Thanks for the tips! I really need them. My best friend is sooooo good at drawing and I'm trying to become at least half as good (she draws anime-style too, but it actually looks professional!) I'll check out the wings tutorial when I have more time XD

If you've still a spot, I'd like a Togetic wearing a brown, stereotypical detective jacket + hat.

Why do I have a feeling that will be ridiculously difficult?

If I'm right, then you still have one spot left, so I'd like a Smoochum in stereotypical sunglasses and falling/tumbling through the air.

Does it sound strange? It probably does. Just tell me if you can't do it :sweatdrop:.

EDIT: Oh, and colour, please.
EDIT AGAIN: Aaand, flailing arms.

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M OUT OF SPOTSSSSS
And overflowing, actually.

Those people must re-request once spots are open.

Also, why I haven't been drawing, well, someone in real life wanted me to draw them a pic, so...... I GETZ ON REQUESTZ!!! And theyz clozed nao.

Back
Top Bottom